QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined on whim, it had been quite a few years since I had been on a forum. Glad I did considering I met some pretty amazing people here ^^

Last forum I was on was called Myffnet a very nice Final Fantasy community which barely had many troublemakers but I still found myself getting promoted to Mod then Admin of it. Still have alot of good friends from there despite the main admin shuting the site down without telling anyone

I think I found it while looking up stuff for PoR or RD. I decided to join as soon as I found out there was a section for the forums for... no particular reason. Maybe it was to ask a question? Or in anticipation of doing so? Sounds about right.

To keep up with all things Fire Emblem, mostly. I had used y'all's databases before I joined to get tips and tricks for the other Fire Emblem games released in North America, and afterward I just figured I might as well stick around.

I was lurking here before the time warp because I was playing through the GBA FEs and needed info, read the forums because why not

I joined however, to play in a smash bros brawl tournament rehab had set up at the time

I joined because I have known Josh and Vincent for a long time, and I followed the site since its inception.

I dunno who Serene is, but this is my forest, not hers.

You and your ego trips -_-

I joined because, at the time, Fire Emblem was literally my everything and when I found out that there was a forum dedicated to it I was absolutely ecstatic. I joined immediately and I have not yet regretted my decision!

woot

Edited by Esme

Somehow it was actually Red Fox who led me here from gamefaqs. I think I noticed a url in her sig or something and decided to stay. Why was I on gamefaqs to being with, though? Was it because the FE site I used to be active on was inactive? No good reason, that's for sure.