QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"'To learn to handle a horse, and to use sword and bow, that is worthy enough. I would use these skills to defend myself, or my sister, or to aid my brothers in time of peril. But you must spare me your campaigning. I will have none of it.'"

I saw that quote and somewhere in the back of my mind I was like '...I've read that somewhere. And I liked wherever that came from'. So I had to look it up and WA LA! It was...Finbar who said that? I can't recall now. Out of curiosity Freohr, which brother was your favorite? ;) I really liked Liam and Diarmid <3 <3 <3

And to answer today's question, my two favorite colors have always been pale purple and pale blue. I also like the very very dark versions of both. Idk why. But yes, those are my favorites! My wardrobe generally has a lot of those. I have almost no oranges, yellows, greens, etc etc. Though a nice pale pea green is pretty. But orange and yellow? Ugh my least favorites.

I'm sorry for being anal but I feel fairly certain you meant to say impoverished.

I probably did~! It's what I get for using a word I wasn't too familiar with. I just thought "Hmm is that the word I'm looking for?... Sure!!"

I saw that quote and somewhere in the back of my mind I was like '...I've read that somewhere. And I liked wherever that came from'. So I had to look it up and WA LA! It was...Finbar who said that? I can't recall now. Out of curiosity Freohr, which brother was your favorite? ;) I really liked Liam and Diarmid <3 <3 <3

Heehee, well Finbar's my favourite~ But even though I really like Finbar, I like all of them soooo much =3

Huh, well my answer is like Dio's, if I am going somewhere then I'll always shower, but if I'm not going anywhere I figure "well my family doesn't care how I look around them" so I will sometimes go without, but since I basically always go nowhere because of online classes, that means I can't let that go too often! I'll try to not let it go longer than every other day at least, because otherwise it feels too icky~ Edited by Freohr Datia

Everyday.

I'm too vain to allow myself to ever get dirty as well as breaking my nails.

every morning because i like being clean

additionally when i get home from shcool if i had a particularly sweaty walk (due to heat/whatever) i'll have a second

or after yardwork

or the rare time i exercise not first thing in the morning (when i exercise first thing in the morning which is usually i just postpone my straight-outta-bed shower)