Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nags your idea can't work because of the minimum votes rule.

sigh

if we can't for some reason I guess we can just have players not involved in the plan vote themselves so we can stay above the threshold without the extra votes affecting the results.

you people are worse than useless and I'm not wasting any more hours trying to help you. I have another game to think about and other things in my life. let me know where you want my vote.

wow guys cam's entire case on me is based on half a sentence, such pro

##Vote: Shinori

because at this rate I might not be around at phase end and this vote represents my best efforts anyway. g'night bros.

V-V-V-Voderps!

Naglfar (4) : Snike, Prims, Shinori, bbm

Shinori (1) : kirsche

kirsche (2) : SB, Naglfar

Voteless Trash: Cam, scorri, Sangyul, j00

[spoiler=Players with 0 Votes]

Scorri (0) :

mafia sucks (Prims) (0):

CT075 (Camdar) (0):

Xin'dy (0):

BigBadMarshmallow (BBM) (0):

j00 (0):

Snike (0):

Essbee (SB) (0):

Day 3 will end at 1800 GMT -5 (5pm CST, 6pm EST, etc) on 7/26/13. With 11 alive and present, 6 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end. Phase Ends in approximately 6 hours and 0 minutes.

Edited by Elieson

Ugh, ok, quick post before work.

Nags is at L-1. Of the four remaining people who are suspect, 2 of them are on Nag's wagon and one of them was not voting.

Kirsche: Try asking something like "How many scum were either on Nag's wagon or not voting"

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

With 12 alive and present, 6 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end.

Uh... well... I've been doing numbers poorly, though so are you right now Elie. 11 alive, not 12.

With 11 alive,

7/3/1 --> 6/3/1 ---> 4/3/1

6/4/1 --> 5/4/1 ---> 3/4/1

Damn. I think that there might actually be 5 non-town. Or is the first situation actually MYLO as well?

oh massclaiming k

Dear j00, you represent

IGPX_Reloaded_by_RavenOfBurden.jpg

IGPX: 3x Role Recharger
In the year 2049, the World's most popular mobile sport is the Immortal Grand Prix.

Your knowledge to repair vehicle damage and improve performance on the go is extremely important. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Take this Nitrous, [uSER]!" where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. [uSER] will have their mode of transportation recharged, and will recover any used X-shot actions to their full extent. You may not target the same [uSER] multiple times after being confirmed successful in recovering X-shots. You may only use this three times.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

N0 I idled
N1 targeted Bard since I thought he was 1/X-shot cop for going all yolo

what strikes me as weird is if we really do assume 4 anti-town, because then the entire scumteam would have piled on the nekowagon. Snike's claim seem legit, and it seems too coordinated and risky unless naglfar really is scum, but even then a possible strategy would be to bus to gain towncred.

gimme a moment to get the voting pattern, all these vote plans are long and difficult to parse. though kirsche, should I vote you to be checked? no prob, though whether or not you decide to check me today, my role is easily proven, even if I can only do so via Shinori at the moment and my role would be the most useless scum role ever

about N1 action, I asked Elie about getting hooked and he said that blocking would make me fail my action, thus not using a shot, which is why I went for Bard in the chance Manix weren't hooking us and hoped doc was on Bard. action successful but didn't work

personally I think remaining scum is prims - sb and not sure about the last one, but I really would rather have prims and sb checked or lynched. I don't think we should lynch Naglfar today, if kirsche is blocked we'll know Naglfar is lying, if we're willing to trust Shinori as town I can recharge his shot and prove my role.

Shinori is my biggest doubt because as of right now, he's the only one with a X-shot role, making me lean more town on him. none of the flipped townies have one, and I'd assume both town and scum should have ones, eg kidnapper, which is not a PM scum would be showing us anyway.

I'll be around before deadline so I'm not placing a vote before kirsche comes back and confirms me to vote him

I think 5 non-town's making more sense anyway, if just for the reason that it means scum not all piling on one wagon and MAFIA PERSUADER WORKING IN LYLO is too troll

in other words I wish cam could step it up because pretty much everyone else has and boron voice some reads after she's been reading. I feel scorri, snike and cam has pretty much been coasting for the entire phase and xinnidy hasn't existed

V-V-V-Voderps!

Naglfar (5) : Snike, Prims, Shinori, BBM, Cam

Shinori (1) : kirsche

kirsche (3) : SB, Naglfar, j00

Voteless Trash: scorri, Sangyul

[spoiler=Players with 0 Votes]

Scorri (0) :

mafia sucks (Prims) (0):

CT075 (Camdar) (0):

Xin'dy (0):

BigBadMarshmallow (BBM) (0):

j00 (0):

Snike (0):

Essbee (SB) (0):

Day 3 will end at 1800 GMT -5 (5pm CST, 6pm EST, etc) on 7/26/13. With 11 alive and present, 6 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end. Phase Ends in approximately 1 hour and 21 minutes.