Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Clipsey didn't have a cop shot, but her nightkill didn't work against non-town.

I'm guessing she tried to shoot Nags N1 and when he didn't die, she decided it was pretty damn likely Nags was scum.

Anyway, given that I have like 5533438475 town reads, at this point it's almost PoE time.

And I'm not flopping on my claim. I just left some info out so that I could tell if Shinori was legit.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, and half the people in this game are straight. That seems awfully convenient, how am I supposed to know if you just didn't know if your name would come up in your inspect and not just your alignment? Does it say specifically in your role that whenever you get investigated you will tell the investigator your name? I want you to clarify.

Looking back, your defense of Psych was incredibly weak and could be interpreted as trying to get towncred while trying hard to not stand out much like eclipse was. Also if you have reads then at least vote.

If people need a reason to get back into this/a topic for discussion then what do people think about massclaiming? If not, then what about simply claiming their gay lover/character? It would definitely reinstate discussion and perhaps help us become more organised.

I'm not keen on character claiming because we've seen in the past that it mostly amounts to nothing (mafia/even harmful thirds usually have safeclaims, and claiming character might subtly hint at role which mafia can get creative with). Not sure about a massclaim either, it's not MYLO/LYLO yet.

All right, so, anyway.

First, to clarify what I meant by having information yesterday it was related to Helios, but now that he's dead it doesn't matter. I should probably have claimed it, I thought Eclipse was just a typical jack :x whoops.

Yesterday I pointed out that Nags pushed on Kevin instead of Shin, and I know someone pointed out before the Shin flip that it might have been a bus but after Shin flipped scum I find that unlikely, tbh. It makes me feel better about Kevin, plus his attempts at creating discussion (even if the methods of doing so are questionable) seem genuine to me. He's not important to me rn.

If Manix's numbers are correct (13 town 7 antitown), we have 3 antitown left out of 9 players. That means if we're lazy and the people who get crazykilled hit town, we're fucked. I hope SB rereads like promised because that post is kinda bad by itself, I'm also not remembering a lot of recent content from him.

Kevin is right about Wombat suddenly dropping off of the radar, btw. It's not his claim that bothers me so much as he started off really strong but is kinda coasting now, and his reads don't exist anymore. Wombat, if we're going by PoE then who do you think the scum are by that logic?

What I'm confused about though wrt Wombat is that he claimed miller and Snike essentially flipped godfather. ??? What does that mean if Snike was investigated by Shinori?

uhhh not sure whether to vote SB or Wombat though (Rein is a lost cause, and from my POV if we're going by PoE then HE'S likely to be scum but would anyone want to lynch him today?), since I would like to focus on either one of them today. Leaning more towards SB based on :rolespec: above with Snike's flip but let me read ISO.

Wait, so uh... the way this works is Shinori ONLY gets guilty results except in the case of Wombat and Snike, right? If that's true it seems like a mostly useless role except to fish out the godfather and that's it. Makes me feel weird tbh.

I'm reading SB's ISO and what I get from it so far is he flopped his read on Psych and then continued to push a pretty hard case on Shin with not as much effort anywhere else, reads a bit like a bus to me. Literally almost all of his (recent) content is pushing on Shin without much else, even went out of his way to read his ISO and individually link all of his posts (here).

##Vote: SB

Now that Shin's out of the way, SB, who do you think is scum?

Also shooot I almost forgot Scorri was in this game. Come on guys, I can barely remember almost any of you anymore.

What I'm confused about though wrt Wombat is that he claimed miller and Snike essentially flipped godfather. ??? What does that mean if Snike was investigated by Shinori?

Hmmm, judging from the wording, it would seem like Snike would also return an innocent result. I can see PB implementing a gay role which is supposed to find the godfather and a reverse miller townie.

##Unvote

[spoiler=me ranting at out of game stuff]

yes levity i am in the process of rereading but i'm no where near done, I've had a ton on my plate lately. My dog died which shook me up emotionally, parents wanted a new puppy really quickly. she's not trained or anything and one of us has to watch her constantly and make sure she doesn't chew shit she shouldn't or pee everywhere, and cousins have been around too for the past few days, and the essentially 72 hour night phase for me has made me lose my train of thought, and by the time I got in tonight it was already pretty late. i'll admit my recent content's mostly been on shin, because honestly I haven't had that much time during the day phases where I could do anything else

your point on me waffling on psych is valid but that's was on account of psych fumbling around with his claim so much rather than his actions iirc, and when he clarified everything I was happy with him again. If i was scum i wouldn't hard push shin over a claimed town killing role's lynch, and i was also suspicous of snike earlier, if you forget that. do you think that i bussed both of them?

back to rereading. well, maybe not tonight but i'll try and get some done in the morning. before i have to go out again.

All of this emotional stuff is shaking me up again fuck

Idk sorry I know irl is a factor but people let scum get away a lot because of irl stuff, not usijg the word 'excuses' here because mentioning irl stuff usually isn't meant to be an excuse but yeah. I'm sorry you're having a hard time SB, I hope you feel better, I still think you're scummy though.

So I'm probably not going to be doing a whole lot this day phase since my mom dragged me across the province today and will do so again tomorrow so I'm not going to be around much. I will try to atleast keep up with what's going on but I have a question.

I have 1 clear and 1 most likely clear. Do people want me to out now so that I don't take them with me to the grave, or take a risk and have me keep them in the dark a while longer? I figure since I outed Snike already my days are likely numbered.

Before that, actually. It would seem to me the most likely scenario was that eclipse used her shot on Helios, while the mafia killed eclipse. That would leave Snike's death at the hands of our previously mentioned compulsive killer maker... thing.

Would anyone like to claim taking that shot?

Also Bizz if you don't mind could you perhaps share what it was you had on Helios? Just so that we can try and piece things together. If you're not comfortable outing it I won't force you but it might be helpful in some other way.

Yeah I've been less active because of RL. I've still been scumhunting though. I wanted Shin lynched on D3.

I also shot Snike but that was a no-brainer.

Anyways, it's PoE time:

Alive (9):
Ether - Watcher result outed Snike
kirsche - Countertrain to Nags D1
Leornianwynn - So Town it Hurts
Levity - Town read
Manix - null
Rein - null
SB - slight town read
scorri - shot Shin
Shinori - cop

So yeah.

##Destroy: Rein

i got a little time (only like an hour but i also have some work to do after i post this) and there's something i want to note

counterwagons to scum are not confirmed town wombat, so hence why are you removing that from poe? as well, seeing as how you mention a townread on via, explain that as well. also that slight townread on sb, explain that too

basically just explain everything is what i'm saying because i don't fully buy that list of reads without reasoning; it looks lazy as fuck and handwavey

Uh... hi. Things. I'm kinda completely unmotivated to do anything right now sadly, due to leaving the town that I've lived in my whole life in two days. I'm just kinda an emotional wreck and it's hard. Ugh. Right, so, as I said, I shot Shin two nights ago. Besides that... I literally have no idea what to be doing right now. I'm going to try to reread in a bit, but for now... yeah. I'm just making this post more to say I'm only half alive than anything. Sorry.

Ok, so, we're looking for 3 more scum assuming numbers claim can be believed. So some things.

One, Wombat: Why a town read on SB? You went from finding him scummy, to saying it was a residual read but not having strong feelings on him, to having a town read. Why is he town?

Two, SB: Your comments on Snike amounted to "He dropped in, said he was going to be busy, and ran out. I'll vote him now and then never mention him past D1" I'd easily believe a bit of ED1 bussing on two people to see which one stuck. And since your defense is "If I was mafia I wouldn't do X" it doesn't really help anything since you can easily just lie about that.

So for now,

##Vote: SB

Three, @Mods: Can we get a prod on Rein?

Rereading ISOs:

-Manix has done practically nothing aside from pushing psych and I don't like it. I get that you have real life stuff going on, but instead of contributing you've been wasting the precious little time you have making memes about how your not contributing or being snarky. Do you have any scum reads?

-Can't find any major fault with Scorri and she shot Shin so plus points for that. She's still gay though. Ditto with Bizz (minus the shot).

-Ether why are these two people clear, and one more clear than the other?

-SB has voted scum a lot (he also pushed Snike early on) so I'm semi-ok with him.

Unfortunately not a lot of stuff is happening recently so it's hard to get reads which are relevant.

##Vote: Manix

manix where is your vote

that post looked accusatory of Wombat. do you think he's scum?

-Manix has done practically nothing aside from pushing psych and I don't like it. I get that you have real life stuff going on, but instead of contributing you've been wasting the precious little time you have making memes about how your not contributing or being snarky. Do you have any scum reads?

i've been having a hard time getting into the game since whenever, and sorry for trying to do something with my PR (actually, I'm not). i literally just woke up and i still have work to do, but wombat's unreasoned listpost doesn't gel with me, shinori/wombat semiclear whatever nonsense be damned. i don't even remember much of what shinori did besides a "gut" accusation against me/via for buddying (when neither of us have flipped, so), which i still don't like. would potentially vote in there for now (pending reread). i also vaguely recall that i had some scumread on you d1 or something, which i might have to look into because of:

-SB has voted scum a lot (he also pushed Snike early on) so I'm semi-ok with him.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no god damn no

voting scum does not make one more townie in and by itself; you're handwaving contexts in which those votes were made. this is another unreasoned read and i don't like itttttttttttttt (and the other bit that i cut out, which was also mostly unexplained townreads)

that post looked accusatory of Wombat. do you think he's scum?

see above

-

the reason why i'm getting really pushy about people not explaining reads is because scum know who isn't in their faction and scum do like to handwave reasoning to out "scum/townreads" to poe mislynches and then get into a situation where they go "oh damn my townread is probably wrong" (common at lylo)

-

##Vote: Wombat