Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if thirds don't joint with us we will fuck them over on purpose. town can't do the same thing if they joint with us, so a non-town triple victory is the most ideal atm

We lynch SB, and Snike shoots Prims. Snike is done 2/3rds of his bounty and it's 4/1/1/1 after you guys shoot me or whomever. We lynch Cam tomorrow while Snike shoots Scorri and completes his bounty. (Reversable if people think Cam is scum). If Scorri is mafia, town wins, all thirds win. If both her and Cam are town, then it's 1/1/1 the day after and j00 still wins anyways.

j00 has no reason to side with mafia over town other than "she wants to" which is dumb as fuck.

j00 has no reason to side with mafia over town other than "she wants to" which is dumb as fuck.

we will NK her tonight if she doesn't so yeah :>

Also until you AGREED TO SIDE WITH MAFIA, Prims was telling Snike to shoot you and screw you out of a win anyways, j00, whereas I, the townie, was still deciding on who I'd rather like to shoot.

Also until you AGREED TO SIDE WITH MAFIA, Prims was telling Snike to shoot you and screw you out of a win anyways, j00, whereas I, the townie, was still deciding on who I'd rather like to shoot.

no, you were the one suggesting to have snike shoot me!

We lynch SB, and Snike shoots Prims. Snike is done 2/3rds of his bounty and it's 4/1/1/1 after you guys shoot me or whomever. We lynch Cam tomorrow while Snike shoots Scorri and completes his bounty. (Reversable if people think Cam is scum). If Scorri is mafia, town wins, all thirds win. If both her and Cam are town, then it's 1/1/1 the day after and j00 still wins anyways.

this also has the risk of needing to survive several more days

No, I changed my mind. Look at the post I made at the exact same second that Prims claimed scum.

Dear BigBadMarshmallow, you represent

hamtaro.jpg

Hamtaro: Multidoc

In the journey of life, there are no wrong turns, my friend.

Since there are so many cute critters, captive audiences will be drawn to your cuteness, and not towards acts of violence. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Ham-hams, we need to protect [uSER]!", or one time only-REMOVED, HOST ERROR you may gather all the hamsters in town and shout, "Night X: Ham-hams, listen up. [uSERS] need our help!" where [uSER]/[uSERS] represents another living player besides yourself. In either case, [uSER] refers to any living player other than yourself. If you choose to use your shout, you may protect 2 or 3 [uSERS]. However, for each [uSERS], you must rest for an entire night before you may use your basic protect again. (As in, if you protect 3 users on night 2, you may not act again until night 5, as you must rest for nights 3 and 4, not for user X but for users Y and Z.)

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

My real role. I promise to protect all ITPs along with Kirsche tonight if they townside.