Your Favorite Pizza Joint?

Anacybele

Which of these Pizza joints is/are your favorite?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which one(s)?

• Pizza Hut
    • Domino's
    • Papa John's
    • CiCi's
    • Little Caesar's
    • Dino's
    • Other

This place called La Gondola in Amsterdam. In dutchland we have two pizza chains, new York pizza(which makes crappy pizza) and domino's(which makes crappy pizza. There's tons of Turkish and Italian restaurants which serve passable pizza, though.

DOMINO'S! They're the only major pizza chain that I know of with gluten-free crusts.

They do? Wish I had known that before <_<

At any rate I like Homemade because I can actually eat it without an allergic reaction.

Edited by bearclaw13

Pizza Hut is definitely number one, followed by California Pizza Kitchen (that Margarita pizza - to die for), Domino's (been a love of mine for years) and Cici's (all you can eat mac&cheese pizza? Yes please!).

When I was 14 years old, my dad sat me down and gave me one of the greatest pieces of advice I had ever been given. My father being a heavy drinking throughout my life meant that most advice he gave amounted to nothing, but this piece sticks with me to the present day:

"Never eat chain pizza."

At first I thought he meant pizza wrapped in metal chains, like enslaved pizza, but no.

I live in a town with way too many pizzerias, so from an early age, there were always options that were not of a chain variety. My tastes were cultivated (though I admit I ate plenty of Dominos in my time, never again) and I grew to accept the smaller, family-owned joints to be far superior. I apologize, but Pizza Hut is revolting. This is coming from a man who openly eats Taco Bell and White Castle on occasion. Pizza Hut does not need to exist. It is a blight on humanity, perhaps not a large one, but I agree that most of us would be better without it.

I know a guy in Elizabeth, New Jersey. A 50-something year old Greek man named Detective Slice. He knows pizza. Mostly because I get it for free because my dad knows him and every time we visit, we go in through the back. It's great. I wrote a paper about him once.

Fuck it. I don't even care about pizza that much (although I did spend much of my high school years hanging out in a pizzeria in my town, not the Slice's, mind you). I care about Detective Slice.

God Bless Detective Slice.

Though I haven't eaten pizza in over two years, I'd say my favorite of the chains is Pizza Hut as well. Little Caesars is a value (and also conveniently 5 minutes away from my house), but it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut. I really dislike Papa Johns now, but that's probably because I had it so many times my freshman year in university since there was one on campus. I've always wanted to try Dominos, and plan on doing so eventually.

Though I haven't eaten pizza in over two years, I'd say my favorite of the chains is Pizza Hut as well. Little Caesars is a value (and also conveniently 5 minutes away from my house), but it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut. I really dislike Papa Johns now, but that's probably because I had it so many times my freshman year in university since there was one on campus. I've always wanted to try Dominos, and plan on doing so eventually.

an american who hasn't eaten pizza in two years?

Wat.

an american who hasn't eaten pizza in two years?

Wat.

Physical inability to eat pizza is a thing. I didn't eat pizza for the longest time until I found gluten-free frozen pizzas. Then I learned of Domino's gluten-free pizza, and my wallet has been tied to them ever since.

My absolute favorite pizza joint is a local one which I shant disclose the name of, however my favorite pizza chain is Pizza Delight, with Jessy's Pizza and Boston Pizza right behind. Of the list, Domino's is my favorite, however I really love pizza from everywhere ((it's my favorite food)) and I've never come across a pizza I didn't like.

Pizza Pizza...because I'm Canadian... <_<

This place is also amazing, when I was really young I got pizza from there for a birthday party when we were at a hockey game.

Other.

There's a place down the street from me called DiCola's. Their pizza is crackerjack. It puts all of the big names to shame. I do like Domino's as well, but not for their pizza.

Steve's Place Pizza and Shakey's!

SPP is a joint located mostly in NorCal, their cheese pizzas aren't the best, but their supremes are amazing. I only visited Shakey's once when I visited SoCal, but I found their mojos to be very delicious.

Little Caesar's pizza is horrible if you get a Hot-N-Ready that's been sitting in the warmer for a while. That's all I'd get there, but I don't go anymore and I prefer 2 local pizza places to it. My new pizza place of choice is Pizza Hut because you can get a large pepperoni pizza for $5.55 - which is definitely worth it compared to Little Caesar's'. Is that a nationwide promotion, or just over here in Michigan?

Little Caesar's pizza is horrible if you get a Hot-N-Ready that's been sitting in the warmer for a while. That's all I'd get there, but I don't go anymore and I prefer 2 local pizza places to it. My new pizza place of choice is Pizza Hut because you can get a large pepperoni pizza for $5.55 - which is definitely worth it compared to Little Caesar's'. Is that a nationwide promotion, or just over here in Michigan?

The only thing I like from Little Caesar's is the crazy bread.