Sumia!Lucina

Ricken/Olivia OTP

I use Mage!Inigo all day erry day. Fuck skills and caps.

Seriously, I could care less about skills and caps when my units kill everything regardless of their parents.

Edited by Invader ZM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sully has a -2 str. modifier :P why woulld you marry her off to him?Sully is worse than Maiden,Lucina will only get Astra and the skill and speed the Sully offers.

Alternatively you can make Lucina a Sage to make Maribelle's magic compliment her,as Lucina does get Sage from Maribelle iirc, or turn Lucina to a support unit,although in a normal no grind run I would understand why Maribelle would be the worst.

In all honesty,Sumia!Lucina is a pairing that isn't bad since there are no negative modifiers iirc,although Inigo might benefit more from Rightful King,there is still no right answer,some argue that Cynthia with Aether makes Sumia x Chrom a good pairing,stat wise I see they're great pairings,it's just even though Lucina gets little to no strength,she does get a good spd. mod. and in a grind run,a Pavise and Aegis combo is available with Sumia x Chrom while in Olivia x Chrom, Lucina benefits with Astra in her deck of skills.

Pretty sure there's a negative defense modifier. Sumia and Chrom both have negative defense modifiers, more than the +1 that Lucina gets as a 2nd gen would counter. Might be her only negative, though.

Really, if I looked at skills and mods, Sumia!Lucina is amazing. Since I'm more story oriented though, and dislike the SumiaxChrom supports, I rarely have Sumia!Lucina. ^^;

Ricken/Olivia OTP

Seriously, I could care less about skills and caps when my units kill everything regardless of their parents.

Agreed. Completely.

Ricken/Olivia OTP

Ricken!Inigo is hilariously good. Does everything that Chrom!Inigo does except he can do stuff as a Sage, too. It's pretty amazing how many awesome Inigo pairings there are that nobody notices.

It's just that those images from the OP, and ones such as this (*IF* you actually took the smaller text seriously)

vApbfyR.jpg

Just convince me that a lot of min-maxers are elitist jerks, even though probably it's only a vocal minority.

While I agree that some min-maxers can be obnoxious, the complete version of the image you're using is insulting every possible wife, and not only from a min-max perspective (in fact, that's the only wife being insulted for gameplay reasons).

...although I find that image distasteful, in the interest of completeness, it can be found here (warning, large image)

[spoiler=HUGE image]oqBOOCr.jpg

Or here.

(I feel like there are guidelines governing huge images, but I can't find anything. Mods, if I missed something, please remove the image.)

Maribelle!Lucina gets some pretty decent caster mods and classes actually. Also, Brady gets to be king.

As such, MaribellexChrom is my OTP!

Edited by LunaSaint

I prefer Sumia!Lucina to Olivia!Lucina. Easy to do and gives you a rather versatile Lucina to fit any of your needs, unlike Olivia!Lucina which is mostly a physical attacker.

VS 99 HP 60 Res, Dragonskin, and A+

Dark Flier Olivia!Lucina

53 + 11 + 10 + 3 + 2 = 79

79 - 60 = 19(9 D.4 DA+.)

Dark Flier Sumia!Lucina

79 + 5 = 84

84 - 60 = 24(12 D.6 DA+.)

Sage Sumia!Lucina

24 + 3 = 27(13 D.6 DA+.)

Olivia

9 x 4 = 36

4 x 4 = 16

Sumia

12 x 4 = 48

13 x 4 = 52

6 x 4 = 24

Olivia!Lucina need 2 Dual Strike proc as a Dark Flier assuming the pair does 20 damage to killl, and 2 Dual Strike Proc, a hit, and one more attack for DA+

Olivia Lucina need 2 Dual Strike proc as a Dark Flier assuming the pair does 20 damage to kill

They both are expected to kill the same shit in one round of combat, and for the rest theres fortify staff

To put it simpler Awakening's retarded stats inflation and the bullshit known as Dual Strike make almost every stats does not matter

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Ricken!Inigo is hilariously good. Does everything that Chrom!Inigo does except he can do stuff as a Sage, too. It's pretty amazing how many awesome Inigo pairings there are that nobody notices.

I tend to notice that the only guys Olivia's paired with are Chrom, Lon'qu, and Henry. Many others aren't even considered, like Vaike, Ricken (actually a good one), Stahl (IMO, one of her best), Frederick, and so on.

Edited by Invader ZM

I tend to notice that the only guys Olivia's paired with are Chrom, Lon'qu, and Henry. Many others aren't even considered, like Vaike, Ricken (actually a good one), Stahl (IMO, one of her best), Frederick, and so on.

I pair Frederick and Olivia >_>

I'm one of those "Chrom" people, to be honest.

Although my sister and I have paired Olivia with every person available to her save a Male!Avatar and Vaike, so we've tried them all.

Maribelle!Lucina gets some pretty decent caster mods and classes actually. Also, Brady gets to be king.

As such, MaribellexChrom is my OTP!

Errr, I thought that Lucina, being the firstborn, would be next in line for the throne?

I pair Libra and Olivia for dancer family! :3

Don't forget Kellam and Virion. Kellam gives him Great Knight for Luna/Dual Guard/Pavise along with Sage access while Virion gives him speed, breakers and faires. I know people don't like Virion!Inigo as much but I think he's still pretty cool.

I'd say that the only dads that are definitively awful for Inigo would be Gregor and Donnel. Gaius and Vaike are probably second-worst imo, but Inigo still likes the mods and can sort of make use of Thief's Trickster as a magic support.

I hate Libra and Olivia. It's like my Reverse OTP.

Um, I'm sorry you feel that way then...?

I also like it because it makes a good Sorcerer!Inigo. And he gets nice ash blonde hair that compliments him well!

Don't forget Kellam and Virion. Kellam gives him Great Knight for Luna/Dual Guard/Pavise along with Sage access while Virion gives him speed, breakers and faires. I know people don't like Virion!Inigo as much but I think he's still pretty cool.

I'd say that the only dads that are definitively awful for Inigo would be Gregor and Donnel. Gaius and Vaike are probably second-worst imo, but Inigo still likes the mods and can sort of make use of Thief's Trickster as a magic support.

Even Donnel! and Gregor!Inigo are strictly speaking, not terrible. They give him mostly positive stat mods (just -1 or -2 to Res), and Inigo's starting class set is really all he needs.

Gregor shares Inigo's entire class set and gives him basically nothing, but even then a Gregor!Inigo can run with any combination of Limit Break, Galeforce, Sol, Astra, Vantage, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Axebreaker, Wrath, etc with a +3 Strength mod (second only to Vaike!Inigo's +4).

Donnel's mods are a little worse but also give him Zeal and HP+5 to work with.

I'd say Inigo is even harder to mess up than Severa.

Edited by Chaotix