Musical Chairs Mafia, Town Wins, the Mod Loses

NekoRex

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa mostly I guess:

[...]

2) Insinuating that I can't has multiple reasons to think you're scum is silly. Not to mention that you're misinterpreting my second reason (lack of activity.

-- ^ Refa has clarified on several occasions that, no, lack of activity is definitely in not one of the "multiple reasons" which I did kinda expect to be the case, but prior to Objection's response that is considered knee-jerk I don't understand what reasons exist. The last paragraph of post 356 doesn't address this to my satisfaction.

3) I'm not calling you out on lack of activity. Heck, you have as about as many posts as me. I'm stating that it's harder to do a scum read on you than say, elieson, but that shouldn't be a reason to put you in the clear.

4) You're strawmanning my second argument. You called my reasoning a cheap excuse, but you haven't actually refuted it or stated why it is not, that is to say, legit.

I hadn't a reason to change stance yet. Honestly, I didn't really give your post much thought at all until I read Prims post, checked back, and was like "Huh...this guy's stance on Elieson" is kind of shakey. What happened to bearclaw, you ask? Who do you think I'm voting for? It's not like I can say anything new about him when he subbed out. And Darros...huh? I don't think I've ever stated any opinions about him.

Overall, your knee jerk reaction to what I said, in addition to your attempts to discredit my logic (cheap excuse, changing opinions a lot) makes me way more suspicious of you than I ever was before. Looking back, it seems more like you're trying to deflect attention from yourself than anything else (like with your flaky stance on elieson). With that in mind;

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection

In my discussion with Refa I accept that last bit in parentheses because I mix Objection up with Terra I think, and remember the "don't look at my vote" thing. In reality I don't understand how Objection was being flaky and how that deflected attention from him.

Leaning Town

-mafia sucks (Prims)

-Strege

-kirsche

-Refa

idk

-Elieson - not sure what to make of him tbh, don't think that his setup spec stuff was scummy though

Kind of Scummy

-Kay

-Shinori

-BigBadMarshmallow (BBM)

Probably Scum

-Gregor

-Objection!

come at me mafia, i'm sure killing a vanilla chair will do you a world of good

what if all 3 mafia were too inactive to send in a night action lol

BBM and I should be around for deadline. We're at L-1 so I guess no one vote Gregor right now. It's still possible that we get a tracker claim or something (I kind of doubt that we can shift the wagon if Gregor claims unused tracker, but maybe we can get a relevant N1 tracker report from someone).

If you do get a moment, SB, you didn't really explain your read on BBM too thoroughly, and I feel like we've exhausted a lot of other topics so you could cover that.

The "Bleh" Votecount

Kay (1): BBM

Gregor (5): Refa, Elieson, Objection, kirsche, SB (L-1)

Voteless Scum: Shinori, Prims, Kay, Gregor, Strege,

In Need Of Subs: Prims, Kay

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

There are less then 10.5 hours remaining!

Kay has requested a sub. I can't even find a sub for Prims, let alone find 2, so I'm kind of exasperated at this point.

Checked Prims.iso. The only thing I find questionable is him encouraging Objection to self-hammer "for the sake of D2 not being D1.2". Like, I get that Prims thought Objection was scum, but if Objection is scum he's not going to self-hammer no matter what townie reasons you provide him. Maybe someone can share some experience from a time where this has happened in another game -- I just don't see how it would be worth it to self-hammer a mislynch like that. Still not enough content to read well, though, and Prims is overall null for me.

Checked Elie.iso. I can't pull stuff from roletalk very well, which significantly shortens the list of relevant stuff I can really grasp here.
--Post 96 is where Elie rereads the OP, and while I don't like how he doesn't clarify what he misunderstood or what his new opinions are, I don't count anything before that point as particularly meaningful because of the misreading and roletalk.
--Other than the "[bBM] cleverly ignores me" weird bit, I'm okay with 179 -- I don't agree with it to a significant extent, but I can see where it's coming from and even I felt that BBM's push was a little forced (BBM said that he didn't like it either later on; I don't see it as scummy, but symptomatic of not having time).
--I think I see his doc crumb, but that's null (he could easily do that for towncred imo if he were scum who rolled BPV).
--Darros vote comes when that wagon is gaining momentum but he took very early issue with Darros. I actually feel like they probably aren't both scum, for what that's worth.
--Real life comments (mod discussions hinted at, and to a lesser extent the dream) seem oddly.. thickly choreographed for inactive scum. Tone also doesn't stand out to me as scummy -- mostly panicky in a pretty null way.
--Overall I'm on the townier end of null with Elie.

I'm here and tbh I got nothin to really say that would be feasible contribution.

Other than noticing that Darros has been online but hasn't really said -Anything-, I can't think of a reason to relocate my vote on him, except for the potential that he held the mighty mighty tracker claim that we're all waiting for.

I feel like Shinori

Strege who would you vote for, given it's two hours till end and you haven't thrown your vote out?

My list of scumreads right now is: Gregor > Refa > Kay > scorri

I was voting Gregor, but unvoted for reasons expressed in post 356. The only reason I'm not voting Gregor now is because I don't want to end the phase quite yet (I will do so before deadline).

If you have the time and inclination: Kay and Objection are both controversial in whether or not they are scummy, so it might be particularly helpful you could give your read on them and what specifically stands out to you to support it. You could also say if you're still suspicious of BBM and why, or give miscellaneous reads wherever.

But yeah, unfortunately it wouldn't matter if Gregor claimed unused tracker now because we don't have enough people to shift and two no lynches == universal loss.

Still awake because I found out the elective I was going to enroll in at 6 AM tomorrow morning was full, so now I'm awake cross-referencing courses with available space and courses that fit my timetable.

Anyways, Darros is apparently super tired, demotivated, and somewhat sick of the forum as a whole (not the mafia forum specifically), and knows he's not going to affect anything at this point, so he said that he probably won't post. Wouldn't object to hammer.

Hey everyone, I've literally been away for the entire past 2 days at my best friends house. I've been in a rough spot lately with some friend issues that've been plaguing my life and thoughts as of late. And there's been forum drama that's been kind of making me sick of SF ((not the mafia forum, the whole thing)) and not really want to come online anyway. I feel really bad because I was hyped for this game, but I didn't know I'd be away for 2 days straight and didn't get a chance to request a sub. I'm really sorry about that, guys, and I feel pretty terrible about it. And a bunch of other things. Honestly, I don't want the game to end in universal loss because that would be selfish as fuck, so I don't care if you guys lynch me. I'll even hammer myself if you desperately need the last vote.