QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

The 'Am I the only one here' meme. Most of them are just generic things and I never found one that was really funny. I at least found some 'confession bears'(second most disliked) to be funny.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really hate any internet meme so much. I frequent /pol/ however ("politically incorrect," but a more apropos name would be "WASP psychos post here"), as I'm a huge fan of drama and that board is always filled with HAPPENING threads, and if there is one thing I hate seeing it's every goddamn thread devolve into "Yes, goyim, do x while we Jews profit from it ehehehehe". Like there will be a thread arguing about THE ATOMIC BOMBINGS and some dude will use that to make the thread about Jews. And it always succeeds.

I don't really hate any internet meme so much. I frequent /pol/ however ("politically incorrect," but a more apropos name would be "WASP psychos post here"), as I'm a huge fan of drama and that board is always filled with HAPPENING threads, and if there is one thing I hate seeing it's every goddamn thread devolve into "Yes, goyim, do x while we Jews profit from it ehehehehe". Like there will be a thread arguing about THE ATOMIC BOMBINGS and some dude will use that to make the thread about Jews. And it always succeeds.

Wow I've never seen a Jews did Hiroshima argument, that's kind of cool.

the more I dislike a meme, the more likely it is to surprise me and make me laugh (and hate myself) unexpectedly

this happens to basically all of them

I bet the Jews are responsible for that.

I was so happy, because recently one of my friends argued that we could've just blockaded Japan since they didn't have the resources to make war, and I always thought that was a good argument against nuking and I had never seen anyone else make it.