Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I also don't get why Elie just dropped the OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU CLAIM ASAP thing and then didn't comment further when I pointed out I scan inno. Cuz the fact that I scan inno pretty much means that I can't be "guilted" N1 cuz insane cops need to know sanity first.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse, we shouldn't lynch Snike because only one person can really be a valid powerwagon choice (half-joke, half-serious).

And yeah idr a single thing that Shin has done the entire day.

If we're to the point where we are looking at wagons simply for informational purpose lynches, I really couldn't do much other than put Wombat near the top, Psych near the bottom, and follow a slight lean on kirsche.

Ladies, if you'll excuse me, I have some ISOs to read

I'd join excellen too since his posts are weird but hey, if more people want to join eclipse and me on Snike I'd prefer that

also when was ITP mentioned since Wombat's asking? Survivor's still an ITP, just usually harmless since their goal is to stay alive and are usually not given any killing roles.

. . .and now Shin is gone. RAGE.

I am eh on Excellen. Dude talks too much, and doesn't really say that much. Fuck me, why didn't I see that sooner?

Just a sec, I want to verify something.

Actually I could definately hop aboard the wagon

##Unvote

##Vote Gyarados

your sheeping is definately not bro, and neither is your content, given your postcount

I also don't get why Elie just dropped the OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU CLAIM ASAP thing and then didn't comment further when I pointed out I scan inno. Cuz the fact that I scan inno pretty much means that I can't be "guilted" N1 cuz insane cops need to know sanity first.

TBF millers typically claim ASAP around here because they're a negative utility. You said your role PM still states miller but that you scan inno, right? I think that it was smart of you to wait until now because of that, since claiming immediately would have caused unnecessary rolespec and it makes more sense after Shinori's claim.

It's not. It's just a different name for them.

I'm going to be going to the store now, when I get back I will try and figure out more where I want my vote to end up since it seems that Psych isn't likely to get lynched since apparently some role crumb or something.

EVERYONE'S POSTING TOO FAST

Elie excellen doesn't even have a wagon yet

I (sort of) see that, but the people I want lynched aren't either, and most of the wagons that exists I don't feel strongly enough about being on scum. My scumreads are too weak on players like kirsche and psych I don't even think is scum. And literally no one is joining my Wombat case.

Soooooo....

I really should just sub out and stop trying, but I guess I can see if I can form a thought on Psych. Also, I don't know what ISO means in a mafia context, so...

First relevant post:

-what I think is a crumb that people were talking about

-notes that Bizz and elie seem to be buddying, places more suspicion on elie

-votes Shinori over paranoia

-a whole bunch of banter that I don't know, things

Second relevant post

-responds to scorri making note about his hypocrisy calling posts bad by calling scorri a hypocrite for talking speaking on Bizz wagon and then wagoning Psych

-makes a note that Leo seems to be acting defensive

-notes SB town read

-backs and forths about a scumslip

-mentions about mafia hiddens wrt Manix

-notes that in his opinion, Shinori got better so he had moved on

-notes that Shinori is doing a scum-being-lynch-panic-thing, tosses the Meta tag

-replies to Shinori talking about his own wagon, votes Shinori for voting for eclipse for defending him

-admits he crumbed

Overall, I don't really get a scumread from Psych. He isn't yelling town either, at the moment he seems kinda in the middle. On the other hand, the exchange between him and Shinori looked a lot worse for Shinori, IMO, since he pretty much jumped on eclipse while still making points about Psych.

##Vote: Shinori

Also stop posting so fast that's like 3 pages in the time it took me to do this goddamn

actually that excellen vote was kinda meh

also whoops I forgot to respond to this but @j00 regarding nags I think he's the best wagon out of all of the wagons atm but in light of Elie/Excellen I could get behind one of their lynches now

TBF millers typically claim ASAP around here because they're a negative utility. You said your role PM still states miller but that you scan inno, right? I think that it was smart of you to wait until now because of that, since claiming immediately would have caused unnecessary rolespec and it makes more sense after Shinori's claim.

Yeah I was confused at first as to why Paperblade called me a Miller when I scan inno but I think it's because he's making me more of a Metamiller cuz of my reveal being instant WIFOM and possible insane cops.

BBM voted him and then a bunch of people (including me) were all "yeah why not"

he hasn't contributed much in terms of content, a lot of it is rather vague and talk of rhetoric. would prefer he'd come by before deadline, he hasn't been a target this phase and hasn't needed defend himself or claim or anything like that, lynching him like this isn't giving us much to go on.

"Why am I even playing this game, there's just no point to it", Ether said with a low voice. "You think so?" Ether was startled by the voice behind him; it continued: "Let me free you from your pain then." Before Ether could turn around to see who the voice belonged to... BAM!'

Excellen has been killed.

Dear Gyarados,

Don't forget the useless third wheel IO award.

I'll go get the bag to wear over my head...

You are Ether, Angsty Townie.

You were a great player, but after taking a long break you lost all confidence in yourself, even though you're still probably just as good as anyone else. As a result, you don't have the confidence to even play, often subbing out quickly into games.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I just can't take it anymore." That night, your self esteem will be at an all time low, and you will request a sub out. Since you won't be playing that night, any actions targeting you will fail. However, there are only so many subs, so you'll only be able to activate this ability four times. You can't use this ability if you subbed out the previous night.

Post Restriction: You should be self critical.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

"This guy is scum, and that guy is scum... oh and that guy too I think. If I use them like this, Proto will get to play in no time! That's gonna be fun! ...Mods, yeah, what is it? The slot Proto was supposed to sub in to died? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" Having no longer any purpose in this game, Haze left his role PM and left.

Dear Haze,

IF PRIMS TRIES TO PULL A 'BLITZ LYNCH' ON ANYONE (I am actually thinking of myself and Sho when I say this) FOR NO REAL REASON, DO NOT FOLLOW HIM WITHOUT PUTTING SOME REAL THOUGHT INTO IT FIRST

I thank you for your co-operation.

You are Blitz, Neutral Hidden Dayskipper BPV Anonyvoter Roleblocker Serial Killer.

You are Proto's brother but not really, and you think he's just swell. You like it when people are nice to him, and really like it when he gets to play. You are also the best scumhunter ever although you still are super vague about things. However, your internet connection is pretty shoddy, so your activity can be sparse at times.

You have a tendency to die for being too good (usually via lynch), so you have decided to remain quiet this game. As a result, you do not appear on the player list. However, at night, once per game, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I have something to say!" If you do, you will be able to post and vote from an anonymous account for the following day.

Additionally, at night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Post MESSAGE on USER's profile." You will post this MESSAGE on his profile, which he will be unable to distinguish from a mod message. You cannot use this message to say anything that would trick USER into modkilling himself, nor can you threaten the life of USER (for example, you cannot tell him he is silenced, because that comes under the threat of death).

At day, you may respond to your role PM with "Day X - Hello USER." You will set up an anonymous chat with USER, from which you will easily determine his alliance, and then be able to talk to him about other things. However, at the end of the following day your internet will disconnect you.

Finally, you know that your best friend Proto didn't get to play, so you hope to get the more apathetic players to sub out, which you know to be Gyarados:

Dear Gyarados,

Don't forget the useless third wheel IO award.

I'll go get the bag to wear over my head...

You are Ether, Angsty Townie.

You were a great player, but after taking a long break you lost all confidence in yourself, even though you're still probably just as good as anyone else. As a result, you don't have the confidence to even play, often subbing out quickly into games.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I just can't take it anymore." That night, your self esteem will be at an all time low, and you will request a sub out. Since you won't be playing that night, any actions targeting you will fail. However, there are only so many subs, so you'll only be able to activate this ability four times. You can't use this ability if you subbed out the previous night.

Roleplay: You should be self critical.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

Roleplay: n/a

You win if Proto gets to play.

Haze has lost and been removed from the game.

You know who you are, and I hate you.

I am not sure if that was the best shot of my life, or the worst. That should also explain my role, and my refusal to lynch Psych. Now, then, I think Rein had something to say?

eclipse good job you've effectively confused the ever living fuck out of everyone in the game I'm sure.