Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I'm saying FLUDD sucked. That's no good. *Adds comma*. Much better.

Galaxy was okay for itself, but a total downgrade as a successor to 64 and Sunshine. Never played Galaxy 2, but I've seen some streams of it and it looks like more of the same.

It's 3D Land for me. Though, admittedly it's merely a competition between 64 and 3D Land.

And the latter easily wins that one. In Mario 64, you are mostly just running around until you find something.

Not that Mario 64 isn't awesome. It beautifully showed how to properly design third person games.

Sure, it wasn't the first third person game every made. But compared to the other 3D games of the time like Tomb Raider, it just plays so much better.

I mean, in those games your character could jump high and run fast but something as simple as turning around was a complicated maneuver because Lara kinda controlled like a car.

Still, beating the linear stages of 3D Land was a lot more satisfying.

It's just too bad that the developers have forgotten to add bosses to the game.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I vote Leaf because of being a near character and a versatile unit due to his Light Sword.

Edited by BrightBow

And I am still the only person voting for 3D Land. I feel lonely.

I have 3D Land, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

And I am still the only person voting for 3D Land. I feel lonely.

I love 3D Land. I haven't finished it because I borrowed it from my cousin. That game is so amazing.

Number 1 seed having trouble getting out of the gates? Can underdog Leaf use his Light Sword and overcome Pent? Can Navarre hit double digits? This is a great opening match!

I love 3D Land. I haven't finished it because I borrowed it from my cousin. That game is so amazing.

Number 1 seed having trouble getting out of the gates? Can underdog Leaf use his Light Sword and overcome Pent? Can Navarre hit double digits? This is a great opening match!

you forgot "can Leif find his statboosters package in time?" :Kappa: