QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was around your age that i realized that i should just always pack a portable umbrella for the rainy days, little one... yes i know we're only 1 year apart

An umbrella is not enough for every tempest. I recommend a coat as well.

Edited by Lanfear

An umbrella is not enough for every tempest. I recommend a coat as well.

Indeed. Many times I've had my umbrella get destroyed by the gusty winds that accompanied the tempest along with the rain. A coat with hood is most convenient then.

Florida is a nice temperature in the Autum, actually a nice a all year around. Though I hate winter because it frequently goes below 50F or 10C. I hate it does that.

i live in florida, and one thing i can say is that i hate how in the wintertime the weather likes to abruptly dip down into low temperatures after a day of like 80 degrees fahrenheit in sporatic patterns

dc: Eel O'Brian, Barry Allen, Jack/Ted Knight, Victor Stone, Koriander/Starfire, Jim Corrigan, The Metal Men, Hal Jordan, Garfield Logan, The Blackhawks, The Shade and The Marvel Factory

marvel: Captain America, The Angel, Daredevil, Spiderman, Luke Cage, that martial arts dude who was Fu Man Chu's son, Godzilla, Bumblebee the Autobot, She Hulk, The Thing, The Iron Fist, Nick Fury, and I guess Storm/Wolverine/Nightcrawler.

defunct: CRIMEBUSTER, DAREDEVIL, and KID ETERNITY.

indie: THE SPIRIT.

image:spawn, since i don't care about the rest of image.

i like 'dem all equally.

oh and I guess the Phantom counts.

Edited by Shar Pei

Iron Man has always been my favorite superhero. When talking about war-related things everyone's always been really into guns, swords, lances, etc. I find them cool too, but I've always been most entranced by armor. The concept of a knight always fascinated me not because of being landed or having titles or anything like that, but because a normal man became so much harder to kill by donning clothing of metal. I remember hearing stories of Crusaders wading through battles with arrows sticking out of their mail, just looking like pincushions. That gave me a fantasy-boner.

Iron Man's just the supehero version of that I guess?