Tharja figure in colour/pre-orders tomorrow

That's the BREAST figure I ever seen. I couldn't ASS for better detail. They company producing them must be rakin' in some BOOTY. I'm sure there are many FE fans that won't be able to resist TITS appeal. It's not my thing, BUTT I'm sure many other would enjoy it. They'll have BAGS OF FUN admiring it.

T&A

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness gracious, that is some prime rump!

Damn good model. Not something I'd personally like to flaunt, mind you. If I had the money for this sort of thing, I'd stick to Gunpla.

I really don't get what all the butt hurt and "if only it wasn't so sexy" is about. I think they chose an awesome character and did a great job. I would be completely interested in owning it (and I don't usually buy this sort of dust collecting junk). I'm hoping the price will drop after a bit though.

It's interesting to hear how many of you would be embarrassed to own this or that your parents would have a field day with it. I'm 20, personally, and wouldn't mind having this in my apartment at college. I guess I could see how it might be a little weird around your parents, or younger siblings, but then just put it away until you're on your own? I don't think anyone's going to take the time to pick it up, rotate it, and realize how amazingly well crafted and sexual it is. And if they ask, why do I care? I liked it, it's a fantastic work of art, and it's from a game I really enjoyed. I can see how it might be awkward having women in your room to examine it, but if it's on a shelf somewhere do you really think they're going to jump over to it and pick it up? I think you can easily rotate it so her butt is facing the wall. You guys are too insecure.

Edited by Stedar

I really don't get what all the butt hurt and "if only it wasn't so sexy" is about. I think they chose an awesome character and did a great job. I would be completely interested in owning it (and I don't usually buy this sort of dust collecting junk). I'm hoping the price will drop after a bit though.

It's interesting to hear how many of you would be embarrassed to own this or that your parents would have a field day with it. I'm 20, personally, and wouldn't mind having this in my apartment at college. I guess I could see how it might be a little weird around your parents, or younger siblings, but then just put it away until you're on your own? I don't think anyone's going to take the time to pick it up, rotate it, and realize how amazingly well crafted and sexual it is. And if they ask, why do I care? I liked it, it's a fantastic work of art, and it's from a game I really enjoyed. I can see how it might be awkward having women in your room to examine it, but if it's on a shelf somewhere do you really think they're going to jump over to it and pick it up? I think you can easily rotate it so her butt is facing the wall. You guys are too insecure.

Think of the children

It depends on the type of parent/household, as well as who pays for it. The figurine is not a trivial expense, and some parents may not want it around. The reasons can range from "We're not plopping that much money on a figurine" to "OMG modesty" to something like religious reasons (do I have stories about this kind of logic!). In my case, I think the length of her legs completely ruins it, which is the main reason why I'm not getting it.

The last sentence was completely unnecessary. In the future, please refrain from such horrible generalizations. Thanks.

blah blah blah sexuality isn't inherently evil blah blah objectification blah blah empowerment blah blah blah

okay now that I've gotten that out of the way wow that is some quality craftmanship

that was me saying "I can't be arsed getting into this debate but I want everyone to know I have opinions about the issues therein"

Well, not you particularly. Just people keep saying "i dun know why everyone makes a drama about a sexually based toy" over and over again when they could just read the first page- Or better yet, the third post (as biased as it may seem, it is kind of true).

Edited by Soul

I guess I could see how it might be a little weird around your parents, or younger siblings, but then just put it away until you're on your own? I don't think anyone's going to take the time to pick it up, rotate it, and realize how amazingly well crafted and sexual it is.

It depends on the family. Someone once bought me a Kallen Stadtfeld figure as a gift. The first thing that my younger sister did, was to pick it up and see what color the panties were.

I'd rather have a Cynthia figurine.

YES!

I hope the Lucina figure is even more provocative just to piss even more people off.

As everyone's said, it's a very well done statue. Way too expensive, especially for Tharja.

I wanna Anna figure :(

That aside... I miiight buy this one. FE isn't as popular as some other series, it is pretty amazing that it is getting a figure of this caliber. Little on the pricey side, but the quality of the workmanship justifies it.

Lol, this is almost as funny as the Micaiah outrage, not quite, but it's close.

I guess I missed the "slutty" (I'm french, don't jump at me for word I might not fully understand) side of Tharja in the story. Cause after like 23 support conversation about Hexing, I'm surprise they try to match the figurine more with the character outfit than her personality.

But hey, I have a lot of casual support to unlock. maybe one will reveal me the truth.

Except that, I'm surprised how well that made Tharja's belly. Japan is kind of wonderland.

I guess I missed the "slutty" (I'm french, don't jump at me for word I might not fully understand) side of Tharja in the story. Cause after like 23 support conversation about Hexing, I'm surprise they try to match the figurine more with the character outfit than her personality.

But hey, I have a lot of casual support to unlock. maybe one will reveal me the truth.

Except that, I'm surprised how well that made Tharja's belly. Japan is kind of wonderland.

I think that's exactly what they did - matched the figurine to repesent her outfit and generally fanservice-y representation instead of her actual personality in-game. If they'd done the figurine based off of her official art, I think they could have killed two birds with one stone, but, this IS of course an opinion.