League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly but surely leveling out my Normals win/lose ratio.

6YfEO.jpg

Remind me it's ok to keep farming both minions and champions in future.

Edited by Raven

I've spent hundreds of hours and dollars on this game but after seeing Riot's true colors I can say I regret every cent and second I've spend supporting this greedy sham of a company that would rather spend all their resources promoting "e-sports" instead of giving a fuck about the customers that helped build them from the bottom up and creating servers for those on the east coast.

Edited by Xander

I dunno about you, but I enjoy watching the EU LCS almost as much as playing the game myself. Solo queue can be a depressing place to be.

Europe will eventually be getting a brand new data centre in Amsterdam which should eliminate the godforsaken shitty lag that European servers have been experiencing for as long as they've been online.

I dunno about you, but I enjoy watching the EU LCS almost as much as playing the game myself. Solo queue can be a depressing place to be.

Europe will eventually be getting a brand new data centre in Amsterdam which should eliminate the godforsaken shitty lag that European servers have been experiencing for as long as they've been online.

NA LCS > EU LCS. :UnitedStates:

CLG HYPETRAIN 4EVA

DEXTER WITH THE MIRACLE STEALS

I BELIEVE IN THE #POTENTIAL

(yeah i was saying the same thing about dignitas two weeks ago...)

At least CLG has pulled good stuff for more than just 1 week. 8)

Depends on how much you declined, and what you were doing in the interim. I've found that it takes me at least a week to get back into swing, if I take a month off.

So how long do you think it'd take to get back to my previous level of skill? I certainly don't have 9 hours a day to spare for a month straight.

As long as you have what it take to overcome the object, it will be over be you realize it. Row row fight the power!

First time seeing them Hexakill strats. That enemy team though.

76sNf.jpg

They all pushed bot earlygame, took down the first tower with the first wave. They got the first dragon immediately after that, but that was also their last.

I just got placed in bronze 5 (4 wins 6 losses) my previous mmr was really low and i din't do so hot in placements. Oh well.... I think i'm just going to leave rank alone. I don't have the time to dedicate myself to it.

Edited by SlayerX

fucking sundays man

euw fucks up again as expected, and when it's back online, every cunt and asshole is getting their dose of games in before their bedtime.

Hexa is overrated, it plays almost exactly like SR 5v5.

I dunno. I feel if it stayed a different meta could potentially develop. At its base and for the one or two weeks it'll probably last it is underwhelming compared to the other fun modes, however.

I also feel the fact it is Blind Pick only is absolutely stupid. Draft would make this vastly more interesting in my opinion.

Edited by Interest

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノRAISE UR DONGER NOW IN HDヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ (totally not filthy copy pasta from S@20)

A heimerdinger VU is coming. And he is getting an extra mechanic arm of sorts from what i gathered :3 This is going to be awesome. Also that hair.

Edited by SlayerX

another one?

why don't they fix like fiora or something

Who the hell are we gonna rag on if she suddenly goes awesomesauce? :P:

I'd rather they fix something like the stupid lag that happens in ARAM the minute minions spawn.