League of Legends

[spoiler=Someone having a bad Christmas!]

someonemad.PNG

Funny thing is, while you can't glean much from the numbers that Yi misplayed maaaaany times. Often got stuck killing a bunch of minion creeps and not our team, but landing in the middle of our champs to be murdered hard. The Jarvan IV and Ahri played alright, but due to the disparity in skill on our team due to being a premade of wildly uneven summoner levels, they were just outplayed by our "I mained Kog'Maw in ranked for 2 seasons" Kog'Maw.

Wow that Yi was mad.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the temporary 1v1 out, any discussion? I've found a lot of people underestimating Katarina, despite her being known for having a "horrible laning" (although, I don't know if this is still the case). As of yet, I haven't lost to anyone as Katarina, given I've only done 3-4 games with her. Sadly, the amount of ADCs in the Showdown is annoying, although I play Akali and generally beat em, it's like I can't go in a game without being against an ADC or some long-range mage such as Ziggs or Lux.

To be honest, I played one game and raged enough for a month. Does a pure melee (with mediocre gap closer) stand ANY chance in this map mode? Like Tryndamere, Udyr, Yi? Every range should be able to zone them from level one on.

I can't imagine how they'd be able to save the first tower. The win conditions are stupid imo.

when i get trynd in aram, i get shat on pretty early on. i need to farm G and stuff. just best to stay alive as long as possible to get more items and become relevant.

I was gonna get around to it, we were just doing so much poking that I decided to go for a bit of a damage spike, since I went back for the first time with pretty much the components of a hat

Well Ether it was a fun game and thanks for playing with me and my friends! And thanks for the advice eclipse and BK and Psych.

To be honest, I played one game and raged enough for a month. Does a pure melee (with mediocre gap closer) stand ANY chance in this map mode? Like Tryndamere, Udyr, Yi? Every range should be able to zone them from level one on.

I can't imagine how they'd be able to save the first tower. The win conditions are stupid imo.

I tried Nasus. The results were hilarious but I doubt it'll work again...I think I was even against a ranged too.

It is annoying that this map greatly highlights the "ranged vs melee" issue though.

I tried Nasus. The results were hilarious but I doubt it'll work again...I think I was even against a ranged too.

It is annoying that this map greatly highlights the "ranged vs melee" issue though.

If they just went for destroying Nexus as win condition, it would be alright. Or at least better - it'd give melees the chance to catch up and win the 1v1 (better scaling and so on), but this way I won't touch gamemode again (even though I play more ranged than melee).

Well Ether it was a fun game and thanks for playing with me and my friends! And thanks for the advice eclipse and BK and Psych.

Hey, no problem, it was fun. If I'm around, give me a shout, aye?

If they just went for destroying Nexus as win condition, it would be alright. Or at least better - it'd give melees the chance to catch up and win the 1v1 (better scaling and so on), but this way I won't touch gamemode again (even though I play more ranged than melee).

time out. as someone that plays a lot of melee carries i can tell you that i have scored kills pre-6 with no jungle ganks vs ranged champs at top/mid lane.

Does anyone have information regarding when the ranked reset will take place?

• Let's be clear: these games still matter. The reset at the beginning of next season isn't a hard reset. You'll be reset to a position relative to your current skill so that the first few weeks of ranked play isn't Diamond players crushing less-skilled players. Since your skill and standing will still be on the move during preseason, these games will have an impact on where you start for your placement matches next season.

It seems that the reset will take place at the beginning of the preseason... Couldn't find an actual date...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/find-out-about-ranked-play-preseason [under why play ranked at all during preseason]

time out. as someone that plays a lot of melee carries i can tell you that i have scored kills pre-6 with no jungle ganks vs ranged champs at top/mid lane.

To add to that, Udyr has one impressive level 1 fight potential. Simply Q at base, go into bush, wait, once the enemy gets close engage, aa nce, q again. Tiger is extremely great for a level 1 duel to that bleed with 1.40 AD ratio.proc it twice and you could easily see 200+ damage in a few secs.

Edited by SlayerX

That "reset" is a soft reset of ELO much like last season. It'll normalize ELO based on your ELO last season so if you had a high ELO, you'll be on the high end of the reset but not in Diamond tier or something.

I think it soft resets around what used to be 1200 ELO, reset is based off MMR and is (Current MMR + 1200)/2 and then you have the placement games. 1200 ELO is roughly low silver I think.

So now that Yasuo has been out for a while how are you guys feeling about him?

He is incredibly op with that passive and wind wall. ADCs, range attackers in generals and mages like ryze lol, you better not pick MF with him against you. His crit passive allows him to make lots of damage with a few attack items, letting him build tanky and still be able to do damage. The 10% off from crit damage in order to "balance it" is laughable at best.

Annie is one of the rare few mages that works against Yasuo. 2 of her damage sources ignore the wall completely. No juking Tibbers stun today ;P.

On another note, don't play Gragas vs a half competent Yasuo.

Annie is one of those rare mages that goes bot lane and wins the lane 1v2.

fuck i was 1-1 in my series for d1 and then i end up getting a thresh who spends the first 10mins of the game dcd. allowing the enemy bot lane to snowball the game. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Would you say you got pubstomped?

This guy. This guy has balls of steel.

I know he eloboosts, but like...wow. Dis post.

It continues, the talk about "the dark side" of LoL

I knew about the botting of accounts to reach lv 30, eloboosting, account seeling, and i knew that there were some "aiding" tools but - wow - srsly wow i absolutely did NOT know how capable these things are, be it lasthitting and combo helper, but also entierd bots for certain champs like Cassio, or Vayne.

The bots in Dominion are actually pretty hilarious. Whenever I duo with my friend to do some Dominion games, we're always paired up with bots against bots. It sadly happens in PvP Dominion too of which the winner is determined by whether or not which side has more bots or not. Given, this is under level 20.