QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I don't take shit from admitted paedophiles. Do you want the logs of the time he admitted he was an unashamed paedophile?

I'll look at the evidence, yes. I guess I've already seen some of it though, making me look like a complete jerk, eh?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you literally say consent is an arbitrary notion.

I think you should be on a fucking watchlist.

No. Ages of consent are. Rates of maturity vary from person to person both physically and mentally. Hence they vary from place to place and the rulings often vary from case to case, resulting in low IQ individuals being banned from consenting to things for life and other arbitrary notions.

Your position was clear already.

On second thoughts I'm not going to air them in public, that would probably just lead to bad things. If you don't believe me, that's fine, but I have more than enough fucking reason to just ignore whatever dainty little robotic input Makaze shits into my life.

This isn't a withdrawal, I have stated only the truth here.

Bucket hats have swag coming out the ovaries js

See: schoolboy q, yung lean

i'm not convinced, but that wouldn't destroy you on its own either. I'm going to say if you possess natural charisma those hats are acceptable. Also I'd forgotten they'd existed.

I am not the most athletic person myself, but I do find floorball fun to play. Also, longball, (kinda like baseball except you can just throw the ball and run, and that no one really knows which team is one the field and which is not) is hilarious and the best thing ever.

I do not really watch any sports, but I guess that Curling looks kinda dopey and is fun to look at. Also, I find artistic gymnastic to be one of the most awesome things ever.

StarCraft: Brood War.

If your definition of what constitutes a sport is more traditional, I enjoy watching football (real football) but I'm not too keen on playing it. Echoing Euklyd, I might have to say table tennis.

Nope. I said that esports are totally fine ;D. You're good.

New question!

What is the most frequently used non-word from your experience? Given the wording of the question, I'm talking purely from an anecdotal perspective (lol please don't just go look it up). Slang is okay though there was a somewhat similar question on that.

Mine's ain't. I mean like...seriously. I use it myself.

Edited by Interest