Midir

PKL

Is Midir considered the worst character in the game? Mine would always get blank levels throughout the time I used him before I dropped him. Azel was similar but at least he could ORKO some dudes in the Prologue!

Midir is absolutely awful and you shouldn't use him, 0/10

nobias

Seriously though, this is FE4 and you can use everyone. Though I don't like admitting it, he is passable. However if you're expecting a one rounding killing machine, look elsewhere other than Midir.

Edited by Darros

Midayle is horrible I played this game over many times and tried giving him chances but he won`t grow for me just like yours Jamka is the one you are looking for as a great bow user Midalye is bad :( Azel gets good when he promotes to mage knight but still be careful with Azel his skill growth is really bad.

Midir does well enough. Mine tends to cap ram strength for some reason. With charge he has some good mulitple attacking prowess and with the killer bow he does alot [seriously Jamka doesn't need it, just give him the silver] then you decide which of the 2 can use the hero.

Midayle is alright, mainly because horse. He's the worst of the gen 1 mounted units but he's pretty okay. Better than Arden, Tiltyu, Azel... maybe Claud and Brigid due to availability as well.

His growth rates are nothing special, but they're acceptable. A touch lower than Alec and Noish.

Jamke did amazing, yeah. He was a biatch to recruit though, holy moly. And I thought Ayra was hard to recruit >_>.

Edited by PKL

And I thought Ayra was hard to recruit >_>.

You should have seen Bal and Horace's thread on trying to figure out her AI it was hilarious.

She seemed to go for Sigurd over the guys I was luring her with. It was getting on my nerves haha. She did well for me though so I forgave her. Jamke just likes killing any dude in range except Sigurd, at least he doesnt attack Aideen.

I found Arden to be great once he is a general his def sky rockets! but he can`t get t his enemies so.. boss abuse! if you feel like taking that extra time to boss abuse him up to 20 he can promote I had him class changed by chapter 1 Lol but his movement is so bad :( he needs to walk on the dirt roads to up his move some. or leg ring optinal

No, the title of worst character in the game goes to Ardan.

I'm only speaking for myself, but Midayle came out ok for me. Admittedly, I did have to feed him a lot of kills, but once promoted he carried his own weight. I let him borrow the Killer Bow until the end of first gen to make him even more useful.

She seemed to go for Sigurd over the guys I was luring her with. It was getting on my nerves haha. She did well for me though so I forgave her. Jamke just likes killing any dude in range except Sigurd, at least he doesnt attack Aideen.

My first experience with Jamka was him critting Sigurd. Hahaha

Midir is one of those units who is probably mediocre, but ends up losing my favor by the time Chapter 2 rolls around. When I play, Chapter 2 is when I drop units like Ardan, Noishe, Alec, etc.

Eh? I don't remember Jamka being difficult to recruit at all, especially compared to Aira's recruitment. I think I lured him in with Aira (awareness negates critical skill, right?)

Midir always turns out decently for me. He's speedy so he doubles things a lot and he also activates charge a good amount (he's never taking counters so charge is great for him). He gets a certain bow in a certain chapter if certain conditions are met, and with that bow his offense is surprisingly good.

The chances of getting a blank level with Midir is 7%, so you're likely to see a couple of them.

Midir is very much unspectacular filler, so she's pretty lucky she's not in another game.

midir is the only mount who can orko chapter 2 armor knights in 0% growths without effective weaponry 10/10

The chances of getting a blank level with Midir is 7%, so you're likely to see a couple of them.

Midir is very much unspectacular filler, so she's pretty lucky she's not in another game.

She?

Pffftahahahaha