Greetings.

Ethlyn

Hello, everyone. My name is Ethlyn.

I am a big fan of the Fire Emblem series, so I hoped to join a friendly community where I could have pleasant conversations with people about the games and possibly other things. Currently, I am having much fun playing Awakening and replaying the GBA games. My favourite entry of the series is the fourth one, Genealogy of the Holy War, because I really liked the characters in it, the multiple generations and the vast maps.

Aside from video games, I really like to read, play chess and gazing up at the starry sky among other things.

Well...I think that is enough about me. I'd rather hear you guys talk, so allow me to say that I am delighted to meet you all and I hope we can be friends.

P.S.: I apologize for any errors I have made, English is not my first language.

I'm always surprised how people are so good at English when it's not their first language. My teachers always said it's one of the hardest languages to learn bull****. Welcome to the forest, I'm sure you'll find the community very welcoming.

Thank you all for your warm welcome and kind words. Especially you, Naglfar, for befriending me so fast. I feel glad to be around such friendly posters.

I'll make sure to have a bit more confidence when it comes to my foreign langauge skills and to not head to the desert even though it fascinates me a great deal.

I'm always surprised how people are so good at English when it's not their first language. My teachers always said it's one of the hardest languages to learn bull****. Welcome to the forest, I'm sure you'll find the community very welcoming.

Oh, English is tricky when you think about it. There are so many inconsistencies >_< I hate those words like "intelligible" that make me think they end with "able", not "ible". There's also a lot of words that use prefixes, but don't have opposite meaning when you use the opposite prefix like "Progress" and "Congress"(yes, I know the joke).

...Sorry, I had to vent a little :3

Desert?

(end generic greeting)

I think he means that, since she's Ethlin, she should avoid Yied Desert for, those reasons...

Isn't there a way you can hire some bots to greet people for you, while you kick back and do... whatever Eclipses do?

But let me greet and welcome you to SF, Ethlyn, Genealogy being your favorite is cool and all that... I'm weird at greeting people, but yay for first greeting!

Edited by Soledai

Desert? Is that what happened to FFtF? :P:

Welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

I think he was talking about the Wild Travants around here that lurk and prey for Ethlyns...Thank you, Miss Mod!

I think he means that, since she's Ethlin, she should avoid Yied Desert for, those reasons...

Isn't there a way you can hire some bots to greet people for you, while you kick back and do... whatever Eclipses do?

But let me greet and welcome you to SF, Ethlyn, Genealogy being your favorite is cool and all that... I'm weird at greeting people, but yay for first greeting!

You never greeted anyone before me...? Well, I feel honoured and strangely encouraged to direct a question at you. Are you using Date Masamune as your avatar...?

You never greeted anyone before me...? Well, I feel honoured and strangely encouraged to direct a question at you. Are you using Date Masamune as your avatar...?

I am, It's from the Sengoku Basara anime I haven't seen, I wonder now, are you a Basara fan, Samurai Warriors fan, Nobunaga's Ambition fan, all, none, or just have an interest in the Warring States Era/Sengoku Period?

Or just happen to know who he is?

I am, It's from the Sengoku Basara anime I haven't seen, I wonder now, are you a Basara fan, Samurai Warriors fan, Nobunaga's Ambition fan, all, none, or just have an interest in the Warring States Era/Sengoku Period?

Or just happen to know who he is?

I am...A Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Jidai fan that is aware of Sengoku Basara and Nobunaga's Ambition.

Hello, and welcome to Airport 1001...I mean SF.

Also, I personally have no interest in Genealogy, but that primarily has to do with laziness (that, and I think that traversing FE4's huge maps would get old fast).

Edited by Levant Fortner

I am...A Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Jidai fan that is aware of Sengoku Basara and Nobunaga's Ambition.

For some reason, this makes me happy

Girls who like Samurai, Yay!

Hello, and welcome to Airport 1001...I mean SF.

Also, I personally have no interest in Genealogy, but that primarily has to do with laziness (that, and I think that traversing FE4's huge maps would get old fast).

Hi! Thank you for welcoming me. And that's okay, I can be lazy myself. I feel like I could sleep for more than ten hours a day.

Priscilla feels betrayed.

Hey there.

But Priscilla does not have pretty sparkly pink hair.

Hello, nice to meet you, Essbee.

For some reason, this makes me happy

Girls who like Samurai, Yay!

I hope I won't scare you away when I say I like practicing swordsmanship...^///^;

I hope I won't scare you away when I say I like practicing swordsmanship...^///^;

O_O... Ahhhhhhhhh*swooning*-----Wait, do you practice a particular style, Kendo, Iaido, Fencing, etc.?

I admire swords.... very much

O_O... Ahhhhhhhhh*swooning*-----Wait, do you practice a particular style, Kendo, Iaido, Fencing, etc.?

I admire swords.... very much

Fencing. Initially, I wanted to be a kendoka, but because things happened, I totally did not break and damage a couple of bokken nope, I switched.

Yo, welcome to SF! I like FE4, that is certainly a game that I have invested a double digit amount of time into before...just like every other FE game NOT THE POINT. And I may have used Ethlin...at some point...probably?

Also, just to inflate his ego, obligatory Shin Patch post here. It's like FE4, but chumpier dudes are better, and so are axes and lances. And Holsety!Tinny. That'll be 5 bucks, Shin.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=22563

Hi! Thank you for welcoming me. And that's okay, I can be lazy myself. I feel like I could sleep for more than ten hours a day.

Yeah, I've actu...I m-mean, th-that doesn't sounds li-like anything I'd ev-ever do.