Either stop screwing around and faking dayvig or give me a reason to believe that you're not lying and you just got lucky and hit a bullet proof.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

What's happening with these daykills?

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all. About to leave for a court appointment but checking in first.

Ugh so that went nowhere, I didn't even expect a phase pause (though I lol'd when it actually happened. Cam you made my day).

It's called a reaction test, derps, but with this game progressing at "breakneck" speeds, and half the game not posting after my "shot". All of Jack shit has actually happened so far, so I tried something to provoke some actual discussion. so alright, to those who think my shot actually occurred, it didnt. I am not compulsive odd DayVig/even night ___. Just clearing that up.

Time to analyze those that paid attention, though I'm still ticked at the mild activity granted the amount of players.

Oh, and I forgot that I voted Prims, but double checked and saw that you were right. Mybad

apparently it is a bad thing to question when someone goes and declares themselves clear in like the 4th post of the entire game, joke or not (and i don't see how it was an obvious joke)

Well, it was really an obvious joke. He clearly wouldn't be obvtown just based on that information alone, I could tell easily that he wasn't being serious. I don't see how anyone who hasn't played with Prims before would take that so seriously. He even said that he was making shit up because the game was dead before you voted him, which really confuses me now that I look back at it. You blatantly ignored that point and just voted him anyway.

Elie's actions still seem very shady to me; however, there is a wrinkle that could make it more probable that he really is faking his vigilante role. He was willing to post during a phase pause directed specifically at him; I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't take a phase pause directed at faking from me seriously at all. Between 8:01 and 8:05 is at least three minutes, though. If he was on a mobile, would he be able to see that? I dunno, but I'd personally like him to chip in on that one.

JB, regarding suspicion of you: apparently this is par for the course for Prims, and apparently you'd know this, so that'd be cause for mild suspicion. I freely admit to bandwagoning a bit, but seeing as we're not getting any new information, and you don't seem shady enough by half to seriously consider lynching:

##Unvote

I would vote Elie at the moment for a bit more pressure, but he's off at a court hearing or what have you, and there's a lot of time yet in the phase. I think I'll pass on that for now, if only because he's out of the building and who knows what sort of shenanigans can occur in this game.

Well, it was really an obvious joke. He clearly wouldn't be obvtown just based on that information alone, I could tell easily that he wasn't being serious. I don't see how anyone who hasn't played with Prims before would take that so seriously. He even said that he was making shit up because the game was dead before you voted him, which really confuses me now that I look back at it. You blatantly ignored that point and just voted him anyway.

For the record, I trawled through the thread at least twice before putting down a vote for Prims, and I didn't see that. I have the sensory acuity of moss, but even so...

What was the point of that reaction test Elie? What would it accomplish and what reactions are you looking for?

I'm pretty sure court hearings don't last ~30 hours so saying that you're scared of voting Elie is a bit overly cautious. I'm pretty sure we won't reach majority in that time. Saying you would prod Elie but leaving an empty vote leaves a bad impression.

I'm back. Ugghhh

I wanted a reaction from novice!breezy, or potentially a theoretical partner of novice!breezy to try to develop any link that might exist between him and a scum buddy (if he were scum). Pluses like bbm, Shinori and Scorri are pretty used to this sort of tactic but newer players aren't.

Reaction priorities list:

breezy (never happened)

Darrps (didnt get much)

Terraderp (also, nothing really noteworthy, except his most recet post)

Kirsche (I have limited play experience with him so I wanted to see what would happen)

Strege (same thing)

All others

Terraderp, I said an hour before you posted that I was faking the shot. Why are you still suspecting that it was real? I actually have gained a slight scumread on you, for saying "I'll vote for him, later, since other stuff could happen instead". Saying you think I'm scummy but not worth voting BECAUSE I AM AFK is horribad logic.

I'm holding my vote on Darrps, but you're my leaning #2.

Im not Vig. I'm not a variation of Vig. I just did that as a reaction test

I'm back. Ugghhh

I wanted a reaction from novice!breezy, or potentially a theoretical partner of novice!breezy to try to develop any link that might exist between him and a scum buddy (if he were scum). Pluses like bbm, Shinori and Scorri are pretty used to this sort of tactic but newer players aren't.

breezy (never happened)

Darrps (didnt get much)

Kirsche (I have limited play experience with him so I wanted to see what would happen)

Strege (same thing)

All others

Terraderp, I said an hour before you posted that I was faking the shot. Why are you still suspecting that it was real? I actually have gained a slight scumread on you, for saying "I'll vote for him, later, since other stuff could happen instead". Saying you think I'm scummy but not worth voting BECAUSE I AM AFK is horribad logic.

You would've gotten a reaction out of me had I not been asleep. :P

Also ##VoteJB because bandwagon is a thing and everyone has mentioned what seems suspicious about him already.

What was the point of that reaction test Elie? What would it accomplish and what reactions are you looking for?

I'm pretty sure court hearings don't last ~30 hours so saying that you're scared of voting Elie is a bit overly cautious. I'm pretty sure we won't reach majority in that time. Saying you would prod Elie but leaving an empty vote leaves a bad impression.

I'm back. Ugghhh

breezy (never happened)

Darrps (didnt get much)

Strege (same thing)

All others

I didn't really want to vote because I'll be gone inside of four hours, and I have no idea if I'll have Internet in that interim or not--and I get back <2 hours before deadline, and have other things to be doing then. Hence, the better-safe-than-sorry bit.

And, Elie? I'm not going to just take [that you were faking\ on faith. Although it seems more likely than not that you were joking and the mods played along, the fact that there actually was a phase pause does raise a fair bit of suspicion. And, since you're around, but I'm really still not satisfied with my understanding of what's going on re: you and that possibly fake, possibly legit dayvig...

##GroupVig Elieson

Group vigilante is my special power. It allows me and four other people to kill someone at the end of phase, or me and ten others to kill immediately.

I'm special. And now the cat is out of the bag.

@JB: The first post was scummy because I felt an aggressive tone from it and it didn't really feel like just questioning.

@Shinori: Never in my life will I ever understand how you equate " Drops off the face of the planet" to scummy and coasting (we were hardly a day and a half into the game).

Not really convinced with Darros' defence about him being voteless but I'll keep my vote regadless since I can't see anything remotefully new or anyone scummier. (lol Eli dayvig discussion can't even read that it makes my eyes bleed)

[4] JB: Prims, Marth, Darros, Breezy

[3] Elieson: scorri, kirsche, Terror Door

[3] Marth: SSG, Rapier, Shinori

[1] Prims: JB

[1] bearclaw: Shin

[1] Shinori: Strege

[1] Darros: Elieson

Kidnapped: BBM

With 16 players alive, 10 votes are needed to hammer and 5 votes are needed to lynch at phase end. You have roughly 32 hours left in the day.

---

and before anyone comments on how i said it was 6 to lynch last time, i'd forgotten that bbm was kidnapped

Edited by CT075

/sarcasm

I had a purpose for my DayVig, and while I didn't get the reaction I wanted from the player I wanted it most from, getting one from you does make it at least worth the effort. It was a reaction test and nothin more. I'm just as surprised as you are that the mods called phase pause twice, but now that another one occured for you, I'm pretty sure we can agree that I was derping around for the sake of discussion

your sense of humour/sarcasm is probably very different from mine

i'm just going to leave it at that

##VotePrims

something seems off about this whole thing. So this might be a temp vote for me. I'll wait for more information.

You would've gotten a reaction out of me had I not been asleep. :P

Also ##VoteJB because bandwagon is a thing and everyone has mentioned what seems suspicious about him already.

>non-committal vote on prims because ehh people are voting him

>oh hello people are voting JB now and ehh people are voting him

##Unvote

##Vote: Breezy

sheep go baa

The amount of sheeping in this game is appalling.

fuck-you-i-wont-do-what-you-tell-me-shee

That's a good point on Breezy, I didn't realize his Prims vote was so weak.

Actually, breezy, thoughts on anything besides "maybe Prims is scummy, and only JB is scummy due to reasons said above"?

-Clyde has a bulletproof vest of some sort

Discuss?

Also, discuss who this Clyde fellow is. Last time I checked, his name wasn't Clyde :0

I don't think I'd call what I'm doing defending, no. I'm trying not to jump the gun on Terrador's actions for taking Prims seriously, he ((no offense)) clearly didn't know what was going on. I just wanted to know why Shinori placed his vote, it seeed out of place to me, that's all.

What does the italicized have to do with the underlined? Let Terrador/shinori defend themselves, as in ask each to expound on what they did and why.

Prims is doing weird things but I don't feel like placing my vote on him for now. CRAZY CHAOTIC STUFFS.

I'm just a little stupid but I don't see why scum would do what he's doing. (Although it is prims so who knows)

##Unvote:

##Vote: Terrador

for srs

Clyde is the name I use for my dude in Magvel 803 Alternate story RP, and for some reason he called me that instead.

Also I'm not saying ONLY JB is scummy Eli I'm just saying that the reasons others posted makes him seem like scum, I just can't be 100% sure he is obscum, but better to vote on a 50% you have something than a 20% that you have a feeling is obviously wrong.

Probably right about that. Scum!Kidnappers usually don't kidnap teammates because it's always discussed LATEGAME, when it can't really be done effectively due to PoE. Watch BBSCUM did it just to throw us off.

Also lol my above post fucked up, the underline bbcode failed. Rephrased, Darrps, ask Shinori to clarify, so Terrador can defend himself. That's how it works. Don't defend Terrador from other accusations when you want an answer from X player.