League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i tried ahri for the first time, she's the complete opposite of my normal playstyle

i managed to pull off the epic burst combo of dfg enemy adc -> miss charm -> q wrong way -> w hits minions -> ult in and die

Dammit people. . .next person who double-posts in here gets a warning.

My FPS/connection is randomly dropping, and it's getting on my nerves. Luckily, I was smurfing, so my team wasn't affected too badly, but had this happened in ARAM. . .ugh. . .

Sounds like me and like...everyone else on Diablo 3 atm ;(

On another note, Feral Flare is so damn strong. No wonder people are banning Yi because if you relentlessly farm the jungle with him his damage begins to skyrocket with that thing.

I think the only time I can justify buying Maw/Gauntlet on Ezreal is either a wonky enemy AP ARAM with few gap closers. . .or a fed Karthus in bots. I swear that Gauntlet wins games. Props to my team for sticking it out, even when the score was 8-24.

EDIT: ONLY IN BOTS, can we go 32-68 (Graves alone had 27 kills), and somehow win. . .well, I guess it helped that I was Nasus, and was pretty insistent on backdooring mid inhib twice, but still. . .

Edited by eclipse

Azubu (or at least the beta) SUCKS. Attrocious quality in addition to not having a display large enough to watch both the stream and the chat on top of like a tenth of the viewers on twitch. Why is my favorite team changing to that awful platform :(.

The new champion coming soon is apparently a support, assuming i read things right. Apparently he/she/it will be able to make lots of plays. Sounds like it will be fun.

The new champion coming soon is apparently a support, assuming i read things right. Apparently he/she/it will be able to make lots of plays. Sounds like it will be fun.

So another Thresh? Sign me up awwww yiss.

Edited by Interest

ok so i tried ahri for the first time, she's the complete opposite of my normal playstyle

i managed to pull off the epic burst combo of dfg enemy adc -> miss charm -> q wrong way -> w hits minions -> ult in and die

I actually love Ahri even though I'm still a newbie. I was incredibly satisfied when I ambushed a ranged champion (I -think- it was Draven. Or someone with a R in the name. He was one of the free champions of two weeks ago) with her ult + w+ e + q + ult and did something useful in PVP for the first time.

Sure, that was done in the 2fast2furious mode, hence why my Ahri was two times more dangerous than usual.

She's the only champion who I suck less. Which doesn't mean I don't suck.

So the bot AI has been updated, and it's definitely more amusing. I think I can still do something about beginner bots, but intermediate Malzahar is a right pain in the ass to deal with (and I say this with affection). Methinks Snake Lady's gonna be worse.

So the bot AI has been updated, and it's definitely more amusing. I think I can still do something about beginner bots, but intermediate Malzahar is a right pain in the ass to deal with (and I say this with affection). Methinks Snake Lady's gonna be worse.

Xerath keeps him at bay though. Farm up and zone him in the early levels and malz bot will be to scared to do much. Bots have become very careful now, a few levels in the lead and you will be okay when going 1v1 bots. The new bots seem a lot more fun.

I play against intermediate bots to get first wins on my main and smurf. Haven't really noticed an increase in difficulty, I think they back off a lot later than they used to when they're close to dying, actually making it easier to get kills against them.

And remind me to buy Lucian once the rune sales are finished. I spammed him at the end of URF mode's life, bringing my final w/l from a measly 4/10 to 10/11. His abilities are great fun.

That song at the end is awesome~! So's the poro~!

Since my smurf is still at a relatively low level, I see a lot of, um, players who need much improvement. I think the worst offense is over-aggressiveness. . .going 1v4 probably won't end well.

I need to play more vs intermediate AI and learn their new patterns. I used Riven and died so much more than normal. But then on my smurf I used Jinx and kinda facerolled. Conclusion: Ranged champions are OP vs AI.

Edit:

Fuck me this was stressful. The Ryze disconnected after his 5th death to minions.

8dOZn.jpg

Intermediate AI is not a place for new players. You will get wrecked.

Edited by Raven

I play against intermediate bots to get first wins on my main and smurf. Haven't really noticed an increase in difficulty, I think they back off a lot later than they used to when they're close to dying, actually making it easier to get kills against them.

And remind me to buy Lucian once the rune sales are finished. I spammed him at the end of URF mode's life, bringing my final w/l from a measly 4/10 to 10/11. His abilities are great fun.

I personally haven't noticed much different either, though that may be due to Dominion/Twisted Treeline bots.

I hate bots. Not the Co-op vs. AI ones (they're amusing). . .the ones that people run using someone like Ashe to do anything other than to play the game. They're nigh-impossible to support and almost always end up feeding.

I kinda feel bad. That level 4 Ryze hasn't played a game since that game, wherein I typed "the fuck?" after his 5th death. Assumed he was a bot feeding. After the game and checking his lolking, it became apparent he was just a complete nub who'd just started playing the game. I did add him, but he hasn't been on since.

The two bots that I've spotted (fairly easily) were Ashe and Vayne. I'm pretty sure they exist for other characters, but I haven't seen them yet.

Still, why the hell would you sign up for a game to. . .not play the game?