Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

Julia is the most reliable way to kill Julius in 0% growths, 10/10.

JULIA

NAGA > YEWFELLE (actually that's not true but I have the hots for julia soooo)

how is that not true, Narga beats Ichieval in like...every conceivable way besides availability (and even then, Ichieval has the OH-SO-FORTUNATE chance of having ZERO availability, so Narga can even beat it in that).

Edited by Refa

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this logic even work?

Im going to recite a sentence by shadykid, legalized by bearclaw and practiced by SoulClaw95

"attempting logic on a JSND post, how funny"

Edited by JSND

how is that not true, Narga beats Ichieval in like...every conceivable way besides availability (and even then, Ichieval has the OH-SO-FORTUNATE chance of having ZERO availability, so Narga can even beat it in that).

it's a bow refa

i love my bows

FE12 for the best game

"HALP DRACOKNIGHTS ARE BUNCH OF JERKS, HOW DO I BEAT THEM"

"USE SNIPER"

"WHY, SNIPER HAS NO 1 RANGE

"BECAUSE SNIPER HAVE NO 1 RANGE, AND THEREFORE ARE THE MOST USEFUL CLASS IN THE GAME, UNLIKE THOSE SCRUBS WHO ACTUALLY HAVE 1 RANGE"

Briggid gets married in gen 1 while Julia doesn't, so Julia makes a more canon waifu.

Should persuade all da internet nerds!

They'll totally vote Julia!

It's a shame about Ishtar VS Nanna heheheheheh.

So, beautiful mage girl with OP holy weapon and the best hair color against a bland looking archer with a joke of a weapon... can't decide.

Bow are not so joke in FE4 IMO

Not FE12 Bow Tier(where it can vouch for second best weapon) but eh

Edited by JSND

Not FE12 Bow Tier(where it can vouch for second best weapon) but eh

I've actually gotten base Midir to ORKO quite a few enemies thanks to Killer Bow and Charge, so yeah...Steel Bow is pretty OK on the notMount bow units, but the mounted bows really need the more powerful stuff to function properly (so um...kind of like pretty much every other mounted unit in the game, yeah, but the more powerful bows are harder to come by).

Really, axes are more of the joke weapon! Although even they're not that bad considering the users...aha! Fire magic! That's the worst.

Edited by Refa

I was referring more of the crapchieval than the weapon type as a whole even though bow are still quite bad.

Edited by Sartek