Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli started the hunt to try and out hiddens, so if the hidden is mafia then I doubt Eli is too.

I don't get your jokes Shinori. It has nothing to do with my age, you're just really bad.

It was me just joking around about the whole TO BE FRANK thing. I wouldn't call it a joke but I definitely wouldn't call it something to be questioning when it kind of seemed like it was absolutely nothing serious. Like I said, did you not read the original post? =|

ITT: Spoons. And something about theoretical bussing that doesn't want to come out as a coherent thought because I'm up past my bedtime. :facepalm:

At this rate, I'm going to destroy my own nose.

why would you vote shinori over something like that when at this point he (and other people) could be voted for better reasons??

This type of thing is giving me a really bad rub the wrong way.You seem to attack me for what was obviously a joke post, I'm assuming because you didn't read the original post that it was in context to which makes me think you are skimming really hard and saw that as a possible reason just to jump on me which seems opportunistic and lazy as fuck.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

anyway I kinda knew it was a joke, I'm assuming Shinori's just fucking around with his post restriction. Don't really like SB's "I would have voted for you" comment, I've never really liked those kinds of things because they're filler. You either vote for Shinori or you don't.

##Unvote

also I'm not really commenting on the hidden player spec because there's not much we can do about it until we have more info anyway. I don't get "if the hidden player is scum then Elie is town" logic though?

It wasn't obviously a joke post to me, Levity. (See JB on Prims in drafters, people don't always get other people's jokes.)

Would like to know HOW I didn't read the original context behind the vote Shinori?

Back to the Eli thing, if the hidden is mafia, then Eli's probably town (or at least not scum) for trying to out them, because the mafia having a hidden player is probably more beneficial to them than the small amount of towncred that scum!eli would get for bussing (to an extent) so early.

there's so much roleplaying i don't recognize and mentions of old game already, it's confusing :v

stop guessing on the hidden, it could be an itp for all we know and then it says nada about anyone's alignment. let's focus on people we know are playing

idk is elie so intent on finding the hidden because of prior bad experience or what

yeah k so i don't actually really have any opinions right now and i'm super tired. brain was fried after my chem prac and literally couldn't manage anything then. it's still kinda fried, but

the only things i can really make a note of right now are elie's actions are weird and i can't read them at all, and

Not sure about this Psych wagon (he has 3 votes, right? counting scorri's unvote). Elie, why are you voting Psych? Judging by how adamant you seem I assume there's a reason.

this seems just a little out of left field; a three vote wagon in rvs/barely out of rvs (idek right now which one it is, it's a blurry line) and reacting to it like this kinda pings me. nothing major yet, but seems a bit jumpy.

it is 7am and i still haven't slept

@sb: until the hidden player actually flips that's just kinda filler. we also don't know if the mafia even know they have a hidden or not, we don't know anything about the way the hidden's role works or even if there is one because it's technically not confirmed. so until we have more info you might want to focus on something else.

@bbm

@Bizz- I kind of inferred that Elie was voting Psych just for the sake ofr a wagon, since Psych had several votes on him at the time.

Why I'm confused by Elie's vote is he responded to you as if he might like to vote for you but then said "Keeping my vote on Psych though." (verbatim) and it bugs me because it feels kinda wishywashy, especially if he really IS voting psych just for the sake of a wagon.

@manix I think it's just mostly elie's vote that bugs me about the Psych wagon I guess more than the Psych wagon itself but my brain lumped it all together as a whole thing. Kinda weird that that's the only thing you decided to pick at out of everything else though.

bluh bluh numbers claim and a hidden I guess. elieson's acting kinda weird but who the fuck knows what that means. it's probably mostly his post restriction.

shinori why the hell are you voting over that of all things? he didn't get a joke or something. whatever. I don't understand how your logic applies to the situation; it looks like you're the one trying too hard to make something out of nothing.

##Vote: Shinori

I'm off to sleep now too l8r bros

<3

also it's hard to judge by something like that earlygame here. it doesn't excuse peoples' actions but I'd focus on elie more if he KEPT posting like that

what bothers me just a tiny bit is you've been posting quite a bit yourself (and not every post of yours has been useful either) and you're voting elie for the same thing

Slight FoS for this. I never claimed that all of my posts were useful. I claimed that none of Elie's were. Aside from Manix's numbers claim (btw I have no experience with things of that sort), up until your post here, I had the most pertinent game posts of anyone (unless you think RP spam and hiddenbrospec are going to net us scum).

Sorry I can't be more useful. Leo, I notice you completely ignored my suggestion (that I suggested multiple times), so to be frank, I don't really care that you voted me because you seem like yore just doing what you want for your own interest and not overall town interest, sooooooooo, bro?

##Unvote

##Vote DA BEAR

FIrst thing's first. Paperbro, hook up my votals with a ringer for Da Bear!

Holding my vote here until confrmation, and if nothing, then we should probably do something like pool several votes on 2-3 players to actually achieve something other than wasted time.

First of all lol @ "to be frank"

Secondly, your suggestions have wasted time. How is wasting time in town's interest?

Wombat's vote felt sort of bad considering it's RVS and people can spam a little bit if they want to. It felt sort of exaggerated too.

Elie- Why do you think I'm a multivoter? Also, why do you think that specifically stating "let's pool votes on people" is going to achieve anything? I think this is the second time you've said something of the sort, so you should clarify is this is part of your roleplaying or if you're being serious here.

And lol, I guess the hosts aren't going to make it that easy to find the hidden.

RVS is a useless concept that needs to die imo, but I prefer to lead by example by catching scum while most people are thinking of funny but innocuous reasons to vote.

Oh. I didn't realize until a reread that Leo was Wombat (Hey, haven't seen you since Choral man, nice to see you again).

Also WRT the underlined. BBM et al, look at the votals. What's coming from this current flux of votes spread among 10/19 (+1 or something I dunno) players? I'd love to see your suggestion to burst through RVS and make actual use of the first 1/2 of our day phase. (No I'm not Roleplaying that)

scorri, you haven't gotten back to me about tonight though. Are we gonna chill at my pad later, hun?

Likewise :)

As for the RVS thing, if that's not RP, then it adds to my suspicion of you. Saying things like "we should get out of RVS" without actually scumhunting or reaction testing doesn't serve any purpose other than to make you look town.

>spends 5 posts hunting potential hidden with plan that provides instant results in a major mechanic

>irritates eclipse

>eclipse does ???

>RVS solved

I love it when a plan comes together hun. Actually, what do you suggest we do then? Discuss numbers over dinner at my place? All we had at votals are random votes on 8+2 potential players. Thanks for the recap on what's happened though sweetie.

Instant results in a major mechanic? SCUM HYPERBOLE ALERT

Eclipse, if you insult my RPing, I will have to stab you.

##Hug Cam, ##Kill: Elieson

I don't like his snarky aggression or over-eagerness to get out RVS. Looks like a fake attempt to get towncred. People sometimes react if you just start wagoning without saying anything, but there's no reason they're going to react if you announce that your vote is for the sole reason of making wagons. It's like saying HEY HERE COMES A REACTION TEST.

Agree 100%. BBM.townCred++;

To be frank I'm not frankly sure what to frankly about this.

Just an RP joke I decided to make after reading my person's ISO from an earlier game. I usually find that kind of language to be a scumtell but this person was town so go figure.

Not sure about this Psych wagon (he has 3 votes, right? counting scorri's unvote). Elie, why are you voting Psych? Judging by how adamant you seem I assume there's a reason.

~Gut~ is giving me weird feeling about scorri and wombat. Wombat mostly because of the hypocrisy thing, scorri because lol gut. Also Elie's response to BBM kinda skirted around what he said which also makes me uncomfortable.

##Unvote

##Vote: Wombat

this might change soon idk

Don't like this. Pushing the hypocrisy angle is meh and reads like chainsaw defense of Elie but you also ask Elie why he's voting Psych and then criticize his response to BBM. Finally you vote me but say it might change. Feels like you're sitting the fence while setting up for a bus if Elie starts catching more heat.

So then I don't get jokes that didn't exist? I think you're the senile one here.

Do you seriously not get it?

If I was totally serious about it I probably would've voted for you. Why did you call it a joke in the first place if it wasn't one though?

Semantic obfuscation is usually scummy but I feel like this might be genuine. Not sure.

why would you vote shinori over something like that when at this point he (and other people) could be voted for better reasons??

I sort of agree with this.

This type of thing is giving me a really bad rub the wrong way.You seem to attack me for what was obviously a joke post, I'm assuming because you didn't read the original post that it was in context to which makes me think you are skimming really hard and saw that as a possible reason just to jump on me which seems opportunistic and lazy as fuck.

##Unvote:

This vote is lazier than SB's question imo.

anyway I kinda knew it was a joke, I'm assuming Shinori's just fucking around with his post restriction. Don't really like SB's "I would have voted for you" comment, I've never really liked those kinds of things because they're filler. You either vote for Shinori or you don't.

##Unvote

also I'm not really commenting on the hidden player spec because there's not much we can do about it until we have more info anyway. I don't get "if the hidden player is scum then Elie is town" logic though?

This feels somewhat opportunistic. Why didn't you vote SB in the post you made 5 minutes prior to this one? Did you have to wait for someone else to start the wagon?

Lol@Wombat

My suggestions haven't wasted time, because one, people haven't decided to follow them, and two, look people are discussing stuff (including me) now. Not sure if it was that bad of an idea, I mean hell, I got a reaction out of you man.

More coming in a bit, I'm running late for work

Also Wombat's FoS/scumreads on Leviata and Shinori's vote on SB are both pretty lame. Wombat doesn't actually explain why he thinks Leviata is scummy (doesnt like =\= scummy) and Shinori is calling someone lazy when at the time of his vote, we were what, 7 hours into game? Like srsly what are these? These are vote worthy cases 12.5 hours into game, Shinori's moreso because Wombat still has some explaining to do while Bronori's already argued why his thoughts are the way they are.

##Unvote

##Vote Shinori

ANYONE VOTING ME WILL FEEL THE ETERNAL WRATH OF DAMNATION. YOU WILL BURN IN THE HELLFIRE. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ERADICATE THE VERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING. SO HELP ME I WILL MELT THE FLESH OFF YOUR BONES.

is this better roleplaying manix

lolk guys i mean i'm infinitely more useful alive with someone else dead but k

bizz's post against my wagon does seem all over the place and i'd be tempted to assume there's a connection between her and elieson trying to just play off each other and seem like great townies

that's another thing, i don't understand why elieson feels like he's town leader and gets to decide who to look at and wagon and if we aren't following we're scum

eclipse <3 gimme like 15 minutes k

also shinori's latest posts are crap and are just defending himself and then WINFOM and he's getting really defensive and not catching scum at all, he seems really paranoid and i don't like it

##Unvote

##Vote Shinori