Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike snike i'm not gonna kill anyone and i can win alongside you guys

you should probably kill snike and hijack him to a townie, or can you win alongside snike since he's a "threat"?

Oh, and Snike can scan the remaining townies at night to find out who will guarantee he completes his bounty, just in case.

I don't want to out Scum #3 until he agrees to this, though.

unlike snike i'm not gonna kill anyone and i can win alongside you guys

you should probably kill snike and hijack him to a townie, or can you win alongside snike since he's a "threat"?

Snike should be removed from the game when he completes his bounty, which will be fulfilled by shooting SB tonight then shooting a townie the next night (ideally). He can use his scan to guarantee this.

also if you're lying and need to kill snike to win then you should probably just say that

my wincon is

You are allied with yourself. You win when all threats to a primary alignment have been eliminated and you still live.

so i'm not sure. should prob ask

Also, problem with shooting Snike is that I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually BP and left that out of his claim. Might just be paranoid, though.

Either way he has no reason not to cooperate if he's telling the truth...

because town are blatantly op as shit

yeah and also we can essentially guarantee a win for all non-town if all non-town band together so it's a more convenient win (and survivors generally shoot for the easiest win.....)

i did it yesterday

all my readers fucking suck

when i didn't update for months at a time, they were like BBM UPDATE WHERE ARE YOU BBM UPDATE

THEN WHEN I UPDATE LIKE 5 CHAPTERS IN A WEEK NOBODY COMMENTS AT ALL

Like I admit town were trash this game but my alignment winning over the other alignment is always preferable

In Touhou you said that you wouldn't be too annoyed if I won instead of scum.

We can also guarantee a win for town + all thirds if j00 and Snike side with us, so your logic is Bad, Prims.

Yeah so the other alignment in that case was town. You were like the other other alignment.