Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY SHUT UP HAMMER

Elieson (10): Rein, BBM, Wombat, Levity, kirsche, eclipse, j00, Manix, scorri, SB

Psych (3): Snike, Shinori, Shin

Shinori (2): Psych, Ether

kirsche (2): Naglfar, Elieson

scorri (1): Helios

"Hey guys, it's me, Helios! Don't you remember all the good times we had together, partying and playing maf-"

He was caught off by shouts of "SHUT UP YOU ABANDONED US I HATE YOU" and the noose went around his neck.

Elieson has been lynched!

Dear Elieson,

Don't worry about bro, just do what you gotta do. Drinks are on you tonight though when we take a break at the bar to blow off some steam (and pick up some chicks of course).

You are Helios, Town Wingman.

You are the broliest bro to ever bro, any questions? No? Good, because Paperblade is writing this and has no idea what he's talking about. You are a pretty cool dude, and probably act much like Spike Spiegel irl. You also have a tendency to fakeclaim bodyguard as scum.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Setting up USER1 and USER2." Since you're an amazing wingman and a best bro, you will get USER1 and USER2 to go out on a candlelight dinner, and they will be so enraptured by each other that they will be able to talk to each other outside of the thread for the rest of the game. However, since love is a fickle thing, if you target either of these USERs with this ability again, their previous OC contact will be lost. Additionally, this action will not work on you, even if you somehow were to target yourself.

Post Restriction: Flirt with girls.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in a bit under 26 hours at 7PM GMT-7 on Sunday, July 28.

As you gather around in the town square, you notice that BBM has been killed.

Dear BBM,

[23:32] * Kay hugs Paperblade

You are Kay, Town AI.

beepbeepboopbopbeepbeep, why aren't you a vig? Paperblade doesn't even remember the context of that quote but it happened. NEVER FORGET. You are also the worst neighbor ever, both times you were his buddy you were barely around to talk to. 2/10 would not invite to drinking party.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Hug USER." Everyone will be too afraid to harm USER that night for fear of your bloody retaliation that they will stay away from him, preventing him from all kills, excluding lynches, for that night and the following day.

Post Restriction: Instead of voting, you should post things such as ##Stab or ##Murder.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

No doubt someone that hates hugs has done this.

Without even a chance for your mourning to begin, a voice comes out from the loudspeakers that you have installed throughout town.

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

prims is gay

carry on

You immediately regret having loudspeakers installed throughout town.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in about 73 hours at 7PM GMT-7, July 31.

I assume you have something, then.

##Vote: Naglfar

I'm currently on my phone but I have a few things to share (getting caught up in my notes) when I get back too, I might not be around for the next 5 hours or so yet

guess who's the lazy one who didn't reread the thread during the night

i do trust clipsey's claim; i didn't have any problems with her yesterday. that said, i agree with ether that powerlynching nags isn't conducive to actually discussing

regardless of the fact that once a guilty is claimed it kinda slows discussion to a halt much quicker, but hey take what we can get.

I felt it was appropriate, since you managed to hit the player keeping the hidden in this game with your shot yesterday, and I can only assume you found something incriminating about Nags last night.

So wombat isn't lying. Spiffy.

Going to hold off to see if anything else happened during the night, before sheeping.

Hmm, ok. Was looking over Nag's ISO. Assuming he does flip scum:

now that I think about it, psych's reaction to the scumslip accusation was pretty interesting, coming from a guy who himself said that it's hard to get reactions out of him. someone who knows psych's meta better than I do should think about why he made such a big deal out of it.

makes me feel better about Psych. This part of the post seems to be pushing other people to find Psych scummy without actually committing to a read himself.

Also, either he was bussing kirsche, or kirsche is town. Also, *wow* that was a bad post by Nags that I wish I had paid attention to yesterday. He's literally like "I don't think trying to read kirsche will work because he's drunk and tired" to "lets vote kirsche now for this one post" and then follows that up by saying he can't vote anyone for just one post. Welp.

Will sheep in a bit, would prefer discussion obviously.