League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling when you get your favorite support, and you're paired with a competent carry. . .FUN TIMES!

Frosting on the cake: Everyone is really cool.

The League community can be awesome. This was one of those times.

So I haven't been able to play league in like three weeks now and it's pissing me off. Asked around on /lolgen/ a bit and a few other guys from Texas are having hella bad ping problems like I am, is this just a coincidence or are any of you dealing with this as well? I suppose this question could extend to all of the Central United States

That feeling when you get your favorite support, and you're paired with a competent carry. . .FUN TIMES!

Frosting on the cake: Everyone is really cool.

The League community can be awesome. This was one of those times.

I love it when i get a good ADC. I duo with my brother because he's a monster Cait...Too bad he has exams, but I still managed to farm ELO nonetheless.

HAHAHA 1780 HOW CUTE

I've spent that just the past week for SKT Zyra, Braum's package with his skin, BQ Lissandra, and I gifted SKT Vayne to a friend

Texas where? I'm not aware of any such issues. Sample size 1 though.

North East Texas, about 50 miles north of Dallas and a couple of people I know in Houston are also having problems with league. Denton is evidently getting trouble too because i know a guy on the college team there.

HAHAHA 1780 HOW CUTE

I've spent that just the past week for SKT Zyra, Braum's package with his skin, BQ Lissandra, and I gifted SKT Vayne to a friend

When did Braum become available to buy?

Maybe he got Braum on the PBE. According to the notes he's not even close to available ;(

That doesn't make sense though. Who would put RP into a PBE account when it gives it for free?

Unless he's just saying he's put RP in ready for when Braum is finally released, in which case I've done the same.

I did play a quick AI game with Braum on the PBE account, just to test his abilities. The ping lag made me remember why I quit NA. The ping is definitely worse these days compared to the end of Season 2, though.

Europe needs its own PBE server.

That doesn't make sense though. Who would put RP into a PBE account when it gives it for free?

Unless he's just saying he's put RP in ready for when Braum is finally released, in which case I've done the same.

I did play a quick AI game with Braum on the PBE account, just to test his abilities. The ping lag made me remember why I quit NA. The ping is definitely worse these days compared to the end of Season 2, though.

Europe needs its own PBE server.

That would certainly be nice. Also wtb NAEast

Unless he's just saying he's put RP in ready for when Braum is finally released, in which case I've done the same..

bingo

I am a little pissed the patch notes don't talk about LIssandra and that she won't be out till 4.8 though