Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact all of the secondkills were claimed by other people, p much confirming that they were a result of SB's role. Helios's kill was the only one unaccounted for, and it's pretty likely Eclipse killed him. Also if you're suggesting I poisoned SB instead of targeting him, why would I lead a lynch on him????

Probably to keep your poison under wraps and gain town cred. Why would you lead a lynch on SB if you could just collect results on him later?

*why would the mafa hook Clipsey N3 but not N4?

because hooking the kill target is a wise bloody idea, amirite?

hint: why would you hook your kill target as scum

yeah but wombat

why would you literally give up a free kill (assuming it is a poisoner, for whatever reason) by lynching them instead? it's also dumb as bricks

also if scum had a fulltime poisoner (or w/e), where the hell are the other poison kills?

Idk I thought SB was being scummy so I voted him. I could have waited for my scan but that's stupid and idk from my pov there aren't a lot of people left to scan, I could start scanning people who have already claimed to verify they're telling the truth but that's really all I can do at the moment.

Also a reminder that I didn't target anyone N3, I collected my results N3, so there's some dissonance there.

Eh, not really. It's one thing to investigate someone and then the next day decide "No, they are for sure scum" especially when a role cop doesn't prove anything one way or the other. But with a poison kill, why would you waste that when you could get a more different kill instead?

let's factor this another way; claiming someone is a poisoner is either 1) a slip on what you know, or 2) fearmongering

tl;dr you're scum pushing a load of bs

Also I don't really like the idea of a 13/7 setup giving maf an extra kill and a harmful third a kill every night. We got lucky because SB targeted people who ended up killing scum, but what if he targeted people who killed town? Also if both vigs misfired that would thin out town pretty fast and that's kinda unfair

if said target was an investigative role (clipsey was implied to have something, not necessarily an investigate, she said she had another ability), they can't out their report if they are dead, right?

there are few contexts where hookkilling is useful and this sure ain't one

yeah, TBF eclipse had been crumbing jack (I could go dig out posts but I'm lazy) and turned out to essentially be a double vig

Oh right, people that are essentially confirmed town:

Me: Snike tried to shoot me. I shot Shin. End of story.

Rein: Protected me when Snike tried to shoot me. End of story.

Any questions? No? Good.

Frankly I think wombat is clear or at least more town than anyone else here and the votes on him I don't like.

And I honestly forgot about the rein thing. Idk. I've been out of it lately. I've been very stressed and various other stuff so I got easily lost in this game after like day 4. >_<

But since I know I'm clear if scorri/rein are actually clear and i think wombat is clear that leaves manix levy and kirsche and Manix/levy combo push on wombat is something I don't like.

idk about manix but I don't like Wombat's assumptions and from my pov only Scorri/Rein are pretty much clear