Musical Chairs Mafia, Town Wins, the Mod Loses

NekoRex

Hell, even NNR hasn't been on since this morning. Maybe somebody will hammer past deadline and it'll count if he doesn't check the thread in time, I dunno.

I'm advocating that anybody who reads the thread tries this, btw.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Very Disappointed In Everyone" Votecount

Objection (6): mafia sucks, Refa, EssBee, kirsche, BBM, Strege
Elieson (2): Terrador, Kay
Terrador (2): scorri, Gregor
BBM (1): , Elieson
Refa (1): Objection!
EssBee (1): Lonely Wallcrab,
Voteless Scum: none

There are 0.0 Hours left in the Day Phase. It takes 7 Votes to lynch a player.

It looks like it's deadline? What should I do with you lot?

Well first, I need to sub out scorri, who helpfully dropped out of the game only just an hour ago. Should really pay attention to who needs prodded as well. I am not good at catching that as a mod, I'm afraid...

Edited by NekoRex

scorri: Subbed out as of only an hour ago.

Terrador: Last post Aug 5

Wallcrab: Last post about 26 hours ago... Oh, and a sub request I didn't notice >_>

Kay: Last post Aug 6

Elieson: Last post Aug 6

Not looking very good...

Apparently, posting a whopping two minutes after deadline is not something NNR allows when you've been lurking for awhile.

Ah ah, don't make me modkill you~ Deadline was 40 minutes ago, not "as soon as I post in the thread after 2 AM"

I'm only giving you one warning.

Go ahead, do it. If you want to modkill me for literally being ninja'd by the deadline post and being cheesed off by it? Fire away.

And for the record: it's not 2 AM down here, bro.

Oh, this won't do at all! We only have 12 doors! If nobody is going to be removed, I'll just have to find another way out!

Suddenly, the floor drops out from beneath all the players, leaving them in a falling state of limbo! The terror! The horror!

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

Lurking, and intentionally staying silent. I know I play awful town, and it's IMPERATIVE that I stay alive to get a Cop result. Talking would've just made things worse, so I rolled the dice on not being lynched today. I admit I didn't check tonight until now, but I've popped in two or three times a day yesterday and today.

Night action: I'm going to go ahead and cop Elieson.

And I do think you're a bit of a douche for not allowing the slightest bit of leniency here, just so you know. And threatening modkill? Frankly, fuck you, and fuck your game, but I'll stick it out because of my duty to Town.

Go ahead, do it. If you want to modkill me for literally being ninja'd by the deadline post and being cheesed off by it? Fire away.

And for the record: it's not 2 AM down here, bro.

You have until Thursday, August 8th, 1 AM EST to select which player will be removed, along with their chair, from this game.

Oh, look at that. I even gave everyone an extra hour unintentionally.

Rules:

-I am the Game Moderator and my word is law.

-Post at least once every 24 hours while the Day Phase is ongoing. If you can't, warn me in advance. Sub Outs should provide a valid reasoning to do so.

-Don't post after the Hammer.

-Don't be a jerk. I will make it clear if you are being a jerk.

Terrador has been modkilled! His chair flips over, revealing him to have been the Town 1-Shot Cop!

Edited by NekoRex

Congratulations, everybody. One Townie down because our host can't handle that people don't like (keyword don't like, not suggest that they in any way have to be overturned) his decisions.

-You are allowed a non-interfering bah post if you are removed from the game, unless it was by Modkill. Otherwise you're subject to the above rule.

Terrador has been DOUBLE MODKILLED! He was a Modkilled Survivor!

Leave my thread and do not return this time.

Edited by NekoRex

Terrador has been DOUBLE MODKILLED! He was a Modkilled Survivor!

Leave my thread and do not return this time.

Frankly, cry me a river. Play moderator or let your temper color your decisions--pick one.

And I do think you're a bit of a douche for not allowing the slightest bit of leniency here, just so you know. And threatening modkill? Frankly, fuck you, and fuck your game, but I'll stick it out because of my duty to Town.

He helpfully left a PM beforehand that really aided that decision.

:facepalm:

Even if you're the mod and your word is law, and even if he was a bit rude, he technically broke no rules therefore modkill is pretty stupid. If every mod decided to modkill players over stuff like that then who the fuck would even play.

:facepalm:

Even if you're the mod and your word is law, and even if he was a bit rude, he technically broke no rules therefore modkill is pretty stupid. If every mod decided to modkill players over stuff like that then who the fuck would even play.

Devil's Advocate: there was the "don't be a jerk" rule. Is it both subjective and in no way grounds for a modkill? Yes, but I did break a rule.

umm... What is happening here? If I knew it would turn out like this, I would've gone with the self-hammer...

tl;dr I was cheesed off and a bit of an ass to NNR, and he replied with a mostly-baseless modkill.