Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In order to protect villages from plundering bandits, he put all his effort into serving as the captain of a vigilante group." - Python's ending

chrom is clearly a python imitator, there's a reason he can reclass to archer after all!

Matilda-8

Dyute-9

Atlas-8

Alm-9

Celica-11

Clive-6

Python-10

Deen-7

Horace-9

Shin-8

you should have voted Shin, you could have tied it up

(.....given the viewcount of this forum vs Awakening subforum, I feel like the whole contest should be moved there)

Edited by shadykid

I don't think it should be moved over to the awakening forums. Aside from more views there is no connection till we get to awakening. Your best bet to see if its the forum or the fact that it FE2 try doing awakening next/ASAP.

I don't think it should be moved over to the awakening forums. Aside from more views there is no connection till we get to awakening. Your best bet to see if its the forum or the fact that it FE2 try doing awakening next/ASAP.

Awakening subforums has 4x people viewing and literally 10x members (then again lol only me here)

even if I do Awakening next, I doubt it matches the quotes contest, for example

Awakening subforums has 4x people viewing and literally 10x members (then again lol only me here)

even if I do Awakening next, I doubt it matches the quotes contest, for example

I propose a test.

Make a thread in the awakening forum about awakening. And since I believe 7 is still the most popular game(according to favorite games) then match them up on the same week and see which forum is better for this.

I propose a test.

Make a thread in the awakening forum about awakening. And since I believe 7 is still the most popular game(according to favorite games) then match them up on the same week and see which forum is better for this.

right on, gonna do that right now with nominations