Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been having a hard time getting into the game since whenever, and sorry for trying to do something with my PR (actually, I'm not).

Oh that's your PR, should have guessed. Also there's only so long you can get away with coasting along while using every excuse under the sun. Normally I'd forgive laziness but there's too many lazy/busy looking people to ignore.

voting scum does not make one more townie in and by itself; you're handwaving contexts in which those votes were made.

Explain then why their contexts make it so that it doesn't matter?

It isn't an unreasoned read regardless, bad reasoning =/= no reasoning.

Also I'm not lynching you from PoE, I'm lynching you because I think you have been coasting the last 3 days and you haven't said anything about anyone other than Psych.

Normally I'd forgive laziness but there's too many lazy/busy looking people to ignore.

you said it yourself; there are others. so why me over them?

Explain then why their contexts make it so that it doesn't matter?

not quite sure i understand the question. rephrase please.

It isn't an unreasoned read regardless, bad reasoning =/= no reasoning.

details. it's basically unreasoned because of a lack of considering the context

Also I'm not lynching you from PoE, I'm lynching you because I think you have been coasting the last 3 days and you haven't said anything about anyone other than Psych.

1) nice reaction (a scummy one)

2) i can reiterate until the cows come home but motivation etc is a thing

3) day 4 was over by the time i even remotely saw it sooooooooooo (and others probably didn't either, so)

4) i had a strong read in psych: but i literally had no time to even do anything else about the game during LD3

you said it yourself; there are others. so why me over them?

not quite sure i understand the question. rephrase please.

details. it's basically unreasoned because of a lack of considering the context

The reason I'm voting you is because you're the biggest offender of this and it needed to stop, your gay obsession with Psych is the icing on the scummy cake. Scum like mislynching easy targets, and no offence to him, but Psych is never a difficult target. Admittedly I got sick of him too but you were harping on him all game and for crappy reasoning such as finding him suspicious after you get his character wrong.

I read that as you thinking that the contexts of SB's Snike vote implicates SB, but regardless I fail to see how context really matters in this case. SB was bussing an awful lot of team members if he's scum. I can see Bizz's argument in that if scum focus on one teammate the whole game then that could be bussing, but I find two to be more of a stretch.

1) nice reaction (a scummy one)

2) i can reiterate until the cows come home but motivation etc is a thing

3) day 4 was over by the time i even remotely saw it sooooooooooo (and others probably didn't either, so)

4) i had a strong read in psych: but i literally had no time to even do anything else about the game during LD3

1) Sure

2) You can cry about it to you boyfriend's arms all day too but you seemed plenty motivated D2 and D1 yet all I see is an attempted mislynch on Psych.

3) 2 then, arguing semantics isn't helping your case.

4) I'm not just talking about LD3.

hell i haven't really had a good amount of time for the game until now, to which i also will be losing shortly due to class

Warning: content limit approaching. Must find convenient excuse for why I am never going to post again this phase.

(for the record levity i put it in spoilers because i wasn't fond of using it as my defense but it genuinely was my reason for that and I wasn't going to make up something to cover for it)

been running through isos and trying to work stuff out, i only have 3 done so far but meh i'm gonna post them anyway

in the midst of rereading stuff and honestly I could still see both ether and kirsche being itps so I wouldn't say they're out of the window for being lynched. I want to say Wombat's town on his role but looking back i'm not really sure if his play reflects that. i kind of gave him credit for a while because i thought a lot of my problems with him were culture shock but mostly roles are all he has going for him (along with the snike shot)

Ether
-Shinori vote is mostly because he doesn't scumread Psych (most of the post), and thinks Shinori looks worse from the interactions (in about 1 line). First real content of the game, 20 pages in.
-What he says on Eli: is handling stuff badly (vague), waffles on his role when it's provable and Haze flipped ITP, not scum/town, so it doesn't make it any less likely.
-Says this "Considering how quick this wagon is building, we should probably hold off a little, so this day doesn't just completely dissapear." then proceeds to do very little for the rest of the day.
-Only one line Psych vote in D3, and a defense of Helios.
+Watcher guilty on Snike. Could still be ITP.
-Never mentions his Shinori read again.
kirsche
-Calls Levity sheeping when she wasn't, adds to it when pressured
=Tries to push Ether towards Psych subtlely (wouldn't know it was a mislynch because he's probably not scum)
-Lines up lynches with Eli and j00
-Jumps on Wombat for flopping on his claim, which we JUST mislynched Psych for, also don't see a previous read on him or one later on
+Scum interactions make him pretty obviously not scum
Leornianwynn
-Eli interactions
-Early Levity vote due to her voting me. Subverted slightly due to prior suspcions and on opportunism over sheeping (but opportunism is still bad, just not as bad)
+Argument with me felt like a culture difference thing rather than him actually being scummy
-Associative reads without a flip
+His role, especially with the mafia godfather flip
-Was all over the place on Psych
-Was scumreading Levity before, doesn't mention for a while then townread out of nowhere
+Shot Snike, could be a bus though because he was obvlynch target anyway
might get more done tonight if i don't end up feeling too tired, not busy tomorrow so i should be good there

Warning: content limit approaching. Must find convenient excuse for why I am never going to post again this phase.

i'm going to say this nicely because this really hit a damn trigger. stop that. i legitimately am busy and the fact you're willing to take a stab at me because of it is completely uncalled for.

Oh wait D1 you were on me most of the time. What happened to that?

i also vaguely recall that i had some scumread on you d1 or something, which i might have to look into because of:

##Vote: kirsche

decent candidate for itp i guess, if ether is town then he has a better chance of helping us to catch scum. Not sure if a third or maf lynch would be more beneficial but the stuff kirsche has going for him points to not scum rather than town.

manix, if i come across in a bad way here, i'm sorry and i don't mean it. but don't sub out because of stupid shit like this. it doesn't solve anything at all and it it only makes the inactivity problem worse and the game less enjoyable for others. just take a break and come back when you're feeling better, subbing out would be really rash

i'm gonna slip out this is making me nervous sorry

also yeah idk kevin is not as likely to be mafia at least imo but i almost forgot about itp

i also vaguely recall that i had some scumread on you d1 or something, which i might have to look into because of:

Yes it's all well and good that you look into it now, but why did you forget before?

Jumps on Wombat for flopping on his claim, which we JUST mislynched Psych for

Just because Psych was mislynched with that reasoning doesn't make the reasoning itself bad. Also this was not the only reason I voted him, as I noticed that his Psych stuff was rather poor. This is what I got after rereading during the double night phase which I dropped because of rolespec and after I decided my reread was not thorough enough. I'd rather not be criticised for being one of the few people to make use of the double night phases for a reread.

kevin your tone is really coming off as passive aggressive (not just wrt to manix but also "I'd rather not be criticised for being one of the few people to make use of the double night phases for a reread") could you tone it down please

looking back on it, neither of my clears are absolutely definite, and tbh probably not all that useful now that I look at it. Either could be ITP but I know for a fact that scorri is not a member of the mafia. Of course, I came to this conclusion before she announced the Shin shot and sort of missed that, so it's less of a point now, but may as well mention it.

I would rather not out why Rein is most likely not mafia(could be ITP) at the moment, without his permission to start talking about what I think he is.

Anyway, may as well move on from that. Kirsche's interactions with the mafia make it overall unlikely to be a member of them as far as I'm concerned. Leorn could have bus-shot Snike, but it seems unlikely when he could have just shot elsewhere and forced us to lynch Snike today. In addition, so far, all of the force shots have gone to confirmed town, aside from scorri, who I'm fairly certain is also town.

Manix' numbers appear to be correct for now, but that is far from clearing him, and he has been coasting fairly heavily. My thoughts on Shinori haven't gotten better, since he still hasn't really done much, but then, Leorn said that his scan of him coincides with his own role? If that's the case, it makes Shinori's claim feel better.

As for Bizz, I really don't know. She still feels like a null read for now, I'll try rereading but I don't remember anything of hers overly sticking out to me aside from the Helios thing.

SB has seemed to mostly be kind of confused between Snike's day cancel and a lot of IRL stuff, so I don't have a definite read right now. Hoping that will change after he finishes rereading.

I would probably be most comfortable with a Shinori lynch ATM, but I'd like Leorn to comment on that before I set myself on it.

I've kinda had this nagging feeling that one of Shinori/Wombat is scum because since they both claimed they started coasting off of that and they've been kinda hanging around all game now. I don't think that both of them are scum though.

As for Manix, idk, I like to leave outbursts like that alone. I'm sorry, I don't like being exploded at and after the SB thing I'm already really on-edge. If he's really that busy and evidently stressed I think he should have subbed earlier.