League of Legends

Server lag is, like, one of those things that are outside of the player's control. :P:

disconnects are always because Riot hates me

Summertime makes for fun fun latency spikes and all that...even on NA D:.

I feel really bad for EUW though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that note, I don't know how to fucking Ryze. Every time I get him in ARAM I digress.

Snare someone and unload. Abuse his passive, and if it's a defensive item that adds to your mana pool, and the situation calls for it, go berserk.

I just got out of the craziest game as Graves. I honestly did NOT think we'd win that (enemy Varus penta does that). I still don't know how we won. . .but we did.

EDIT: Highlight of that game for me was killing Sivir with a Smoke Grenade.

Edited by eclipse

On that note, I don't know how to fucking Ryze. Every time I get him in ARAM I digress.

Don't worry. I have no idea how to play Ryze either. Played mid against a Fizz and got owned.

Snare someone and unload. Abuse his passive, and if it's a defensive item that adds to your mana pool, and the situation calls for it, go berserk.

I just got out of the craziest game as Graves. I honestly did NOT think we'd win that (enemy Varus penta does that). I still don't know how we won. . .but we did.

EDIT: Highlight of that game for me was killing Sivir with a Smoke Grenade.

Varus Sivir

Wow I hope they had some tanks ;o

Wow I hope they had some tanks ;o

Full teams: Tryndamere/Warwick/Sona/Riven/Graves versus Trundle/Zilean/Nidalee/Varus/Sivir

Their tank was Trundle.

So much AD. Who was their support?

ARAM, so no support on their end. I, uh, may have cheated and got a Randuin's to spite Varus. :P:

Played a couple matches today. They were truly amazing.

[spoiler=Match One - I was the Nasus]ez6Sbe9.png

[spoiler=Match Two was ranked - Duo Queue was Jarvan]kMaDhCo.png

Also managed to record both, so I have .lrf files and vods

How did this happen? Rengar never left fountain!

2azjgCv.jpg

Wow they must've been inordinately bad.

Edited by Interest

Wow they must've been inordinately bad.

After a bit more staring, I figured it out. Instead of going tank, Thresh went lolAD - not necessarily a bad choice, but it's bad when there's no other proper tank. Riven's itemized like a ranged carry - again, not necessarily bad, but no BC against two tanks is asking for trouble. I wouldn't know what a proper Nidalee build looks like, so lol. Fiddlesticks has Berserker's Greaves and Lich Bane - the latter belongs on Fizz. For Fiddles to auto, he needs to be close, which means that he's in range of Teemo shitting all over him. The Grail/Book combo is nice for a full 40% CDR, but I think I would've put a Spirit Visage over one of them - it would improve his "stand and heal", and it would screw over everyone on my team. Nasus went glassy - not always a bad thing, but when your team lacks tanks, it's not pretty.

Our team consisted of an Udyr that went full tank with Randuin's, me who went aura tank with a bit of AP for better R-W combos, Lissandra who grabbed an Abyssal Scepter (which benefits her/Teemo), and Teemo who stacked AP like no tomorrow. If I had a chance to do something with Kage's Lucky Pick, it would've turned into Twin Shadows - it gives me AP/MR, a bit of movement, and a way to punish people who think it's funny to kite Udyr/Taric. Taric naturally radiates defense, which I think really helped against Thresh/Riven (since the only armor pen they had between the two of them was a Brutalizer).

Gameplay-wise, the enemy team didn't really rush us down - Lissandra was doing most of the initiation with her E-W or E-R (self) combos. I'd stun whoever wasn't stuck, and then it was clean-up.

Now, for those games. . .why does Elise in the first game have Frozen Heart? I'm confused!

So yeah that Spirit Guard Udyr. Too bad I:

don't want to spend any more money on LoL for a while

have never used Udyr

don't even own Udyr

But fuck I'm jealous my mains don't have anything even half as cool as this.

http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/en/spirit-guard-udyr/

Edited by Raven

I was really hoping for Pulsefire Teemo Lee Sin ultimate skin and for Spiritguard Udyr to be a legendary skin (since the Rioters kept dropping hints about it Spiritguard Udyr)

After a bit more staring, I figured it out...

I didn't actually look to hard, but I went back and found some issues too.

• Thresh going full AD is legit, but he should've built tanky or at least some defensive stats.
  • Riven should never, under any circumstance, build attack speed, of which her entire item build consists of. Also would've helped to go tanky too.
  • Nidalee's build was okay, but she really should've built some CDR.
  • Fiddlesticks should not have built Lich Bane or Berserkers but instead opted to stack magic pen and/or build a Zhonya's or Abyssal Scepter or equivalent items.
  • AP Nasus is legit, but going Deathcap is just lolzy. Same for Void Staff. (Needed way more defense)
Now, for those games. . .why does Elise in the first game have Frozen Heart? I'm confused!

I'm pretty sure it was because I was getting fed and she needed some Armor or something. I got most of the kills midgame and lategame though and Ashe certainly wasn't doing much.

Edited by Interest

I'm actually Super excited for that udyr skin~ He's been one of my favorites in the past and gives me an excuse to try to be a good jungler. XD Right now it's my worst role, Lol.

I was really hoping for Pulsefire Teemo Lee Sin ultimate skin and for Spiritguard Udyr to be a legendary skin (since the Rioters kept dropping hints about it Spiritguard Udyr)

I didn't actually look to hard, but I went back and found some issues too.

• Thresh going full AD is legit, but he should've built tanky or at least some defensive stats.

I don't understand why Thresh would want to build like an ADC. Yes building AD on him is fine, but the one time I've played AD Thresh I just stacked bloodthirsters. He wants pure AD to burst things down with his E passive, otherwise he's just a bad adc.

I'm actually Super excited for that udyr skin~ He's been one of my favorites in the past and gives me an excuse to try to be a good jungler. XD Right now it's my worst role, Lol.

he can also be played top lane. hell, he can be played mid lane

To answer this specifically at higher levels of play generally Elise will just build MAg pen + cdr and tankie.

Frozen heart gives her all the armor she needs + 20% cdr and free mana + a good passive.

It's a great item on her in plenty of situations.