League of Legends

I am so goddamn tired of Karmas today deciding to play every single conceivable role but support and failing miserably.

Whyyyyy

because you are a prick, karma's damage and utility are dumb as fuck and make her a completely viable top and mid

you were never cool esau

i deluded myself

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so goddamn tired of Karmas today deciding to play every single conceivable role but support and failing miserably.

Whyyyyy

I saw a Karma play support and fail miserably.

I'm like 90% sure that's still her itemization from her old kit. Her new kit is much more of a mid position or top.

Plus she's like a support Nidalee or Lux, who I'd build like 50% AP with a tear or something and then a sightstone and wards.

So she can support, but is much less of one and much better mid. Though having a mini locket and shurylia's in her mantra E is nice.

I had a support lulu today. She completely zoned the enemy miss fortune while I, caitlyn got some farm and finished ms fortune when ever she was low enough. Of course their akali was afk giving us complete lane dominance. But she came back later.

We ended up losing though, partly because Lux went away mid game.

Edited by SlayerX

I had someone half-supporting me as Volibear while I was Vayne. That was ridiculously funny and effective. I wouldn't mind Singed in that kind of role, either.

Xin supporting Quinn.

OP nerf nao.

Basically, you just support Quinn by being a killer laner.

Then you turns into ADC.

Profit.

You get to carry wards along too after killing bottom lane a few time and go roam.

I won against a Plat lee doing this. (This was in a faction custom game.)

Edited by Ubel Engel

Xin supporting Quinn.

OP nerf nao.

Basically, you just support Quinn by being a killer laner.

Then you turns into ADC.

Profit.

You get to carry wards along too after killing bottom lane a few time and go roam.

I won against a Plat lee doing this. (This was in a faction custom game.)

Sorry. . .but what is faction custom?

I suppose she does look like Anemone from Eureka 7, but no. It's Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. Great manga. Can be quite dark at times, though.

Oh yeah. I read that manga. Never watched the anime. Pretty sure that I haven't read any of the last like 10 updates though.

Might be just me but I can't seem to join any game on the NA server. Been queueing for like over 2 minutes already just for a quick vs AI game. Le sighduck.

Might be just me but I can't seem to join any game on the NA server. Been queueing for like over 2 minutes already just for a quick vs AI game. Le sighduck.

log out and log back in. It happened to me yesterday a few time and logging out seemed to fix it

Happened to me too. If you purchase stuff, you also won't see what you got until you log out/log in again.

Oh yeah. I read that manga. Never watched the anime. Pretty sure that I haven't read any of the last like 10 updates though.

I haven't read anything in like two years.

I hate monthly manga. Waiting is torture.

Sorry. . .but what is faction custom?

You know about the lore?

If so, it's the nations themselves that we play.

For example, Demacia, Noxus, Ionia, Frejlord, Zaun, Piltover.

We play only the champions from a nation.

Ooh, sounds interesting! Unfortunately, mine would be, uh. . .Demacia. And Demacia. I'm not that original.

(what does Lulu count as?)

EDIT: Speaking of Lulu. . .it's gonna be a bad game if you're laning with a Teemo who stands in the middle of everything, including Soraka's Starfall (as in, he used his stealth and didn't move, even when she was pummeling him). I eventually said "fuck this", and started last hitting when it was clear that he wasn't paying attention to the creeps.

Edited by eclipse