Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so glad the game is finally over i'm gonna cry

actually i'm having another anxiety attack i need to talk to paperblade about something

I won't be partipating in the gay sex, of course; I am riding home to my beloved eclipse where we will have that sweet sweet buttsechs~

Seriously though, this was fun, even though I don't feel like I did anything. Sorry for being incredibly homophobic but I wasn't really sure how else to use my PR.

OH UH also thanks to everyone for referring to me by male pronouns as I asked. I know some people forgot but I got too scared to correct them and that's all right anyway. Think of this as a test run of different pronouns for me, I think I might be male transgender but I'm not sure yet. Thanks though, it means a lot. And thanks to Prims/Paperblade for the game. It sucks I flipped scum after being really rusty and I spewed a bunch of bullshit tbh but I tried. Don't be too harsh on me in postgame pls I already knew where I screwed up and I'm probably not playing much more after this anyway

Oh, this game ended.

This marks the third town victory in an SFMM game. I'm starting to think it's just meant to be.

I realize Wombat/Shinori weren't clear btw but they backed themselves up SO MUCH and were unlikely to be lynched anyway so it was just a really tough situation to be in, especially if you're me and not very assertive/confident

oh yeah by the way

i was dead serious about everything in my kirsche case LD5; he really did interact weirdly and "slip" with the flipped scum a lot, might want to be a touch careful around that