Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also you could actually have sided with the scumteam as soon as the dayvig was gone, unless we wanted to waste two lynches on a non-harmful anti-town.

Manix is a oversensitive ass idiot BTW, he would not have found me suspicious N0 had the miller claim been from anybody but him.

just throwing that out they're

Also you could actually have sided with the scumteam as soon as the dayvig was gone, unless we wanted to waste two lynches on a non-harmful anti-town.

and then snike showed up

town had fullcop that went yolo, it was a bad start

yeah it's ok if scum can combat it. we could not combat fullcop + doc + watcher + question asker + dayvig + ...

You guys had hitman for doc, and I get fucked over doubly hard by hitman if it happens on a night I decide to multi-doc. Plus hijacker apparently to direct a bunch of town roles, plus Silencer to stop info roles from outing info.

And like SB said, you guys have way more stuff to threaten the thirds with than the town do. However badly the town played, it's fucking ridiculous that a 3-man scumteam can force a win on D3 if the thirds side with them.

And like SB said, you guys have way more stuff to threaten the thirds with than the town do. However badly the town played, it's fucking ridiculous that a 3-man scumteam can force a win on D3 if the thirds side with them.

the set-up was pretty swingy regardless. Manix and Paperblade can whine about my modding style of "small, powerful scumteam vs. large, mediocre town" all they want but it's much better than these set-ups that get hosted like every other game. still salty over chilean musicians btw

Snike isn't part of town. He chose to side with town because he recognizes that we're cool doods.

Including that as part of town power doesn't make sense. Plus scum can hijack that away to someone else too so trololol

Snike isn't part of town. He chose to side with town because he recognizes that we're cool doods.

Including that as part of town power doesn't make sense. Plus scum can hijack that away to someone else too so trololol

no, no one trusts survivor claims fully and having a third kill another third is perfect

this game is really swingy, because town had some really powerful roles but except for virgin it was all utilized badly

oh lol i should check that motk game that they lynched me in for dumb reasons

i thought you were town at least :<

that game is a total meta townread circlejerk, which comprises like 75% of motk games now. it's pretty shitty, if i wanted that i would play on mafiascum.......

you do realize that this was a case of small powerful scum vs large town right

small powerful scum vs large overpowered town vs crazy-ass ITPs deciding the game

not even close to what i'm talking about

i thought you were town at least :<

that game is a total meta townread circlejerk, which comprises like 75% of motk games now. it's pretty shitty, if i wanted that i would play on mafiascum.......

clear entire game on meta

ignore the fact all the cases on me were shit

lol