QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an older sister and a younger brother. Because my family situation has been what it has been over our entire lives, and the way we reacted to it, we're not close at all. Over the last few years I've tried to get us to go deeper than the superficial relationship we have now, but they keep rejecting it. It really hurts me to see others have good relationships with their siblings.

I have an older sister and a younger brother. Because my family situation has been what it has been over our entire lives, and the way we reacted to it, we're not close at all. Over the last few years I've tried to get us to go deeper than the superficial relationship we have now, but they keep rejecting it. It really hurts me to see others have good relationships with their siblings.

Oh, gods, I'm sorry to hear that...

one older brother and one brother who is a lot younger. I always got along well with my older brother and we help each other out a lot. And for my youngest brother I help him with his homework and he is still where he still has to follow my instructions, it's cute.

I have an older sister and a younger brother, with each of us being a year apart (My sister is 21, I'm 20, and my brother is 19) and a brother in-law who is 22~

I get along with both my siblings pretty well, but I get along with my sister the most~

i have 3 biological sisters, and a foster sister. i can't stand any of them. they're all disgusting.

that's why i have an e-sister. she would come to talk to me on skype every day and always brighten up my mood. she's too busy with college now, though. now i'm always depressed because i miss her so. life rocks.

*crawls back to my corner*

I also have my cousins, and while they're not related to me through blood they're TECHNICALLY my siblings, who are fourteen and seven.

What do you mean by this? Like you have a sibling-like relationship?

I'm surprised about how most people here have so many siblings. (So many siblings being more than one sibling)

I think i would have gone crazy if i had another sibling.

Edited by Nobody

I get along with my sister... sort of. Its more of neutral-to-good thing.

She's kinda like a selfish brat who wants a lot of things for herself but she has her kind moments. Its easy for me to avoid most fights since I don't see any point in fighting lol. She's also more extroverted while I'm the introvert. Probably has less tolerance than me to other stuff but she's still young so yeah.

The moments we connect are usually when I either have to teach her something, or we both sit and giggle about stuff and make pervert jokes. > 8)

New question!

63. What is your favorite monochrome screenplay (or show or sketch, etc)? (This pretty much means any black and white presentation of sorts shown via television, projector, etc).

Probably going to say Schindler's List, mostly because it's one of the few monochrome movies or shows that I have seen (yaknow...among other things like this).

literally none of them?

EDIT: OH right i have seen one - casablanca

that was monochrome right?

EDIT2: if not the pilot episode of hogan's heroes was definitely in monochrome and i don't know how much of the rest of the show was

Edited by Integrity

I'm surprised about how most people here have so many siblings. (So many siblings being more than one sibling)

When your father goes around sticking his dick in anything desperate enough for some, it doesn't become that much of a surprise.

Edited by Raven

...the pilot episode of hogan's heroes was definitely in monochrome and i don't know how much of the rest of the show was

Actually, it switched straight into colour after that. It was one of the first programs selected to be fully in colour.

And my answer is that episode as well. It got me addicted to Hogan's Heroes, which means massive internet data bills for me, because Youtube is the only way to watch them outside America and Australia (short of buying a region free DVD player for that one show, which even Hogan's Heroes isn't enough to warrant doing).

Apart from that, the only monochrome things I can remember that I particularly liked were a little remembered movie called 'The Big Job' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Job_(film)), and that precursor to 'The Two Ronnies', 'The Frost Report'. Clearly, I like old comedies!

Never watched any black and white shows. The origins of cartoon characters Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck for sure sure but I did not watch any of those series when they were black and white. Just good ol' nineties cartoons. Animaniacs, Samurai Jack, Powerpuf Girls, Reboot and a bunch of others witch I am sure I forgot.

I watched a black and white cartoon. I had it on VHS when I was like 5/6. My great-grandparents had a shitload of cartoons and stuff on VHS from my own father and my auntie, and I used to watch them.

All I remember of said cartoon are a bunch of live skeletons sharpening blades.

Actually, it switched straight into colour after that. It was one of the first programs selected to be fully in colour.

well the more i know!

i knew my six-season boxed set is all color except the pilot, but i didn't know if the original run was bnw

i'll call that my one then, over casablanca, if we're talking the whole series because of that episode. :P