Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

You're not going straight to the point (c wut I did there?). I get that stuff happened after you said people should consolidate. But if not enough stuff was happening to worry about consolidation that you were bugging people about it, the least you could do is do it yourself.

Oh buttfuck it:

##Unvote

##Vote: j00

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not going straight to the point (c wut I did there?). I get that stuff happened after you said people should consolidate. But if not enough stuff was happening to worry about consolidation that you were bugging people about it, the least you could do is do it yourself.

Oh buttfuck it:

##Unvote

##Vote: j00

OMFG FOCUS

ITT: Wolves aren't scum, and apparently I'm one in Elieson's eyes despite the fact that I think I made it pretty clear that I've got some sort of killing ability for the latter part of this day phase (I wouldn't have asked people about unlimited lynches if I didn't plan on doing something with that information. . .but no one wanted to share, so thanks).

I think Elieson's flailing, and him thinking that I'm a wolf is really weird, given Manix's numbers claim. After my little break, I'm entertaining the possibility that this is a numbers-based slip. I have problems with this, but it's on a personal level - implied threats of how I'm supposed to feel after someone is lynched do not sit well with me.

The kirsche-j00 interaction makes me feel much better about kirsche. Glad you're not drunk anymore! I don't support a kirsche lynch. I think j00 is the scummier of the two after that exchange, but I don't think there's enough time/people to get that lynch off the ground. Thus, I shall agree with kirsche, and buttfuck it all. . .

##Vote: Elieson

. . .because I think I explained myself well enough above.

fine, you know what, let's just pile it on Elie to just get a lynch

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

I'm Weapons of Mass Destruction, quicklyncher, and the reason I cared about consolidation and votals and lynch is because I know I can do something about it. As long as we get a wagon to L-1, which I assume to be 9 votes at this point, I can do a lynch. My power is deactivated in Mylo/Lylo and I claim this now because I figure I have to use my role today.

Votals

Elieson (7): Rein, BBM, Wombat, Levity, kirsche, eclipse, j00

Psych (3): Snike, Shinori, Shin

Shinori (3): Psych, SB, Ether

kirsche (3): Manix, Naglfar, Elieson

scorri (1): Helios

Not Voting (1): scorri

Edited by Paperblade

I think you mean Weapons of Mass Construction. Ironic because he just came on IRC and posted in the thread.

Also if your role allows a lynch to be achieved with one less vote, shouldn't you be less concerned with consolidating than others?

I think you mean Weapons of Mass Construction. Ironic because he just came on IRC and posted in the thread.

Also if your role allows a lynch to be achieved with one less vote, shouldn't you be less concerned with consolidating than others?

I figured if I were to double vote I might as well be in charge, since I'd really like to agree with the lynch in that case

I swear I always read that as Destruction :| he did appear under just Weapons in IRC

Glad to see you're as good at votals as ever, Brad. Eliesion isn't voting himself, and apparently I don't exist.

I don't support a kirsche lynch.

Read: I love kirsche and want to have his babies.

We can't have babies if we're buttfucking :(

It's essentially mayor. There was a similar thing in Touhou that was town. I don't think rolespec if good idea one way or another *especially* not based on role names.

Also if the Helios role is scum and there isn't a scorri role to be buddies with him I will be super upset at Paper.

Glad to see you're as good at votals as ever, Brad. Eliesion isn't voting himself, and apparently I don't exist.

Read: I love kirsche and want to have his babies.

We can't have babies if we're buttfucking :(

Hey, it's the best form of contraception!

But lemme guess it doesn't out you when you use it...

Since I have to post a commando in the thread, it does, and it isn't one-shot, it seems to be unlimited

but yeah, you'll have to take my word for the mylo/lylo thing

I don't think she ever said it was only 1-shot, did she?

Also Quicklyncher is flavour related. If you want to understand it, read the last two day phases of I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 (dw they're very short).

sorry psych but old people like me are having a hard time keeping up

ok i'm gonna try and keep up but my brain is kind of being a jerk and isn't letting me focus too well (along with skype and other stuff making it worse =/)

wombat's claim makes me feel a little better about Shinori's I guess, especially since other role claims seem to kind of be on the weak side too

##Unvote

HEY I WONDER WHAT SB THINKS ABOUT THE INSIGNIFICANCE OF A 3 HOUR HIDDEN SEARCH NOW LOL

where did this come from

Actually I could definately hop aboard the wagon

##Unvote
##Vote Gyarados

your sheeping is definately not bro, and neither is your content, given your postcount

this vote seems really flimsy tbh, although doing anything to survive could be the motivation regardless of alignment

Eli's case on Wombat is weak imo, he yells about himself getting voted for his role by clipsey but then this

Because Shinori can potentially be confirmed by an active role that may exist like Watcher/Follower/Tracker/whatever.

You being miller has absolutely no way of being proven.

If Shinori scans you and gets an INNO, announces it, and then dies, we get to see his flip, and according to him, it's going to tell us that he's paranoid, which discredits any result he gets on you.

so basically you don't want to be lynched on rolespec, so then you vote for wombat on... rolespec

ftr clipsey the great awakening had like, 4 or 5 oc enabling roles

It's day fucking 1, and to have such a confident read that a specific player is antitown (strong enough to fire a Vig Shot into their face) seems implausible for me to believe. I genuinely don't understand how someone would just up and fire at someone D1, with such confidence that they're positive that they're hitting someone that isn't town.

this feels extremely graspy, d1 masq had a dayvig shot for example. dunno why you're wasting your time yelling at the probably obvtown

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41823&p=2519845

dont like this post by kirsche where he basically said he went on gut and just kind of dismisses it as if it's nothing

something to note about eli's itpspec on wolf!clipsey, why would she out herself like that if she was wolf since it makes her a prime target for mafia nightkills, and there was already a flipped ITP so it seems even more unlikely imo

my brain doesn't really want to go any further right now

would lynch snike or kirsche too, although my brain isn't really processing the j00 kirsche interactions too well atm, going to bed in a few minutes

do you all want me to vote now or what?

fwiw there probably IS another ITP since Haze wasn't actually anti-town. 13/5/1/1 seems more right than 13/6/1. Could also be 13/3/3/1 though.

quick thought popped into my head: j00 is unlikely to be scum based on manix's numbers in conjuction with his role would give scum WAY too much voting power

That's a really good point. You could be right on that. Either way, I want Elie lynched today and I won't decide about D2 until...D2.