24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use them?

• Half of the Endgame team usually is filled up by Laguz Royals
    • Usually bring a few Laguz Royals every playthrough
    • Used them on the first playthrough, no more after that
    • No, they are way too broken to even consider using on Endgame
    • Don't even touch them outside of Endgame
    • Use them once in a while

Basically, share your opinions on Laguz Royals. I went with the third choice. I kinda knew they were broken by looking at their stats, but I still wanted to try one (Caineghis). But after that, I swore off Laguz Royals, they make Endgame way too easy (including Kurthanaga).

Edited by Knife

I use them every once in a while. But I only really use Naesala. Unless I want to use a bunch of them.

I don't have room for them. I want to bring all my favorite units. Not the strongest ones. (Although the strong ones are my favorite. XD)

I use them every once in a while. But I only really use Naesala. Unless I want to use a bunch of them.

I don't have room for them. I want to bring all my favorite units. Not the strongest ones. (Although the strong ones are my favorite. XD)

Well that's good if you like Naesala. He's the least broken Royal IMO. Just that nothing can touch him...

i used nasela and tibarn because nasela is my fav laguz and tibarn made it easy. (ive only played it once) and the lion king was cool and i used the wolf woman because i like her and it thnk

First time, I used the laguz rulers. After that, I don't think I've used all of them in the same time. Of course I brought King Naesala, since he's my favorite, and I'm planning to do it this time too, and the next... and the next... But I might change the others against beorc this time.

I use them to shove

tbh, I'd feel like a noob if I used Laguz Royals in the endgame

To shove in endgame, or on the chapters before that? Would you seriously fill up a spot for endgame just so that a Laguz can be a shover?

Edited by Knife

To shove in endgame, or on the chapters before that? Would you seriously fill up a spot for endgame just so that a Laguz can be a shover?

Oh, whoops. I thought this was for using them for the entire game. No I don't ever bring them to endgame. BEFORE the endgame I only use them to shove

I usually decide my endgame team beforehand so I never have room for Laguz Royals besides Kurthnaga since he's forced. Basically I just dumped all my leftover BEXP into him, though he doesn't help much even with the dragon chapter.

Edited by Wil

Don't even touch them outside of Endgame. I use them in Part 4 too. I usually have 4 people I use on each team and whore them all. The laguz just help with the enemies a little ._.

I use them to shove

tbh, I'd feel like a noob if I used Laguz Royals in the endgame

Why? You already know you can beat the game without them, mine as well just make it less time to do so.

Edited by FEFL

i only use Tibarn once every millennium just to see how awesome he is.

if i don't have the Leanne Naesala A support before endgame, i usually choose Naesala to join my endgame team, but i just have him stand (fly?) beside Leanne

i only use Tibarn once every millennium just to see how awesome he is.

if i don't have the Leanne Naesala A support before endgame, i usually choose Naesala to join my endgame team, but i just have him stand (fly?) beside Leanne

You know, even if you want to give them an A support, it's quite simple to use King Naesala as a killing machine anyway. I had him kill every enemy but two in the prologue in part 4, and yet I he and Leanne start a support in their next chapter. I tried the same on their second chapter together, but the Black Knight came and destroyed everything!

However, I'll use King Naesala and Leanne in the endgame this time and probably give them an A support.

You know, even if you want to give them an A support, it's quite simple to use King Naesala as a killing machine anyway. I had him kill every enemy but two in the prologue in part 4, and yet I he and Leanne start a support in their next chapter. I tried the same on their second chapter together, but the Black Knight came and destroyed everything!

However, I'll use King Naesala and Leanne in the endgame this time and probably give them an A support.

DO IT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES!!!!!! lol!

Even with one Laguz Royal, they're still too broken. But it makes fighting Dheginsea easier.

Which is why I only bring one and use him/her sparingly.

This, although I don't think Kurth is as broken, because he starts off weak and is kinda fun to train.

If you want to know just how broken Laguz royals are... Caieneghis can one-round Sephiran.