Musical Chairs Mafia, Town Wins, the Mod Loses

NekoRex

There's inactive in game and there's just not existing period. My suspicions draw from the former.

Also re thoughts on Strege; Shinori isn't doing shit and Strege is arguing his innocence in a way that, *gasp* has affected my opinion of him. Shocker, I knos

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except you didn't explain that in your last post, which wrt Strege only talked about how compelling Kirsche's case on him was. You can't expect someone to immediately reach the conclusion that Strege's defence improved your opinion of him, and making that out to be the case with the sarcasm in that last line doesn't improve my opinion of you.

wrt inactive vs not existing; where has Shinori posted frequently elsewhere on the forum? A signup for an EiMM game doesn't count and you know it doesn't. And he also has to catch up on stuff since he subbed in, and the more we post the further he falls behind. I think it's lame that he subbed in if he was just going to flake too, but is that action itself scummy? Hardly.

ease up a bit with the tone guys

Elie, please explain what stands out to you as scummy about me when you get a chance. I would also ask that you try to order your reads when you can, since the "I think there are X scum in Y players" thing (which BBM has been doing too) is basically lining up lynches (I guess having an ordered list of lynchables isn't that different in theory, but what you guys are doing is closer).

Also, they should definitely make prepackaged mafia snacks called Lynchables.

Meh, idrc if I'm lining up lynches because at this point I'm fairly confident in an Elie lynch.

fwiw an ordered list of lynchables is quite different, because it doesn't have to involve tying #2 on a scumlist to the mislynch of #1, which is what lining up lynches basically is.

One thing I wanna point out is that I have a gut scumread on BBM but literally have no case to argue it, so I don't see the point in pursuing it. Like srsly, it's like he is professor Snape and just seems evil, but I can't really explain why.

That's because he's BBM, and lining up lynches is kinda smelly.If the remaining scum team are full of inactives, I'm going to be very sad.

Turns out my family is doing something today and didn't tell me/pet peeve

Just want to say to BBM that defending a town read is fine but I read your posts more as buddying than defending. Can't elaborate.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Possibly not here for phase end.

Town

-EssBee (SB)

Leaning Town

-kirsche

-mafia sucks (Prims)/Shin

-Objection!

Nullish

-Elieson

-Strege

Scum

-Kay

-scorri/Shinori

-BigBadMarshmallow (BBM)

The lack of a strongkill on me is kind of alarming. I guess they wanted to remove the scanned!tracker to stop another clear from racking up? Although they'd just be in the same position clearswise, so eh... Maybe the scumteam is made up out of inexperienced and inactives or something. I wouldn't be happy lynching either Strege or Eli but I guess I'd do it in the worst case scenario. If I die tonight, wagon Shinori tomorrow, and if he doesn't deliver content lynch him. Seriously.

I'll change vote if I need to near phase end, but eh.

Ugh this again.

Strege, didn't I already explain why I had a reason to vote for you in the post in which I voted for you, as well as the quote I quoted later on wrt your position on Kay/Refa? At that point, I found you more scummy than anyone else, and felt like Kay (of whom I saw online but not posting anything) could fit te bill of scum as well.

That's because he's BBM, and lining up lynches is kinda smelly.If the remaining scum team are full of inactives, I'm going to be very sad.

I don't find Listing scumreads to be the same as lining up lynches. LuL is more like "lets lynch A today because X reasons and B tomorrow for X/Y reasons based on lynching A".

It frustrates me a lot that we can't lynch inactives when there are loads of town/null reads when we aren't in *YLO. Bbm et al, are you so confident that I'm scum that you'd be cool with entering MYLO with two inactives? My reads are so muddled that the only players I view as scummy that're posting are BBM (explained) and Strege (who's explained himself over things that I've pointed out, as well as other points). I don't find Shinori's content notable for any reason whatsoever, and maybe it is just that I saw Kay online and am pissed that she didnt call for a sub herself, but I think that one, while we have time, we should look into lynching an inactive while we aren't under the pressure of *YLO, and two, vote people we find to be more scummy that others-Unvote people who we find less scummy. Like hell, I Thoight Strege defended himself well and quite honesty I was so lost on finding a determinate scumread that I admit I pretty much ignored his defenses for a while.

BTW I used the Gasp thing because you said GASP SPOILERS wrt Snape, and felt like that was a pretty obvious burst of sarcasm...so I can't respond to sarcasm with sarcasm now? That's stupid and if you find me scummy for that I direct you to Shinori!TO BE FRANK FRANK FRANK TO BE FRANK, among other less recent instances where people just make little jabs with no malintent.

The "Derpiest votals this side of the Mason-Dixon Line" Unofficial Votecount

Elie (3): Shin, BBM, kirsche

BBM (1): Objection

Shinori (3): SB, Strege, Elie

Voteless Scum: Shinori, Kay

In Need Of Subs: Kay

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

There are 4 hours and 2 minutes left in the phase!

Except GASP SPOILERS wrt Snape had nothing to do with the game and to do with the story of the Harry Potter stories (or at least that's how I intended it). Your sarcasm was used in a different way. I'm not saying that sarcasm is scummy, I'm saying that making it out to be that the reasons behind your Strege change of opinion should have been obvious to everybody sort of is.

As for lynching inactives- I have absolutely no problems with lynching Kay, except when I voted her for a phase and a half, nobody joined in with me and several people even said it was scummy. My problem with your votes though, is that they're SOLELY because the recipients are inactive. There's no analysis into the (few) posts they're made to try and see whether they're inactive town or inactive scum. Just "Oh they're not posting so they must be scum".

Also, Elie, Strege is voting you as well. You're at L-1 so you should probably claim.

And yeah I most likely won't be here for phase end.

Also, Elie, Strege is voting you as well. You're at L-1 so you should probably claim.

And yeah I most likely won't be here for phase end.

In all fairness, claiming doesn't really do much in this game because there's so much vanilla.

Eli, regarding lynching inactives. If we've got very little to go by on them, it's very opportunistic to simply call for a lynch on them as scum. Their lack of activity is pretty frustrating, but I'd rather lynch someone who looks bad than hasn't done anything. If theoretically you were scum, you could go "oh no bro, mislynch on inactive town, totes not my fault."

To da Neko: Could Buttnori get a prod? Both him and Kay have been on SF today, but I don't any mafia!

... Still finding BBM suspicious but it it doesn't look like a BBM lynch is happening.

I honestly think that the Shinori wagon is pointless and Elieson is not-really-that-scummy in my opinion.

But mislynch > no lynch so maybe I'll probably hammer either two if necessary.

Shin: Kay is subbing out, there just haven't been any replacements. Shinori, on the other hand is pretty much just coasting it out and if he doesn't do anything by tomorrow I'd consider lynching him.

I want to clarify that Lynchables would be like animal crackers, not mini sandwich kits, but instead of animals you have scummy players.

Strege, didn't I already explain why I had a reason to vote for you in the post in which I voted for you, as well as the quote I quoted later on wrt your position on Kay/Refa? At that point, I found you more scummy than anyone else, and felt like Kay (of whom I saw online but not posting anything) could fit te bill of scum as well.

You didn't explain anything in the post in which you voted me and I feel like I've addressed the point you brought up later pretty well. Is the fact that I wanted a counterwagon (yet did nothing with it) so worth a vote by itself? You not explaining this case or tying yourself to anyone through reads seems scummy to me.

Shin, I'm still wondering if you think there's a difference between Elie's and Objection's Darros interactions and what it might be.

Is anyone else going to be around for deadline? We need a lynch somewhere -- two no lynches is a universal loss.

cut by Elie; idk how to value the claim

I FRANKLY FEEL THAT ELIE IS TOWN.

Also I think shin is town.

Overall I'm still at a loss. I would not vote kay if it's simply inactvity cause god knows I've been busy. >_<

I think I'd actually prefer to lynch Objection Kircshe or BBM personally. But I'm still at a loss of mostly everything.

Phase ends in like 14 minutes?