Have you ever got cocky when you were winning?

IceBrand

i don't get cocky, simply because i always am cocky, whether playing sports or games. you have to have the inner confidence that you're always better than the next guy you're facing and the attitude that you can take on the world.

and all i do is nguyen #asiandoto

i'm too arrogant, inside i'm well aware of my limits, but it never hurts to overstate, and it works fine since i dont lose (i also dont compete unless its something i have stated i'm bad at or know i can win

Edited by Cyron

Kind of. I got cocky once and it cost me my sanity forever. I blame Mary Pope Osborne's book of greek mythology and Midnight in Paris among other things. I'm not sure I've lost yet though, things seem fine.

I win even If I lose.

And by win he means ragequit!

All the time, although I normally do it because I'm either tormenting Horace an opponent or I'm not too fussed with actual victory.

​Mario Kart is the worst to be cocky at. One minute you're in first and ahead by a great distance. The next minute a blue shell wipes you off and you finish in dead last.

​Mario Kart is the worst to be cocky at. One minute you're in first and ahead by a great distance. The next minute a blue shell wipes you off and you finish in dead last.

This still hasn't happened to me, are people exaggerating.

By the way, no.

This still hasn't happened to me, are people exaggerating.

By the way, no.

You don't play enough Mario Kart then. This shit happens all the time, ESPECIALLY during single player Grand Prixs. Fuck that noise.

You don't play enough Mario Kart then. This shit happens all the time, ESPECIALLY during single player Grand Prixs. Fuck that noise.

I guess playing Mario Kart ever since the first installment on the SNES was all a lie. All a lie. A huge lie because something exaggerated has not happened to me yet.

Unless every Mario Kart before Double Dash!! never exsisted.