QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iTunes is needed for syncing certain devices so maybe that's all he used it for. What's the alternative?

There isn't a good one. In that case, they would be using the best option, but it would still be a buggy one.

I often feel bad for iPod/iOthers users. Can't speak for iTunes on a Mac, though.

Google Chrome, iTunes, Media Player Classic, µTorrent, Steam, Paint.

Oh yeah, I've been using Notepad recently too

Oh right, forgot µTorrent

And FileZilla

There isn't a good one. In that case, they would be using the best option, but it would still be a buggy one.

I often feel bad for iPod/iOthers users. Can't speak for iTunes on a Mac, though.

I remember my brother having to use iTunes to upload songs to his iPhone, it was quite the sad sight

I wouldn't be surprised if that were an issue with the Windows version though, since Apple products are usually designed to work well with each other

You can use foobar2000 and a bunch of other players with your iShits too afaik

I still use itunes cause I dont need to take the time to tag shit perfectly even if it is bloated as fuck, takes three years to boot and has a painfully shitty range of codecs

Its just super simple. I guess I could use musicbee which is essentially itunes except not shitty but a load of tracks show up as blank and I dont know how to fix that in a fast lazy as fuck way

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

At home, Steam is pretty much always on. Skype can be annoying to use and the white skin burns my eyes quickly, while I've been changing browsers to suit my needs lately.

At work I end up using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and certain library specific programs to work.

Mozilla Firefox, Gimp, LibreOffice, Quassel, gnome-terminal (Linux CLI on gnome), gcc/g++, gedit, make, cmake, mono... (I actually call a lot of programs from bash.)

Edited by Naughx

Never had a problem with iTunes on any Mac I've ever used. The only thing I had a complaint about was being unable to play some lossless format or another (.ogg and something else), but there's a super simple fix for that.

[snip]

Google Chrom.

"The most annoying part about using Google Chrom is that after eleven days, it automatically marries one of your other applications."

Oh right, I use MS Paint to edit maps at work, too

Makes me want to kill things

I, too, forgot to mention MS Paint. Oh wells. Maybe I should've just screenshotted my taskbar and used that as my answer.

ANYWAYS!

New question! Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Personally I see myself either sitting in the headquarters of a big name game company or sitting in a moldy apartment working odd jobs. Something like that...*shrug*.

Edited by Interest

I don't even know where I'll find myself next week.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/

Because noone else saw that coming! Seriously though, I share your same foresight, or lack of it I guess. Sure, I have longterm goals, but they all seem so far off into the future and I really tend to focus on the shortterm, sometimes to my detriment. Like right now I'm writing this and procrastinating on some online assignment I have to do. Dammit, that's it, end of writing, return of online assignment.