Worst unit in the series?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually never bring him because that's a deployment slot that can be used by a unit I'm actually training, but it does make the chapter go quicker with two thieves running around getting every chest.

Actually, I think Cath is the worst unit in FE, as it's more benificial to murder her.

I don't think the FE8 trainees are that bad, as they actually have potential when you grind them. And before people argue about efficiency, I'm only putting units down that are bad under any play style, LTC or grinder. Cath is just absolutely terrible at everything.

Edited by Knight

Cath can replace Chad as a second thief (it's a better idea to do so since she's just better than him in HM and it's easier to avoid having her get oneshotted by Bolting). That's better than Amelia and Ewan failing at an enemy.

Yeah, Astohl is much better for stealing in my opinion. Doesn't stop him from getting obliterated by the masses of siege tomes

Everyone says Amelia's awful, which she is, but Ewan's equally bad. He joins later than her usually (unless you do the C13 recruitment and even then it's one chapter), and is equally useless.

Dear whomever said Boah sucks.

Boah can ORKO Est at Base with a Steel Lance, getting you Mercurius without having to:

A- Cost turns

B- Pull better units towards her instead of charging the cavalry

Not to mention staff utility

Worst unit ever = Amelia because unlike Lyre, giving Wendy experience requires actual work, which she sucks at harder than Caeda sucks Mar-*shot*

Honorable mention goes to Lyon. He contributes nothing towards acquisition of anything.

Dear whomever said Boah sucks.

Boah can ORKO Est at Base with a Steel Lance, getting you Mercurius without having to:

A- Cost turns

B- Pull better units towards her instead of charging the cavalry

Not to mention staff utility

Worst unit ever = Amelia because unlike Lyre, giving Wendy experience requires actual work, which she sucks at harder than Caeda sucks Mar-*shot*

Honorable mention goes to Lyon. He contributes nothing towards acquisition of anything.

Amelia is the worst unit because giving Wendy experience is hard????

rofl at the Boah ORKOing Est thing though, that's pathetic on Est's part

The point is that Cath can at least do something useful unlike the trainees. It's the same logic you used with Sothe earlier in this very topic.

no it's not, unless you are suggesting that chapter 16 has more than one delphi shield to steal