• Use both of them
    • Use Lucina
    • Use Morgan
    • Don't use either

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true! She made August gain enhanced experience, and I think he dual attacked a Dark Mage!

That's... more than he did in this chapter.

Paralogue 2

"Boss, they saved the village!"
"Now we rush 'em boys, come on!"
"...Why didn't we move BEFORE they could save the place?"

Deployment: Chrom, Meg, Daniel, Steve, Bananas, Tamanoir, Yuri, Brian, Shin, Ina

Daniel and Steve were paired just like last Chapter, except this time Steve provided the bonus to Daniel, since he sorely needs to catch up. He took the archers north of the starting point, while Tamanoir (paired with Ina) charged up to the top side, to help out Anna and save the Physic staff (even though I bought one from a merchant before the Chapter, since it was on sale and all) even though Anna decided she wouldn't go gently and pretty much dodged and critted almost everything up the top side. Can't say I expected that, honestly. Everyone else snaked down to the boss, knocking a phew enemies out on the way. Brian mooched a kill, and activated Despoil. Sweet. Threw Meg/Shin on the forest then grabbed the village, and watched as everything tinked Meg (boss got dual guarded, although it only would have done like, 6 maybe? Maybe less.) Daniel caught up and mooched the bosskill, managing to gain 2 and a half levels, even though he didn't kill that many enemies. Neato.

That's not true! She made August gain enhanced experience, and I think he dual attacked a Dark Mage!

"She"? Robin's a he, assbee :P:

Shrug, I'm too used to female Avatars. Either that or Robin's an enigma. He doesn't have a support list anymore, we'll never know what gender she is!

also pkl is a massive doofus

Edited by Essbee

Shrug, I'm too used to female Avatars. Either that or Robin's an enigma. He doesn't have a support list anymore, we'll never know what gender she is!

Robin is Lucina confirmed.

Also, you should post stats.

Oh, so Robin should be on the bench then? Okay. :P:

Really I'm not using him too much since everyone else gets way more exp on account of being lower levelled. Same with Chrom. They don't tend to get a lot of exp except for bosskills, so...

Paralogue 3

"Don't worry, we've cleared the path ahead of you, except for this one-"
"No time to talk, gotta keep runni- ARGH!"

Deployment: Chrom, Yuri, Robin, Daniel, Steve, Tamanoir, August, Brian, Shin, Acacia

Steve hits the guys to the left of the starting position, while Shin and Daniel head down to try and clear a pathway for the useless villagers, aided eventually by Steve and Tamanoir. Everyone else blitzed the right side, with Brian netting everything from HP down till def. His magic is equal to his skill, and he's not exactly proficient with a Bolt Axe. Not that i have one, mind. His skill is just... really bad. I managed to cut off some of the enemies in the woods, but Yuri was too far away to save the idiot villagers from running into the last bandit. Robin mooched the bosskill off of August, for some good exp. I got 2/3 of the villagers, the ones with the Seraph Robe and, far more importantly, the log.

UNIT      CLASS  LV.XP HP ST MA SK SP LC DE RE WEAPON
CHROM     LORD   12.34 30 15 01 15 15 11 15 04 SWORD B
BANANAS   THIEF  07.83 41 14 07 15 16 08 10 04 SWORD C
TAMANOIR  CAV    06.35 26 15 10 12 21 11 11 04 SWORD D LANCE D
ACACIASGT MAGE   08.09 30 12 19 12 15 12 07 14 TOME C
INA       MERC   07.91 33 13 12 19 22 15 10 03 SWORD C
DANIEL    MYRM   06.53 31 16 10 14 21 18 08 09 SWORD C
STEVE     FIGHT  06.99 37 19 06 11 14 12 17 05 AXE D
SHIN      D MAGE 08.12 36 12 14 13 14 06 10 12 TOME D
ROBIN     TACT   14.01 28 14 16 09 13 08 14 08 SWORD D TOME C
MEG       THWOMP 07.50 31 16 09 10 12 10 17 09 LANCE D
AUGUST    CAV    07.15 33 16 10 10 15 07 18 05 SWORD C LANCE E
BRIAN     BARB   07.98 40 20 08 08 14 11 10 05 AXE D 
YURI      PRIEST 07.74 32 08 11 06 10 12 05 13 STAFF D

Last update of the night for me.

Oh, and I'm gonna add a poll really quickly.

Edited by Essbee

• 4 weeks later...

We're still going!

No, seriously.

Chapter 8

"Oh my god! A dragon!"
"How did you know that? Nowi never got into combat!"

Deployment: Chrom, Yuri, Shin, Acacia, Bananas, August, Brian, Ina, Robin, Daniel

Meh. The FE13 deserts aren't too bad unless you're trying to move quickly, so this wasn't too bad of a chapter. Being the genius I am, I decided to stick my two most mobile fighters together. I guess Shin made Acacia not that squishy, which was helpful. Rather than actually doing his thing as a healer (because tbqh I don't really need one at this point, he's just getting deployed every map so that he doesn't fall behind) he sat on Ina for most of the chapter, solely for the Vet exp boost. Nowi and Gregor paired up and just ran straight back and grabbed the Rescue staff village. Bananas and August grabbed the Master Seal village, and someone else grabbed the Master Seal. The mages lured out the dark mages which forced the rest of the lower enemies into moving, so they were easy pickings. August killed the boss.

Chapter 9

"Come on, we have to save Emmeryn!"
"Wait up a second! I need to maximize heals!"

Deployment: Chrom, Yuri, August, Daniel, Steve, Tamanoir, Meg, Bananas, Brian, Ina, Acacia, Shin

Really, I went into this with no plan and pretty much everyone was out of position for the first few turns. For some reason I paired Meg with Acacia so she could switch out when she wasn't fighting, except I kind of forgot that for a while and she was moving through the desert at less than half the speed. Good planning, me. Because of this, I just had Steve sit at the back and tank Wyverns to the face over trying to catch up with the main group. Chrom ate a Killer Bow crit to the face and almost went home in a body bag, because the one time I needed him Yuri couldn't get to him. Thank god for that Dual Guard. Managed to recruit both Tharja and Libra, and "killed" the boss with Meg. Well, it was more Chrom's Rapier duals, but I digress.

Edited by Essbee