QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like it could be a very personal question... But I could be wrong, majority of people nowadays (or maybe it's just SF since that's all I really hang out in~) seem to be very accepting so maybe there's no problem? =o

People on SF are dying to tell everyone else about their sexual preferences, even unsolicited. It's one of the most off-putting attributes of the forum.

I am exactly 98.7921% straight.

Hahaha! Right?! Why would you even reference that thread.

People on SF are dying to tell everyone else about their sexual preferences, even unsolicited. It's one of the most off-putting attributes of the forum.

Hahaha! Right?! Why would you even reference that thread.

Are you implying Interest didn't intend for this to happen?

I'm not too sure, but I guess straight with some bi tendencies. I fall in love with women and I was recently told that not nearly all gay men do it up the butt, and that was really the part of it that freaked me out so now that's out of the way, I'm quite a bit more acceptable to sexual interaction with a man.

Hey there Tangerine I noticed that you are female. Well I'm male and I dick chicks and shit. You should hit me up, you know, if I feel like it at the time.

Also I lift bro(ette)

39ARealLiveDouchebag.jpg

I don't understand the question! I guess...the best answer I can give is that the present orientation of my genitals is an uncomfortably crunched ball in tight undergarments.

Hey there Tangerine I noticed that you are female. Well I'm male and I dick chicks and shit. You should hit me up, you know, if I feel like it at the time.

Also I lift bro(ette)

39ARealLiveDouchebag.jpg

What an ugly creature.