Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Eclipse specifically said that in your ISO the reason you unvoted me is that you slowly changed your mind about it. When there is nothing in your ISO that shows that. So she spent her time defending you because you refused to do it yourself and it was a lie. You didn't ever change your mind and you pretty much just bluntly said that it was a lie by saying "TELL ME WHEN I EVER SAID I HAD A TOWN READ ON YOU SHINORI"

And I already stated exactly what I was told by a mod about my role.

P.S. Going down pages and responding to things you think are scummy. You haven't really responded to anything much so I guess you don't find much scummy besides me and Scorri?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i don't have a town read on you, process of elimination says i have a scum/neutral read

how was i swinging both ways

Because the way your one post had been worded it was worded in a since that you could say you were leaning more town or more scum. You could swap it on the fly at that point in time. Now you have basically cemented the fact that you think I'm scum which is good. Unlike the rest of your content.

YOU JUST VOTED ECLIPSE WHEN YOUR YELLING AT ME WTF

##UNVOTE, VOTE SHINORI

please try and aim your focus a little better

Also to be frank I'm voting her for her blatant lie and defense of you. When I see no reason for it. I don't get why she's doing it and I want answers. You can hold on for now.

Dude. . .you quoted it. Apparently, I need to resist the temptation to do something I'll probably regret later, and instead explain this to you, slowly.

We are not in high school, so copying is a form of efficiency. Quotes will start at number one (vote for Shinori) and will move down from there.

Hey, you bolded a line in quote 1. This makes my life easy. That's Psych's reason for voting you. Keep that in mind~!

Quote 2: Take a look at the time gap. Looks like a terminology correction (WINFOM to NO U). Speaking of, Psych sucks at terminology, and so does BBM.

Quote 3: "Psych WTF?" "noncommittal answer" is a pattern that reads to me like "I fucked up". In other words, I'd get suspicious if Psych continued to bark up that tree after that post.

On a third read, I interpreted "not catching scum" as "you're chasing one of my town reads". I think I'm overthinking a case that isn't even mine. FML.

Whatever. I'm gonna attempt to sleep. Tomorrow at some point in time I'll be lynched since ,more people are just piling votes on me or calling me even more scummy because of my claim so whatevs.

Good night.

##unvote:

##Vote: Psych

Not like this matters.

For clarity pretty much what I expected.

Once again a mod tells me yes I am a compulsive paranoid cop. Just this time the word "Possibly" Was left out of the end of it.

I have to scan each night and they always scan as guilty.

Thanks, Psych. I know what I will do for the rest of the phase.

Clipsey request: If an unlimited number of people could be lynched today, who would be lynched, and why?

(I have a distinct reason why I want to know this, and why I asked about Psych's role; if this makes no sense by the end of D1, I did something wrong)

Naggy - already mentioned earlier

Shinori - what bugs me the most right now is his claim timing; it's nowhere near deadline, and why is he tunneling Psych (of all people) so hard?

Snike - I keep forgetting that he exists, and at this point in the game, that's bad. Seems to comment on recent events and leaves, which doesn't leave me much to work with; however, since it IS recent events, it shows me that he's reading the thread.

kirsche - Bunch of short posts that hop wagons and whatnot; he's more useful for associative reads than anything else

scorri - I'd support this only if Naggy/Shinori/Snike/kirsche magically dropped off the face of the game. I don't agree with semantics as part of a case, and that's all I have, really

Elieson - While his last post was impressive, I'd like it if he expanded on his conclusion post (which he said he would); was iffy on his earlier antics, which is why he's at the bottom of this list

I can't even get associative reads off of Shin/Ether/Rein/j00, so while I think something should be directed their way, I don't think they'd make great lynch targets (all they'd do is flip, and we'd have very little to go off of in terms of thread interactions).

Oh my lord this games moves fast.

What's with all of these votes with no detail? Don't like kirsche's as well, along with Snike's earlier vote I pointed out.

Elie is scummy for reasons that I did mention beforehand. Including but not limited to handwaving Wombat's argument as a misrep when it wasn't and thus not responding to it. I don't recall Elie ever responding to me. I was just being lazy because, you know: drunk, gay and tired.

As for why I changed my mind on Shinori, I decided that Shinori v SB was probably just a slapfight.

looks to me like you've been bullshitting quite a lot, and it goes without saying that town has no need to do that.

Because I'm amazing and bullshitting reads is just what I do. Deal with it, gaywad.

RAGE I had a large post typed up and I lost it. /stab random person
I lost a post twice now, so fuck. I'll make this short.

You fags do realise there's an auto save feature to the quick reply box that saves everything right?

Hi Ether. Self Depreciation is a thing. Also, with 14 pages, you've seriously got /nothing/ to work off of? Nothing? Nothing at all?

"Ether is scummy because he can't keep up". Being bad =/= being scummy.

Kirsche being the scum that he is did not comply. Mind you he didn't respond to the timestamp thing nor the reasoning differences, which are the more valid crits.

However I'm going to wait until he's in a better state before pressing the issue.

ITG: I'm super scummy but being drunk excuses it. Remind me to go out drinking a lot when I'm actually mafia.

There is no defense to the timestamp thing or the reasoning differences, which is why I unvoted. People were all like "kirsche your vote is gay and doesn't make sense" and I was all like "huh, you're right; what was I thinking lel I think more logically when I'm drunk".

If Shinori is telling the truth then unlucky for getting the troll role. I know how it feels.

As for Psych v Scorri. I'm not convinced that Psych is scum but I'm leaning more towards Scorri's side than anything because Scorri is definitely not gay.

I probably need a sub as I'll miss 48 hours of D2 otherwise due to a last minute holiday, but it's up to the host. I will definitely be back after that and if he'd rather keep objection!! to sub in for Ether or something just be prepared for super flakey D2.

I'm believing Shinori's claim. The rules say investigation results not guaranteed so that implies one altered sanity at the least imo. Also, BBM's point about Shinori basically being vanilla is totally wrong and he's totally using it to set up a faulty Shinori lynch. FoS for that. If Shinori gets an inno, then that scan can be trusted as much as any sane inno. So basically, he could be a cop who's more meant to clear townies than catch scum. Both are equally useful deep in the game.

Not sure on Psych right now. Pretty mixed read. He was pretty crappy early but seems like outraged town atm.

Also, that Nag post about people reading too much into kirsche's drunk post and then using the drunk post as part of the reasoning to say that kirsche's original vote was scummy is garbage. Reads like filler + easy push on kirsche.

Elie's posts have been getting marginally better. Right now, I would like to lynch Elie or Nag. I've been on Elie for a while and nothing much has happened there so...

##save: Elie

##kill: Naglfar

Ok but BBM's thing about him being vanilla in a no vanilla game is still crap.

Not really. He claimed to be a cop that isn't aware if his scans will get incorrect results. How useful is an inno from Shinori if it's wrong and he's not even aware of it?

BBM is saying (and I agree) that since Shinori's claim implies questionable material, that we shouldn't trust his information and treat him as a vanilla. Until we get some reasonable evidence to start believing the accuracy of Shinori's claim, why believe what he tells us.

##Unvote

And Ugh I just woke up, (after DD'ing untilnabout 4am). lemme mke breakfast for my kids then find a proper place for my vote.

Apparently townreading me is lynchworthy. lol Shinori.

Can someone please tell me what rhetoric is? Seriously.

Psych's "can you fine me a quote comment" makes me feel a little better about him, since he wasn't not addressing it deliberately, but missed it.

Finding Helios singling out Nags among the people who lack content here kind of weird. Why did you only pick out Nags?

YOU ARE THE THIRD PERSON TO USE THAT WORD. CAN I RETCON THIS GAME AND GIVE MYSELF A TRIPLE DAYVIG? Sorry, that's a pet peeve of mine.

misrep misrep misrep

Reading Ether's "I don't have anything" post as null since he did that as town a few games back, so I don't think it necessarily indicated laziness.

Helios is bang on about scorri wearing the tunnel goggles. I've spotted one thing about Wombat in her ISO and the rest is on Psych.

Don't like how Snike just dismisses the majority of my ISO as not being useful to discussion here, especially since he isn't even bothering to give a reason. Just looks like he's trying to throw any old reason down here to pick one of us other the other. He also calls Eli null and doesn't really say what he thinks of Wombat past the fact he doesn't want to lynch him. He also talks about Psych/scorri but pretty much tells it in a way that incriminates Psych as much as possible, and the only comment he has for scorri herself is to stop tunneling. Also the way he presents it also makes me feel like he's trying to make a couple of arguments where both players could flip town at this point into 1v1s.

This post by Shinori after his claim (which I'm not sure what to think on) is bad. He pretty much yells at BBM for having a townread on me (which he didn't) and for defending Psych (which he also didn't). He also says that we shouldn't "let psych and sb do nothing". What does this even mean? Psych's been posting a lot, I've been around and to be honest I don't have a clue what you're going on about.

Oh, yeah. How is this post Psych fencesitting again? He also attacks clipsey for not wanting to lynch Psych, even though she actually gives some decent justification. Why are you trying to lynch the one who's defending your suspect before the suspect himself? This is like associative reads without a flip imo, which people have been yelling at Wombat for all game.

And this by Kevin:
As for Psych v Scorri. I'm not convinced that Psych is scum but I'm leaning more towards Scorri's side than anything because Scorri is definitely not gay.
How is this an adequate explanation? It looks like you're just fencesitting, calling Psych null but siding with scorri without actually telling us why.
Wombat, Shinori eventually got confirmed that he is a paranoid cop so he'll never get an inno report.
##Unvote
##Vote: Shinori
Other people I would lynch definitely be on board with lynching: Snike, kirsche.
Not sure what to think of Nags to be quite honest.

Finally updated, sorry I slept really badly yesterday and had to keep an eye on my bro all day. You can accept an apology from a pretty girl like me? I was intending to use my Levity vote to provide a little pressure for further probing, Although with me not posting, I can see why that looks totally bad.

Looking at SB, Levity's criticism that mafia might not even know the hidden player is pretty valid. It's also rather odd that he ties Eli's alignment with the mystery player. It would make sense if Eli actually knew but I don't see any reason why he would. SB seems very buddy-buddy with Eli, although Eli seems to be far less defensive of SB. Not sure what to make of it, but part of me says it's worth mentioning.

Shinori doesn't look good, I take it both him and SB were acting under PR, but it seemed really off that Shinori would vote over it. The rest is very angry and defensive. I know Shinori's typically very angry but it evolved from a defense to a full on attack on Psych. Psych also bothers me a lot, unless his PR is to call everything stupid and be unhelpful, all he's done is jump on Shinori, protect SB and for some reason go after scorri. His vote on her felt more like a knee-jerk reaction.

##Vote: Psych

I'll talk more later this post took me like half an hour to write and my pretty little brain hurts!

First and foremost

##Unvote (Shinori)

I don't see why he'd lie about his claim, and while it's not like he's played super well, bad play =/ scum. There also seem to be a few opportunistic votes on his wagon now that he's claimed a not seemingly useful role, which isn't really cool. Shinori, is there anywhere in your role PM that might say that you might not be paranoid after a certain event triggers or something? You jumped from scumreading Psych and SB, so why the hell are you voting Eclipse? It's a little late in the phase for reaction tests...

@SB: The whole "rhetoric" thing is basically talking about how people are trying to make cases off nitpicking people's wording in their posts. Also I picked out Nags (though I did mention other people who were lacking content in other posts) because he's made more posts than the others who fall in that category, and he had just recently made a post. Plus people were talking about him so I wanted to give my two cents.

Ahh so there's a few places I can think of where my vote would be useful...I think I'm gonna go with this.

##Vote scorri

How many hours left until phase end?

elie talk about me~

Psych I don't have much to say about you at this point, but ILY.

You want a better response from me other than the fact that anything I'm doing is basically being shrugged off or being told "Oh hey shinori you're just wrong no one else thinks like you so you're obviously wrong." How the fuck does psych get to do nothing the entire game his posts are all completely worthless with no info as scorri stated he OMGUS blatently WHICH I STATED BBM MY CASE DOESNT RESOLVE AROUND ONE FUCKING THING. And the fact that what he said still makes it sound like he slipped and all you are doing BBM is defending him just bull shit.

How about this you want a response or a reaction to get your vote off of me.

I'm Manix, a cop. I inspect people at night to see if I can find out if I can trust them or not but apparently I will always find a reason to distrust them.

Basically I'm possibly a paranoid cop.

Uhhhhh did I demand a deathtunnel? Pretty sure I just said...

Also until I get a better response from Shinori than /that/, I'm holding my vote on him. Finding Wombat to be a frustating mix of irritating/scummy, and developing a scumread on Manix.

Need to post more but, I just got called to be a DD for an intoxicated friend so BRB

>Asked to respond

>Claims

>facepalms ensue

Thanks, Psych. I know what I will do for the rest of the phase.

Clipsey request: If an unlimited number of people could be lynched today, who would be lynched, and why?

(I have a distinct reason why I want to know this, and why I asked about Psych's role; if this makes no sense by the end of D1, I did something wrong)

Naggy - already mentioned earlier

Shinori - what bugs me the most right now is his claim timing; it's nowhere near deadline, and why is he tunneling Psych (of all people) so hard?

Snike - I keep forgetting that he exists, and at this point in the game, that's bad. Seems to comment on recent events and leaves, which doesn't leave me much to work with; however, since it IS recent events, it shows me that he's reading the thread.

kirsche - Bunch of short posts that hop wagons and whatnot; he's more useful for associative reads than anything else

scorri - I'd support this only if Naggy/Shinori/Snike/kirsche magically dropped off the face of the game. I don't agree with semantics as part of a case, and that's all I have, really

Elieson - While his last post was impressive, I'd like it if he expanded on his conclusion post (which he said he would); was iffy on his earlier antics, which is why he's at the bottom of this list

I can't even get associative reads off of Shin/Ether/Rein/j00, so while I think something should be directed their way, I don't think they'd make great lynch targets (all they'd do is flip, and we'd have very little to go off of in terms of thread interactions).

Eclipse, could you direct me to the post you want me to expand upon? Also, I'm not quite sure I understand the Bold/Underlined request of yours that you directed to....yourself? Unless I'm just overanalyzing the Clipsey Request part of it all.

Elie is scummy for reasons that I did mention beforehand. Including but not limited to handwaving Wombat's argument as a misrep when it wasn't and thus not responding to it. I don't recall Elie ever responding to me. I was just being lazy because, you know: drunk, gay and tired.

"Ether is scummy because he can't keep up". Being bad =/= being scummy.

I know how it feels.

@Underlined: Is that a crumb I spot?

@Bolded: Ether is scummy because he spent more time posting something like that instead of reading. So far this game has lots of sides (Me vs Wombat, Psych vs Scorri, Shinori vs the World). All he has to do is read one random page past PAGE1 and there's stuff to comment on. Hell Ether could've skimmed the page he posted on and developed a thought towards at least ONE player. With absolutely nothing to post except that, I'm finding it scumy. You yourself said lord it's hard to keep up but you still post shit here and there in that very same post. Ether would've looked no different had he not posted anything at all (and just coasted).

@Italicized: You voted me and defended your vote on me with this blanket statement:

Elie is scummy for reasons that I did mention beforehand. Including but not limited to handwaving Wombat's argument as a misrep when it wasn't and thus not responding to it. I don't recall Elie ever responding to me.

When the only times you addressed me were;

I don't feel like you addressed his more recent point about you defending Bizz enough. Why is Shinori's case on SB bad whereas Bizz's case on SB acceptable? Instead of addressing that question you decide to dodge by saying that Wombat is just paranoid and that his logic is all over the place.

AND

My suggestions haven't wasted time, because one, people haven't decided to follow them, and two, look people are discussing stuff (including me) now. Not sure if it was that bad of an idea, I mean hell, I got a reaction out of you man.

Really dislike the tone of this post. That means I'm finding it scummy, Elie.

So you find me scummy half because of my tone, and half because I didn't respond to you. The first half is pretty weak, because you're attaching emotion to a statement that didn't have any there to begin with. The second half is broken into two parts: My alleged defense of Leviata and my calling Shinori scummy and Leviata not scummy WRT their cases. For starters, I never defended Leviata. I called Wombat out on what I considered a bad case towards Leviata (and had he used that case on any other player, including myself, I'd have called him out on it just the same). Why was shinori's case scummy and Leviata's case not? Primarily because Shinori overreacted so ridiculously to SB's interpretation of a joke (which I'm pretty sure I addressed already), and Leviata identifies her case as SB posting Filler and Vote Threat being just a weird thing to do at the time, while Shinori was posting a case on SB that referred to him as "Lazy/opportunistic" and uhh....yea. One was argued more specifically than the other, even though both were based around the "To be frank frank franky be frank" joke part.

Helios: I have a question. Are you voting me because lack of activity, the fact that I'm "tunneling" Psych, or something else entirely?

If it's the lack of activity, why aren't you calling out people like Ether as well? Lack of activity isn't scummy in and of itself, especially not just on D1.

If it's the fact that I'm "tunneling" Psych, he's currently the only solid scum read I have. I've been rereading the thread, but it hasn't really resulted in anything useful which is frustrating. I am trying, I'm just not succeeding very well.

If it's something else entirely, could you explain that please?

Overall, your vote feels like an odd jump to me since you said that you were putting your vote someplace more useful and I fail to see how putting a vote on me is more helpful to getting a lynch when you're the second(?) vote on me, we need 10 votes to lynch, and there are only 8 hours left in the phase. Unless you're *trying* to get a last minute bandwagon lynch on me, in which case, good luck.