League of Legends

Nunu/Kog'Maw is annoying no matter what map you're on. The enemy team couldn't really do much about Kog'Maw when he was playing smart (which was 90% of the time).

Source: Me being Nunu. :P:

I think Nunu Cait was a combination that people complained about most. Was fun running it with a friend.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AUGH FUCK

which account do i transfer, you guys

I just made a new one and transferred that. So fun. All the champs were made available for the beta :D

ON ONE SIDE:

Hecarim/Leona/Varus/Vi/Nunu

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Rumble/Malphite/Ashe/Soraka/Sona

(things to note include Varus kinda sucking at poking, and Soraka not knowing how to be Soraka)

The biggest problem is that two people on my team couldn't shut up about how unfair it was. I swear this was one of the more even matches.

I don't have the balls to start ranked games on EUW. It would be nice to bypass Bronze like I did on my NA account, though.

Does turning off the announcer get rid of those irritating shopkeepers in Howling Abyss?

Sadly not. But I don't mind that stuff so much.

The most surprising thing I did today was get kills as Nami. My goal is to keep my team alive!

(also, Fiddles/Nami/Nidalee is ridiculous sustain. . .Amumu was initiation and Janna irritated the other team)

No :P I also fail with Ez though, i fail with most skill shots lol.

Also, i keep hearing that thresh is going to get nerfed...? Anyone have any actual sources for this or is it just speculation from people?

They have already nerfed Thresh and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he got nerfed again. The thing is you can nerf Thresh all you want. The most important thing about is what his kit does. You can't nerf that he can pull team mates across over walls. You can't nerf that he can hook and pull enemies towards himself. His kit is just so fucking OP it doesn't matter. Only thing I could see that may hurt him are the damage/poke in his E (won't be relevant late game), the scaling on the souls he collects or the slow on The Box. Still won't stop him from carrying bot hard because his kit is, as said already, fucking mental.

Pretty much that, but it's possible to tune the numbers to make him not OP overall. Sona says hi.

Broken mechanics are hard to fix if a tool kit is too powerful - that necessitates a rework in some cases.

For those who didn't hear. I ended up laning against dyrus in top lane last night.

tl;dr: I got pooed on.

Long story. I was riven(I suck with riven) He was shen(GDI) He went red pot, I didn't, he got FB in jungle, came to lane with a dorans shield. Pooed on.

For those who didn't hear. I ended up laning against dyrus in top lane last night.

tl;dr: I got pooed on.

Long story. I was riven(I suck with riven) He was shen(GDI) He went red pot, I didn't, he got FB in jungle, came to lane with a dorans shield. Pooed on.

Yay/ow? Anyway, why Riven?

Tonight is Support Night. Jax/Janna/Fiddles/Annie/Lulu makes for some crazy AoE damage.

Someone in pregame said to get an Abyssal. Since I was Sona, I volunteered. Got it as my first big item, which I think helped us to win! We were totally outranged, but it's thanks to the fact that everyone else was competent that we did so well~!

(for the curious, it was Anivia/Brand/Zed/Twisted Fate/Sona vs. Mordekaiser/Xerath/Lux/MF/Swain)

I bought Rumble yesterday :D

His ulti has got to be one of the funnest to use in the game. I just love dropping it down in a team fight.

After buying him, I went to play him. Went top against a GP. Won the lane pretty nicely after level 4. I got 2 or 3 kills in laning, but not overly fed.

Unfortunately, our bot lane fed a Varus. He was 6/0 pretty early on. When it came to mid-late game and we were team fighting, we won every fight simply because Rumble's ultimate easily turns them around. Our first one was at the banana bush by our blue. Fucking perfect spot for Rumble to fight. We demolished them. Once you get Liandry and Rylai's your ulti just deals so fucking much. I'm glad they changed it to stronger DoT rather and getting rid of the burst. If you can force a fight in a position where you can get loads of them, you basically win it.

Another game, the enemy Baron'd. We tried to deny it but we were too late. They got the buff but we went in anyway. I caged the exit with my ulti while still catching some people who were escaping from the pit. We proceed to go 4-0 and eventually 5-0 when our Ryze chases down the straggler.

I'm terrible with Twitch, but his passive, his W, and BotRK all together is pretty funny. I'm glad I was able to use that rat as bait in my last ARAM, because it meant that no one was targeting Vayne, which meant that she could clean up after me, get fed, and shred turrets.

Someone in pregame said to get an Abyssal. Since I was Sona, I volunteered. Got it as my first big item, which I think helped us to win! We were totally outranged, but it's thanks to the fact that everyone else was competent that we did so well~!

(for the curious, it was Anivia/Brand/Zed/Twisted Fate/Sona vs. Mordekaiser/Xerath/Lux/MF/Swain)

You really don't want an Abyssal there. Sure it will help you're team but because you're outranged and squishy, running up there to let the aura work wouldn't be a great idea. Your mages getting Void Staves would really probably been better if they were building a bulwark.