League of Legends

I've been playing for a few years, might be able to help some people out. Summoner name is Belegdhor, feel free to add me if you want some help or if you just want to play.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a really bad amumu game... Why i was forced to go mid i'll never know. Atleast we ended up winning though. Your Garen is great Raven

Edited by SlayerX

That was a really bad amumu game... Why i was forced to go mid i'll never know. Atleast we ended up winning though. Your Garen is great Raven

If you're going to Amumu you should learn to jungle, it's all he can really do well and it's a good skill to learn anyway.

Not to mention that Amumu is one of the easiest jungles around!

Until you miss a Bandage Toss and then everyone things you're terrible

His ult is hilarious, especially if there's a bunch of people tower diving.

Until you miss a Bandage Toss and then everyone things you're terrible

His ult is hilarious, especially if there's a bunch of people tower diving.

I have missed so many bandage toss in my games this weekend its not even funny lol. And then a minion gets in the way >:/

The thread for adding summoner names

In the strangest twist of fate, I saw two Nasus players that weren't myself. In an even weirder one, I wound up playing lane Cho (after getting jungler runes/equips) in bottom because someone went AWOL (and Thresh was having a rough time by himself). Even if I'm terrible with Cho, being able to face check with my Q is hilarious.

I got so fucking annoyed last night. For two games in a row I was the ONLY guy on the team with a positive kill-death ratio, while everyone on the enemy team were being fed hard. Truly fucking frustrating. From now on I'm going to add allies who were useful to my friend list and play games with them.

I get the irritating people, so that's why I don't wander far from my comfort zone.

Tried Lulu a couple of times. That's my kind of support!

Iunno, it was a random except the Lux was my friend.

Admittedly, the other team almost beat us, but then I got the third BT and shit went down. Don't even ask what happened when I got the 4th.

also help Rod of Ages is bad and I don't know how to get my lux friend to stop building it

BV/Warmog's

Edited by Psych

rylais on lux

double rylais on tf

rylais on tf at all

also i know its jokebuild but please dont do that if you arent riven

rod of ages is good on lux, dunno what you're talking about

especially in the health meta

rylais is just fucking stupid though

dat warwick is super pro tho

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

rylais on lux

double rylais on tf

rylais on tf at all

also i know its jokebuild but please dont do that if you arent riven

rod of ages is good on lux, dunno what you're talking about

especially in the health meta

rylais is just fucking stupid though

dat warwick is super pro tho

are you saying my build is the joke or TF's? because have you played thresh? BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HIS PASSIVE Q

Passive: Thresh's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage on each hit. This value is equal to the total number of souls collected plus a percentage of his attack damage, based on the amount of time since his last attack.

Bonus Magic Damage: Souls + up to 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200% AD

souls usually hit around 140-ish if you're playing good by the time you get to 18, you usually hit 100 around I'd say maybe 14

so

I was hitting for like 2000 health on my AA's

that wasn't a joke build son

are you saying my build is the joke or TF's? because have you played thresh? BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HIS PASSIVE Q

Passive: Thresh's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage on each hit. This value is equal to the total number of souls collected plus a percentage of his attack damage, based on the amount of time since his last attack.

Bonus Magic Damage: Souls + up to 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200% AD

souls usually hit around 140-ish if you're playing good by the time you get to 18, you usually hit 100 around I'd say maybe 14

so

I was hitting for like 2000 health on my AA's

that wasn't a joke build son

Still probably would have been better to get IE and Last Whisper. Crits and Armor Pen all day

Sooo. . .the servers are currently being stupid, and I got kicked out of a game. Pity, 'cause I need all the Riven practice I can get!

I still didn't get my game as Lulu. Dammit people, stop playing Thresh incorrectly (except that one dude that didn't, and it was awesome). I like Vayne better with Thresh than Ezreal, though I'm not sure why those two work so damn well together.