QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride.

You either are outright lying right now or you've been lying before when you always put yourself down and showed the lowest self-esteem ever (maybe you act that way to make up for how you really feel irl??) or you have a very very conflicted mind that tends to think both ways... Or you are trying to mess around with Shirley~! ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

You either are outright lying right now or you've been lying before when you always put yourself down and showed the lowest self-esteem ever (maybe you act that way to make up for how you really feel irl??) or you have a very very conflicted mind that tends to think both ways... Or you are trying to mess around with Shirley~! ^o^

... The latter.

It's more of a... "was too proud to accept I needed help and could just shove myself out of the hole I was digging at any time".

I was always a bit... reluctant to ask for help even if I need it... too proud to admit something bothering me.

So. Yeah. >_>

... The latter.

It's more of a... "was too proud to accept I needed help and could just shove myself out of the hole I was digging at any time".

I was always a bit... reluctant to ask for help even if I need it... too proud to admit something bothering me.

So. Yeah. >_>

In the Seven Deadly Sins sense, though, Pride is an inflated sense of self-worth rather than anything else.

In the Seven Deadly Sins sense, though, Pride is an inflated sense of self-worth rather than anything else.

... Oh. I supposed I used a more general meaning then...

A-Ah, okay.

It would PROBABLY go something like this then:

• Sloth > Envy > Lust > Gluttony > Greed > Wrath > Pride

That question is pretty funny ^^

Last year in school we (the theater group) wrote a play oursefes and the topic we decided on were the seven deadly sins!

In Dance to the Music of Time, they actually do this sort of "dress up as the 7 sins" thing while visiting Magnus Donners' mansion. (I did read your entire post, I just shortened it.)

As for me, sloth and gluttony. Love eating. And I love being a useless shit and playing all these video games.