• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 win away for becoming plat, holy.

I'll support my way to victory!

Edited by Nym

tfw you create a custom 1 vs 5 intermediate bots, picking jhin and lose

granted i only wanted to test out my custom champion select music but i was still disappointed

Edited by Raven

tfw you create a custom 1 vs 5 intermediate bots, picking jhin and lose

granted i only wanted to test out my custom champion select music but i was still disappointed

Well to be fair they did buff intermediate bots last patch. They use flash now and can execute perfect flash + ability or ability + flash combos.

Well to be fair they did buff intermediate bots last patch. They use flash now and can execute perfect flash + ability or ability + flash combos.

Where are the changes recorded in? I have searched both patch 6.12 and 6.13 but can't find anything. Granted it was through skimming and search function...

Where are the changes recorded in? I have searched both patch 6.12 and 6.13 but can't find anything. Granted it was through skimming and search function...

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4o65k4/bots_flash_now/

It was a stealth change. This is the only affirmation you'll find.

Edited by Xander

Holy, I can't even win lane against a Azir.

The last time that I played mid, I was against a Azir and I had no idea who to pick so I picked Orianna (because she's like a support, sort off) but I got stomped in lane.

Edited by Nym

Holy, I can't even win lane against a Azir.

The last time that I played mid, I was against a Azir and I had no idea who to pick so I picked Orianna (because she's like a support, sort off) but I got stomped lane.

to be fair my team got first blood at level 1 when they failed an invade

all I did was level 1 push with Q then play back and if he uses HIS Q you just re-position away from soldiers and he can't do much aside from auto

this is especially true if he uses his 2 charges then Q

I am very satisfied that I can get consistent S ranks nowadays on Azir. Now for that one S rank on Rek Sai so I can get that one to lvl 7 as well...

I wasn't paying attention and gave up Fb and my sums, our entire team was flaming but after some good fights when I was farmed up I carried pretty hard.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2753244983/206072987?tab=overview

UPDATE:

Earned my last S rank for Lv 7 on Rek Sai with a smiteless jungle game xD

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2754274706/206072987?tab=overview

Edited by Vicious Sal

• 3 weeks later...

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2259200826/231542244?tab=overview

Got a penta kill on Riven just now. She's a somewhat fun champion, but it's tough getting hard countered by almost literally every other top laner in existence.

Also, since One-for-All is on rotation this weekend, what champions do you guys think would perform well in it?

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2259200826/231542244?tab=overview

Got a penta kill on Riven just now. She's a somewhat fun champion, but it's tough getting hard countered by almost literally every other top laner in existence.

Also, since One-for-All is on rotation this weekend, what champions do you guys think would perform well in it?

I feel you with the getting countered thing so hard. With the exception of Garen all the top laners I own are ethier super difficult, countered by ranged bs, or both. (those being Syvanna, Fiora, and sort of Akali)

I played some OFA yesterday and destroyed a team of Fizz. As Sona. Never underestimate the power of stacked healing!

Can I connect to NA servers from Germany? I have been attempting to do so this week cause I have wanted to play, but I can't seem to do it. I don't want to transfers servers either because I'll be back to NA next month. Anyone know what I might be able to do to play?

Guess i could always make a new account :<

Edit: It doesn't work. Guessing its something to do with the ISP of the residence :<

Edited by SlayerX

So as of now, I'm a few IP points away from having 3/4 of a level 3 rune page filled, but I have noticed the inherit power difference between level 2 and 3 runes is not as large as I thought. I ask this because I'd like to know if upgrading to level 3 cool down reduction glyphs is worth it. I've been pretty okay with using up my IP to fill this this page out of common knowledge, but spending almost enough IP to buy Kled for like 2% more CDR sounds absurd to me. Thoughts?

Also Serenes Forest Club of NA is officially at 3 members and (hopefully) counting so yay!

So as of now, I'm a few IP points away from having 3/4 of a level 3 rune page filled, but I have noticed the inherit power difference between level 2 and 3 runes is not as large as I thought. I ask this because I'd like to know if upgrading to level 3 cool down reduction glyphs is worth it. I've been pretty okay with using up my IP to fill this this page out of common knowledge, but spending almost enough IP to buy Kled for like 2% more CDR sounds absurd to me. Thoughts?

Also Serenes Forest Club of NA is officially at 3 members and (hopefully) counting so yay!

Yes, tier 3 runes are way better than tier 2 ones. I like to have my CDR rune page add up to exactly 10% CDR because it helps with itemization without wasting any.

You can add me to that if you want. I haven't played with you yet, but maybe we can sometime (most of the time I'm just playing with my IRL friends).

Yes, tier 3 runes are way better than tier 2 ones. I like to have my CDR rune page add up to exactly 10% CDR because it helps with itemization without wasting any.

You can add me to that if you want. I haven't played with you yet, but maybe we can sometime (most of the time I'm just playing with my IRL friends).

Thanks for the input. Welp, I better get grinding then.

Also Chibi Jhin up there (TheUnderman14) is the head honcho for the club so PM him if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey you guys remember Maokai? no? well here's another treeman! in all seriousness though just want to see what kind of jungler he is cause he might become one of the rare jungler i can actually jungle with...