League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know that he played. ;/

Dude, if you're reading this, congratulations, and feel free to join the rest of SF in LoL~!

When S4 starts they're gonna make us play 10 placement matches again after soft resetting our ELO ((current ELO + 1200)/2). Decay's been turned off for preseason, so I'm just sitting here, waiting for S4 to properly start.

Had a wonky game where I went Cait mid with friends. One of them who was jungling Yasuo took second blue and argued that it was more useful on him than her.

I'm honestly not sure, is there a character in the entire roster who would benefit less from blue than Yasuo? I can't think of one.

Blue gives good mana regen and CDR. Your jungling Yasuo was obviously only thinking abuot the CDR, because a Cait with blue with the extra mana regen and CDR can spam more Q's and stay in lane longer, get more farm... poke more frequently... Yeah.

I'm also trying to get good with Nasus. He's not a hard champion to master by any means, but laning against a Cho'gath taking advantage of his abilities to stop you from farming Q efficiently during laning phase is pretty annoying. Gonna do more blind picks with him in the future. Who is he good and bad against?

He can legit win any matchup but he is known to be weaker against ranged (Teemo, Jayce, Vlad) and strong early game (Riven, Shyvana).

Cho'gath's actually one of his best matchups - rush a Spirit Visage and you can easily erase any damage he can do. However, like vs. most toplane champs, Nasus can get destroyed early when he is most susceptible, so play carefully then.

Edited by Interest

Blue gives good mana regen and CDR. Your jungling Yasuo was obviously only thinking abuot the CDR, because a Cait with blue with the extra mana regen and CDR can spam more Q's and stay in lane longer, get more farm... poke more frequently... Yeah.

What I mean to say is, Yasuo has the lowest CD of any champ in the game. Aside from his Wind Wall, everything else is like four seconds. He tried to justify it by saying that a half a second is important for Yasuo.

I mean we still won but what the fuck. Caitlyn is like the most mana-hungry ADC out there.

But it does matter, even if you have low cds (Ryze wants to have CDR Cap aswell) as it's % reduction. Still it's just 10% - the old was great for cd based champs like Yasuo, but it's not great anymore after the nerf.

IMO both don't need it - Caitlyn doesn't need to spam any ability and Q is easily dodged. Of course, it's nice but I'd rather give it to the support than Yasuo or Caitlyn.

Cho'gath's actually one of his best matchups - rush a Spirit Visage and you can easily erase any damage he can do. However, like vs. most toplane champs, Nasus can get destroyed early when he is most susceptible, so play carefully then.

As someone who's bad with Nasus and worse with Cho. . .Cho can and will run out of mana in a hurry if he tries to use his abilities solely to harass. If you see several of your own minions at low health, stay the hell away from them, even if it means missing a CS - that's when Cho will most likely use. . .something. You should be able to sponge off most of his collateral damage by smacking things around, and maybe grabbing an early Null-Magic Mantle if you're eating too much spikes/screams. Keep your health up come level 6, and you should be okay.

As someone who's bad with Nasus and worse with Cho. . .Cho can and will run out of mana in a hurry if he tries to use his abilities solely to harass. If you see several of your own minions at low health, stay the hell away from them, even if it means missing a CS - that's when Cho will most likely use. . .something. You should be able to sponge off most of his collateral damage by smacking things around, and maybe grabbing an early Null-Magic Mantle if you're eating too much spikes/screams. Keep your health up come level 6, and you should be okay.

That is worth noting, but Cho can manage mana through his passive and the new Feast mastery and try to pull some harass. Well-positioned Vorpal Spikes helps a lot too.

Edited by Interest

People have been blind adding me as well. I have a slew of people that I don't know.

I happen to know who it was that added me though :o

although i had someone add me asking for an account i was using lol.

This name cleanse thing is bullshit. "Interest" has been inactive since Lolking fucking came out and I STILL can't take the fucking name.

Nvm. The name got sniped by a Silver 3, lel.

Oh please, my name got taken by some dude in bronze and I'll never be able to get it