QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I have my hair cut about once every six months. I don't like bothering to get it cut, I actually prefer having longer hair but if it gets too long it starts to curl into my eyes and becomes too much of a chore to deal with (I don't envy anyone the work that must go into maintaining hair beyond shoulder length).

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not let anyone come near my hair with scissors for a very long time now, probably 1-2 years at least?

Any time I say "okay trim an inch" they go ahead and chop off half of it (and my hair's around 2ft long) and I do not trust anyone near it anymore

Also I hate straight cuts I like the naturally-grown look

It grows slow as fuck too so once someone hacks at it, it'd take me forever to grow it back

Edited by Thor Odinson

As infrequently as possible...

Any time I say "okay trim an inch" they go ahead and chop off half of it (and my hair's around 2ft long) and I do not trust anyone near it anymore

...for this exact reason. Except for the 2-ft long part.

also laziness. but not actually so much.

I do sometimes get the front cut, though, once it starts interfering with my vision.

Evolution. Is worth it.

revolution.

758ab7c95661a09ade135d822142e305.png

(totally still worth it imo)

QOTD: during breaks, usually n/a (i'll be a little woolly at the end of the school year and i just get trimmed up before the next semester). during the school year, about once a month i get my neckbeard trimmed and about once every other trim i get my hair trimmed.

Tbh I never like getting haircuts, I'm not sure why, but I've always hated having short hair. Now that my hairline has receded at the temples, I just look dumb when I have short hair, so I get medium hair-cuts.(and that's because school forces me to.) I end up getting medium-long hair two months after that, but honestly if it weren't for school, I'd just let it grow.

As for facial hair, well I trim once in two-three weeks.