Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I FoS'd Levity for implying I was being a hypocrite, later stated the strengthening of my suspicion after he made it explicit, and finally acused him of chainsaw defending you while preparing the groundwork for a bus vote. ALL OF THESE WERE VERY CLEARLY EXPLAINED. BRO, DO YOU EVEN READ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except purposely doing something scummy to get out of RVS is lame, Elie, and you know that. Early on is when people form their gut reads and stuff, and doing something like that as town can seriously mess someone's reads up, more than a slightly longer RVS.

Your criticism of Wombat's Bizz suspicion is also very semantic. A lot of people use "I dislike this" and "this is scummy" interchangeably, and Wombat has a couple lines describing what he thought was scummy in Bizz's post directly afterwards, as well as another post where he says how he feels Bizz is being opportunistic. You're not seriously telling me that you don't think he explained that read.

I don't really like the Shinori wagon either. I don't particularly agree with Shinori's vote, but I don't find it a scummy thing to say either. Psych's vote in particular doesn't really make sense to me because I can't see where WIFOM was used.

This type of thing is giving me a really bad rub the wrong way.You seem to attack me for what was obviously a joke post, I'm assuming because you didn't read the original post that it was in context to which makes me think you are skimming really hard and saw that as a possible reason just to jump on me which seems opportunistic and lazy as fuck.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

well it was more a NO U but whatever

fuck mafia terminology

HEY KEVIN fuck you.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not gay.

Voting SB for missing a joke is super dumb, Bizz is worse though for sheeping. ##Unvote ##Vote:Viata

My suggestions haven't wasted time, because one, people haven't decided to follow them, and two, look people are discussing stuff (including me) now. Not sure if it was that bad of an idea, I mean hell, I got a reaction out of you man.

Really dislike the tone of this post. That means I'm finding it scummy, Elie.

Votals

Levity (3): Helios, scorri, kirsche

Shinori (3): Naglfar, Elieson, Psych

Elieson (2): Leo, BBM

scorri (2): Ether, eclipse

SB (2): Shinori, Levity

Gyarados (1): Manix

Psych (1): Rein

Ether (1): Snike

Shin (1): SB

Not Voting (3): Gyarados, j00, Shin

Psych, how do you get OMGUS out of that? SB didn't even vote Shinori.

j00, got any opinions yet? Also afaik Elie has never been in a game with a hidden (unless you count MCM, which I don't really).
I don't really think that Elie's search for the hidden player is scummy because there's town motive for that as well. It's more the RVS attitude, him not answering my vote properly, and then a bad defence when it did come + a dumb semantic case on Wombat. His Shinori vote is bad too, because it takes Shinori's "lazy" out of context. Shinori was using lazy to mean that SB wasn't reading properly, not that SB wasn't posting (which is what Elie's "it's only been 7 hours" would imply).
And Excellen, Shin, and Snike should POST.

I've been in other games with hidden before. Eclipse/Blitz were hidden Arch-rivals in it or something.

I can think of two others (one where I believe Rein was hidden, then other I can't remember), and I just see absolutely no benefit to town unless the hidden comes out and alerts town of it's presence (unless hidden doc LOLL).

Anywho;

Eclipse, if you insult my RPing, I will have to stab you.

##Hug Cam, ##Kill: Elieson

I don't like his snarky aggression or over-eagerness to get out RVS. Looks like a fake attempt to get towncred. People sometimes react if you just start wagoning without saying anything, but there's no reason they're going to react if you announce that your vote is for the sole reason of making wagons. It's like saying HEY HERE COMES A REACTION TEST.

Hey psych don't worry about my vote it was only a reaction test and nothing more, because I wanted to see what a player such as yourself (I don't expect muh from a pressured Scorri/Manix for instance) would yield.

Oh wait, I probably shouldn't have explained my entire thoughts process. But NOOO, I'm frowned at because instead of letting the person who I voted reply to me, I am pretty much demanded to reply to other interrupting chumps. Very uncool, I wouldn't be calling you back for a second date.

As for over eagerness to get out of RVS; please, why don't we pretend like I did nothing and RVS continued for another 12 hours, cutting in on actual scumHUNTING time. You bluntly saying "Elie is just doing a bad reaction test" is bad because any reads I could develop from a player based on my vote have just been thrown out, and in essence, you just wasted my time.

HOWEVER

I don't think you're scummy for having views different from my own; which is the secondary reason for me not responding to you initially.

I stated that it was a bad reaction test because you implied it was one rather heavily by saying "let's wagon somebody guys". I don't blame you for wanting to get out of RVS, but the method in which you chose to go about it is bad because it wasn't going to get you anywhere, and you treated it as some amazing thing you were doing.

And you responding to my vote would have been defending yourself. Why would I have had to be scummy for you to defend yourself?

Oh yeah CPM. Forgot about that. Eclipse/Blitz weren't the hiddens in that; they were just aligned with the hiddens (who were Kaoz and I think Proto?)

Really dislike the tone of this post. That means I'm finding it scummy, Elie.

K

Moreso @Wombat

Maybe it's just because I dunno what a chainsaw defense is, but I don't follow that. The hypocrisy thing could point at several things which I don't disagree with (unlike your position on the matters), I think you misunderstood my post regarding wasting time, as I still don't think we should waste time and was vehemently doing my part to accomplish something. Bitching about how I'm wasting time while doing /nothing/ to change it is my definition of wasting time, FTR.

so please, clarify what a chainsaw defense is so i can follow this case of yours

##Vote: Shin

You're like, 60! Even I'm not that old!

You really know how to make an old man sad, don't you? ;__;

I kinda missed RVS due to work, so I'm gonna be serious! SB said something stoopid, but Shinori and Levity's doubleteam on SB doesn't look good, especially since Shinori's initial reason didn't look good. Still, Levity looked really opportunistic, so that's worse.

#Vote: Levity

I can't really comment on much else, BBM's annoyance at Eli kinda makes sense, but I don't really feel much coming from either of them.

Yo man, responding to a vote and responding to discussion doesn't always mean defending one's self from what are perceived as "threats" (ala Votes). Sometimes people respond so others can understand what they are thinking.

Psych, how do you get OMGUS out of that? SB didn't even vote Shinori.

j00, got any opinions yet? Also afaik Elie has never been in a game with a hidden (unless you count MCM, which I don't really).
I don't really think that Elie's search for the hidden player is scummy because there's town motive for that as well. It's more the RVS attitude, him not answering my vote properly, and then a bad defence when it did come + a dumb semantic case on Wombat. His Shinori vote is bad too, because it takes Shinori's "lazy" out of context. Shinori was using lazy to mean that SB wasn't reading properly, not that SB wasn't posting (which is what Elie's "it's only been 7 hours" would imply).
And Excellen, Shin, and Snike should POST.

idk shinori's just bad at OMGUS then

also dude eli you know i respond to pressure like a fucking diamond - it takes forever and you still don't get good results sometimes

also someone care to clarify what chainsaw defense is

Chainsaw defense is when you attack someone who is attacking your scumbuddy. I was voting and casing you, Elie. Then Levity casts suspicion on me. Then Levity votes me while at the same time saying you looked a bit scummy. It seemed to me that he was trying to discredit my case while still paying lip service to the possibility of you being scum. It totally read to me like a last effort at discrediting my case before he had to bus in earnest.

Chainsaw defense is when you attack someone who is attacking your scumbuddy. I was voting and casing you, Elie. Then Levity casts suspicion on me. Then Levity votes me while at the same time saying you looked a bit scummy. It seemed to me that he was trying to discredit my case while still paying lip service to the possibility of you being scum. It totally read to me like a last effort at discrediting my case before he had to bus in earnest.

So from what I can understand, current suspicions are on Elie for trying too hard to come off as town, and Bizz for buddying up with him? And from what I can tell, the Shinori wagon is over wording or something?

##Unvote: scorri

Not much point in that vote anymore, but not sure where else to put it. Goddamn I'm terrible at following this shit.

Also Wombat's FoS/scumreads on Leviata and Shinori's vote on SB are both pretty lame. Wombat doesn't actually explain why he thinks Leviata is scummy (doesnt like =\= scummy) and Shinori is calling someone lazy when at the time of his vote, we were what, 7 hours into game? Like srsly what are these? These are vote worthy cases 12.5 hours into game, Shinori's moreso because Wombat still has some explaining to do while Bronori's already argued why his thoughts are the way they are.

##Unvote

##Vote Shinori

This is straight up regular ol' defense of Levity btw. No Chainsaw required. It's also really clumsy as several people have pointed out. Not sure what it says about Levity given that it's so clumsy but it strengthens my read on Elie. I seem to remember Elie being good at scum in CM V but he's totally scumming it up right now.

Lolpsych I've been lynched as scum every single time I've been scum. Every single time. I wouldn't call that being good at being scum. Including cmv.

Wait so wombat? Shinori is scummy for attacking SB AND I'm scummy for "defending" Leviata? Seems like you're finding everything scummy as soon as a finger gets pointed. I respectfully disagree with your logic as it's literally, all over the place.

Lolpsych I've been lynched as scum every single time I've been scum. Every single time. I wouldn't call that being good at being scum. Including cmv.

Wait so wombat? Shinori is scummy for attacking SB AND I'm scummy for "defending" Leviata? Seems like you're finding everything scummy as soon as a finger gets pointed. I respectfully disagree with your logic as it's literally, all over the place.

I don't see the problem in calling a spade a spade here. ALSO I DON'T FIND EVERYTHING SCUMMY I'VE ACTUALLY GOT SEVERAL TOWN READS BUT I'M NOT POSTING THEM YET.

Oh Wombro, you amuse me so. Don't out your town reads, srsly.

And you're already lining up lynches based on the assumption that I'm defending leviata, rather than calling your case less than stellar. Seriously man, I'd try considering your case from a point of view other than your own, and maybe then you'll see than Im not defending anybody; and that I'm questioning you

... you are skimming really hard and saw that as a possible reason just to jump on me which seems opportunistic and lazy as fuck.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

if I could reiterate how this whole vote is founded on SB due to a misinterpretation of a joke and "laziness". Or is this vote on Shinori actually me defending SB, Wombat? Weigh the options and consider what is more likely to be true

##Unvote

##Vote Shinori

I'm seeing SB's side to this whole argument; it didn't really look like an "obvious joke post" to me, more like you felt like you had to say something more so you'd have more than 2 lines and a vote for a post. Then you kinda made what wasn't a big deal a bigger deal and voted SB and got all defensive. Just feels forced.

Also I'm not really following Wombat's (that's Leo857qw90846y72893q65wynn right?) logic wrt scum!Elie.

Hi I just woke up and after a quick skimread I'm disappointed in this wagon on me, especially Kevin's vote because it seems sheepy and people are accusing me of being a sheep.

I voted SB because I don't like the way he said he'd vote Shinori for responding to a facetious post?? Shinori ninja'd me and voted right before I did but I didn't bother changing anything because I liked my vote.

@Wombat hypocrisy is one of the biggest things I've caught scum doing in the past and I don't like how you already have associative reads with no flips. You are REALLY rubbing me the wrong way. I don't know what Elie's doing but I have better feelings about his latest content.

##Unvote

##Vote: Wombat

better grounds for Wombat vote than SB vote, I'm a lot happier with this one. I'm going back to actually read the thread now